[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ has NO response to this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 65

File: image.jpg (252KB, 809x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 809x905px
Being born in the first world or even just in a stable country is a blessing none of you even bother to contemplate. If you were born in Iraq, or Somalia, or Afghanistan you would be doing the same thing as these people. There is no life or upward social mobility in countries like the above. Thanks to the internet they all know this and see how people everywhere else live. They have no possibility of changing the country because the world we live in today is such that foreign interests dominate all poor countries. If USA, Britain, France and China WANT you to stay chaotic so that they can get cheap resources or smuggle drugs even if EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN rose up it would change NOTHING.

So what is wrong with trying to get a better life? What is wrong with dreaming and striving? What is wrong with migration?
>>
>>132980124
>Being born in the first world or even just in a stable country is a blessing none of you even bother to contemplate.
We're not the ones mindlessly destabilizing our countries because we take them for granted, leaf.
>>
File: homesick.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
homesick.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>Being born in the first world or even just in a stable country is a blessing none of you even bother to contemplate

No, it was the sacrifice and courage of our ancestors to preserve our lifestyle and people you fucking idiot
>>
File: nige44.jpg (82KB, 476x732px) Image search: [Google]
nige44.jpg
82KB, 476x732px
>>132980124
>/pol/ has NO response to this
Fuck off were full
>>
File: bo.png (2MB, 1047x739px) Image search: [Google]
bo.png
2MB, 1047x739px
>>132980124
>p-pls feel bad for living in a country with a working civilization

Why are leftists like this?

Anyway, ther won´t be much of this civilization left, if we let more of these "unlucky" people in our countries.
>>
>>132980124
I grew up in communist Russia in a backwards farm in the 80's where my Dad's land was pillaged any time soliders passed through

I studied in my own country and made something of myself in a land that was unforgiving without needing to get on a boat and illegally jump borders for economic benefits

Does having bad """luck""" mean that you must adhere to a specific destiny of being a cancerous piece of shit, feeding off of the backs of any other ""LUCKY"" society?
>>
>>132980124
>So what is wrong with trying to get a better life? What is wrong with dreaming and striving? What is wrong with migration?

So what is wrong with trying to preserve your living standard ?
What is wrong with trying to preserve what you got ?
What is wrong with being-antiimmigration ?

Everybody with a little common sense knows that it came down to luck.
However you are allowed to try to protect what you gained even if it was through luck. Our ancestors worked their asses off to contruct a functioning healthy society and we have every right to keep it like this,
>>
>>132980217
But that is not true Danish anon. Every Western country is complicit in stirring up shit in these already shitty countries, amplifying the refugee waves. Gaddafi had warned the West about the refugee waves that would ensue if he were to be deported. Western leadership either didn't want to listen or actively wanted this outcome.

Why does this happen? To sustain the petro-dollar.
>>
>>132980124

>What is wrong with migration?

Fucking Pakistanis screaming in the middle of Athens, "WE ARE BEING OPPRESED" and "PAKISTAN,PAKISTAN,PAKISTAN", like we already aren't doing them of favor of housing them, even though most are illegally here. If you want Pakistan, go to fucking Pakistan maggot.
>>
>>132980124
>burn your country to the ground
>it's the whiteys that are lucky
>>
>>132980124
you don't construct civilisations and peace with "luck"
>>
The idea of the left that some magical being throws a dice to decide where you are born is bullshit. There is no chance to it at all.
>>
>>132980124
Well that tweet is of course correct.

But that doesn't mean anyone has a right to come to your country and live on the public dole.

Doctors without Borders should realize that the people who are coming aren't legitimate refugees, most of them are economic migrants.
>>
File: 1496503553221.png (329KB, 481x662px) Image search: [Google]
1496503553221.png
329KB, 481x662px
>>132980124
Well RNG can be a bitch sometimes
>>
>>132980124
not even realising how racist they are themselves telling that they CANNOT ever in any way imaginable have successful societies
>>
>>132980217
They don't destabilize their countries though. Okay maybe some do. But most are either destabilized by foreign powers or kept unstable purposefully by those same powers

>>132980242
Your ancestors didn't have five foreign nations funding their enemies

Imagine WW2 and the Mars federation got involved funding pro Nazi American terrorists and communist rebels in Berlin. It would still be going on today. The West is blessed because they had DECISIVE wars with NO foreign meddling because they were already on top
>>
Is luck what we're calling my ancestors kicking ass and taking names now? Creating amazing civilizations was all just our luck I guess.

Im blocked by MSF_Sea on twitter cause I kept telling them that they will all end up in prison being raped and killed by the "migrants" they brought in. Got me a 12hr ban too
>>
It becomes a problem when our country cannot accommodate more immigrants because of our own problems.

Not to mention if the ideologies immigrants bring with them clash with western society and the refuse to assimilate.

Put too many people on a lifeboat and it sinks and everyone fucking drowns. When it gets down to it, self-interest is always what we should defer to, because these immigrants are doing and would do the exact same.
>>
File: 1498492264191.jpg (38KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498492264191.jpg
38KB, 419x420px
>tfw looking at the answers on twitter
>>
>>132980349
This is a major brainwashing tactic they use on Canadians. "Were lucky to be born here, etc etc.."

My dad who came from nothing, sharing a bedroom with 5 other boys and is now a multi millionaire regularly used to spout this nonsense
>>
It is luck and...
....and the sacrifices of our ancestors
.... and culture
... and genetics
...and history
etc
>>
>>132980124
The luck of not being a leaf
>>
>>132980361
USSR Russia is comparable to current day Iraq???? You know Syria has been destroyed worse in terms of infrastructure than any country in WW2 was?

In fact any commie European state is heaven compared to say Yemen at any time period. And now they have a cholera outbreak with over 200,000 affected, no clean water, no food, nobody even cares. Its the Holodomor but every day and every year!!!
>>
>>132980568
>because they were already on top
And why were they already on top?
>>
>>132980568
We were already on top BECAUSE of our hard work, while at the same time fighting of Saracen hordes who wanted nothing to destroy us.

(((and besides who you think is behind it all)))
>>
>>132980588
nice digits there friend
>>
>>132980754
And South Africa White families have the same morality rate as American Soldiers in Vietnam

What the fuck is your point?

If you live in a shitty situation you should try and change it, not move to somewhere else just to continue this cycle of unaccountably
>>
>>132980124

Is that even a joke?

My country was built for my by my people.
And I must pass it to my children.

I am not allowing those who will destroy it by their mere presence in. And I will *specially* not let them win just because they came from a shit whole of a country.

Being born here, as you imply, was not luck. it is destiny.
>>
>>132980124
Even in shitty 3rd world countries there are successful people and then there are the bottom feeders. Kys leaf
>>
>>132980463
this
>>
>>132980124
> The only difference between shit and gold is that gold was lucky not to be shit.
>>
>>132980568
LURK MOAR
>>
>niggers live in land of littered with natural resources
>never develop anything more than a mud huts and sticks
>hurr ur just lucky
>>
>>132980124

Photo absolutely staged. There is no way there are actual women and children on those boats
>>
>>132980870
>>132980878
Why or how the West got on top is not relevant. I don't want to get into this!

But we should use our power for good. In fact forget that, we should do nothing at all. If we did nothing the world would be much better than it is now! How sad is that??
>>
>>132980124
Luck has Fuck all to do with it. It's work and discipline. That's what makes a stable country. Syria was a stable country, it's people destabilized it. If you allow people to destabilise your country it's nothing to do with luck. It's laziness or greed or foolishness. That can happen to any country.
>>
>>132980463
Greek bro where are all the proud Greeks bashing the fuck out of those Paki scum? Growing up around wogs here in Melbourne you guys are some of the most nationalistic fuckers I know, why isn't it happening
>>
>>132980124
>If you were born in Iraq, or Somalia, or Afghanistan you would be doing the same thing as these people.

So what? That doesn't mean I have any obligation to let them in to my country

Empathy =! Responsibility
>>
>They don't destabilize their countries though.
They all do though. The only period in time when they were stable was when we were in power.
>>
File: smug referee.png (87KB, 321x308px) Image search: [Google]
smug referee.png
87KB, 321x308px
>>132980124
>So what is wrong with trying to get a better life? What is wrong with dreaming and striving? What is wrong with migration?

Listen here you leftist. I understand why you don't want to shake hands with the Nazis. However, in this one issue, they have a legitimate point. See, I was born and raised in Germany, am making a career, learning a profession. When I leave my home country to try my luck elsewhere, I will bring skill, I'll bring civility, I'll add a good neighbor to the country I decide to live in. What do these migrants bring? Nothing, only their hunger and ineptitude to do anything independently. Fuck them. Fuck humanity. Humanity is no good. Civility is more important than humanity, but tell that to a fucking Muslim or African who believes it's his right to slap his dick across as many faces as he can. They can never earn what we have here. I will make them stay away.
>>
Nah pretty sure it was the 2,000 years of western civilization.
>>
>>132981009
this guy gets it
>>
>>132980124
>So what is wrong with trying to get a better life?
Nothing. Work hard and build something great.
>What is wrong with dreaming and striving?
Go for it.
>What is wrong with migration?
That's not doing something to improve your situation that's just walking away because trying is too hard.
>>
no

luck is the REASON for our differences
>>
>>132981036
The West doesn't have to babysit every fucking third world shit hole, if they haven't been able to sort their shit out throughout history and are still a mess today then they deserve to burn in their own filth
>>
>>132980904
I don't agree with what is happening in South Africa and it is exactly my point! The Boer CAN'T do anything because all institutions and the world system ensures they have NO HELP and NO REDRESS. They are the same as the millions of IDPs all around the world but at least they may still have their homes and their country hasn't completely gone to the wolves!
>>
>>132980124
How many have YOU taken in?
>>
>>132980754
It's even worse. Fucking larping leftard
>>
>>132980242
>>132980124
Came here to say this. The fucking West didn't appear overnight, it did not arrive via a click of the finger, you massive spastic. It took countless generations of suffering before we got out shit together.
>>
>>132980124
Tell me how am I lucky to live in a frozen wasteland under communism.
>>
>>132980124
>my ancestors weren't inbred subhumans incapable of fending for themselves
>ergo I should feel bad and let these people come and parasite off me and make it impossible for me to live my life normally
>>
>>132980124
Damn, a refugee boat that actually has women and kids in it??!?
Extra points for sinking that cocksucker, last thing we want is them actually multiplying
>>
>>132980395
Quiet goy, if everyone can't be happy then all should be miserable in solidarity
>>
>>132981201
I don't have the means to do it by myself. It's not about individuals its about countries and communities. I support bringing in refugees! Canada is the most blessed land in the world! More freshwater and living space than I need why not? Many millions can and will come to Canada soon when the situation (thanks to us in part) gets even worse in these fragile countries now with climate change ramping up! Already parts of Iraq and Pakistan can no longer support human life during the summer
>>
>>132980714
Same here in Germany. But its fading away, since theyre using this since thr 60s.

My father started to work, when he was 13, because the family was in need of money. Can´t tell you, how much he gives a shit about fugees.
>>
>>132980568
>Your ancestors didn't have five foreign nations funding their enemies

Let's go ahead and see who all was funding the burgers during their little 1776 temper tantrum shall we?

1.France
2.Spain
3.Netherlands (reportedly)
4. Portugal (allegedly)
5. Prussia sent over a baron who is credited for creating their drills

Really, considering those were the top powers of the day I would say kill yourself you stupid wop dago.
>>
File: intothetrashitgoes.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
intothetrashitgoes.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>132980124
>Luck

I sure am lucky.

Lucky not to be born a disgusting shitskin.

Kill yourself OP. I actually don't even take the time to consider Canadian's opinions anymore, your country is honestly a joke.
>>
>>132980124

Nothing is wrong with that, but most Muslims don't come to the west to strive and dream. They come here to suck off the government and be treated above the law. They rather have the west become a shithole and make it like their home town. Also you should say pic unrelated because it's obviously staged. They took it just to say look at all the children and families (ALSO LOOK AT THE BABY MUHAMMAD IS HOLDING UP, NOT OUT OF PLACE AT ALL) migrants aren't that bad guys!!

Nice bait thread OP
>>
>>132980124
I really don't mind reffugees coming in, but the left is just retarded in opening borders completely and shit. We had an ok and strict entry procedure with vetting that's pretty bad. I just want better vetting and harder filters is that so hard to ask. Fucking retards just think society will work perfectly by themself if shitskins poor in here with retarded cultures. But when they need something themself or the rapefugees need anything, the government has to provide everything.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, can rapefugees adapt or does the state have to do everything because they're hopelessly degenerate.
>>
>>132981265
More importantly, it took countless generations of actively TRYING to get things straight. One has to wonder when Africans will even start trying to civilize their continent. And they have the nerve to wonder why our leaders were so tempted to simply force Africa into civilization.
>>
File: 1476709924967.png (80KB, 1982x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1476709924967.png
80KB, 1982x1133px
You were born to a people who gifted you this country to gift to your children. It's not yours to give away.
>>
>>132980124
integrity, honour, duty, patriotism

theres another 4

camaraderie, courage, willpower, perseverance

theres another 4

intelligence, for good measure and no you have a full 10 differences between us, not even getting into biological differences
>>
>>132980124
I remember how I was complaining to a psychologist friend of mine about my bad luck in games (and other things) and he kept saying how ''Believing in bad luck is a pathology''.

I think it's time he teaches those (((Medics))) a few things.
>>
>>132980124
>a fucking leaf
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>132980124
Yes, the fact that white and asian countries have it better has nothing to do with culture, intelligence, creativity and hard work of its native population. Its all luck.
>>
>>132981127
That's not true! Many of these people are just as civil and willing to work hard as you are its just that we focus on the minuscule amounts that don't do this. There are millions in Europe but if 2 commit a crime suddenly it's representative of the majority? Why is that ? We treat them so harshly because we don't want them here in the first place because we are greedy. We look for any opportunity to get rid of them

>>132981265
You didn't suffer alone! Look at Canada, its not even French or English land. We stole it. At least we should share it since it was never ours to begin with.
>>
>>132980124
>my response
They've had equal amounts of time to get on the Western Civilisations level yet they have failed because they're all lazy niggers.
>>
File: rake.jpg (119KB, 980x1300px) Image search: [Google]
rake.jpg
119KB, 980x1300px
>>132981516
DOTR when?
>>
>>132980217
Came here to say this
>>
File: Fucking leaf.jpg (65KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking leaf.jpg
65KB, 944x670px
>>132980124
>Being born in the first world or even just in a stable country is a blessing none of you even bother to contemplate

Oh yeah, Im very lucky you fucking leaf
>>
>>132980124
Our ancestors worked for millennia to get to this point. It's our heritage. We deserve it, they don't.

IT'S NOT THEIR HOME. They deserve nothing from the native people, you evil fuck. The only reason it's prosperous is because of the race(s) that worked at it, through shitty conditions, for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. It was hard-earned and Europeans have been genetically shaped, genetically selected, through all of it with the result being the great people of the last few centuries that have created these attractive civilizations.
>>
>>132980124
Why should they get a better life on my expense?

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>132981532
>Many of these people are just as civil and willing to work hard as you

cite sources
>>
>>132981353
Ahhhhh so YOU don't have the means to practise what you preach so it's the responsibility of somebody else. Thank you that's all you needed to say.
>>
If you weren't born in the same set of circumstances then you weren't born, someone else may have been but you would never have even existed. You may as well write that you were lucky to not be born on mars.
>>
I can understand why they come.

What i cannot understand is why we let them in. The sheer idiocy of people who don't understand that if we let them in, our countries will become like theirs. And then there will be nothing left.

The migrants are not to blame, you are entirely right. The TRAITORS from within are the problem.
>>
>>132980124
I think canada should take them all. I really could care less about your country. Leave Europe, USA and Australia out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0eTxdDBLE4
>>
>>132980124
And genetics.
>>
>>132980124
>the only difference between you and them is luck
And that I have an IQ that is double the average in their shithole countries. Their countries are shit because of their shit people.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (180KB, 288x235px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
180KB, 288x235px
>>132981532

My sides!
>>
>>132981036
How to lose an argument: the post.
>>
>>132980124

If i were born in those countries i'd be fighting for Isis and the caliphate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTtRQwxBrZ4
>>
>>132980124
I am lucky to have been born into a culture other than Islam. But I am not stupid enough to want to bring it to me.

What good is luck if you won't accept the universe's blessings, and work to keep them? Stupid don't deserve their share of luck.
>>
>>132980568

lel, you don't think ours did?
>>
File: 1358223503116.png (341KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1358223503116.png
341KB, 640x480px
>>132981036
>Why or how the West got on top is not relevant
>>
>>132981532

>You didn't suffer alone! Look at Canada, its not even French or English land. We stole it.

Confirmed bait thread
>>
>>132981603
Source is that there are millions but right wingers bring stories about one or two who are bad. If even 15% or 10% were bad there would be complete chaos! This is just complete nonsense. They are mostly people who want to increase their standard of living. This is the same as the people who came to Ellis Island. Some were criminals. Most were not! They all had to deal with discrimination but historical perspective allows us to see how that was wrong and so is this!
>>
https://twitter.com/MSF_Sea/status/883264328790675456

for people who have twitter
>>
>>132980124
Specially those who know is a blessing and a matter of luck, want to preserve and protect it at any cost.
>>
File: 1454639031990.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454639031990.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
>>132981749
Not a source, not an argument.
>>
>>132980124
9mm aspirin, only proper responce
>>
>>132980124
Karma and Risks my ancestors took.
>>
>>132980124
It's not luck.
We should prove it.
Set aside two islands, one Christian German, one Arab Muslim, give them the same amount of resources to work with, and see which one builds a decent society and which one is a violent shithole.
>>132980568
Arabs were destabilizing Europe for over a thousand years.
>>
>>132981199
Ya blew it. No real liberal would ever sympathize with Boers. Nelson Mandela was a saint in their eyes and anything wrong with SA now is whites reaping what they sowed with apartheid.
>>
>>132980124
>the only difference between you and them is luck
And 50 IQ points
>>
>>132980124
>american workers should have to compete with labor from across the world thanks to open border policies
>american companies shouldn't have to compete with employers from across the world because we need to protect our industries

Fuck off.
>>
My ancestors,a bunch of poor farmers,fought against the worlds largest empire for 800 years so that I and the Irish people can live on this island ib peace.I think I owe it to them to be proud of and do my best to improve their vision.
>>
File: IMG_3866.jpg (52KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3866.jpg
52KB, 700x385px
>>132980754
You are so fucking stupid it's remarkable.

The Middle East is shit BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE. they ruin whatever they touch. Leave them there.
>>
>>132980415
There is nothing wrong with getting ahead at the expense of other people. As the world gets smaller it will increasingly be the only way to get ahead. Don't like it? Go colonize Mars.
>>
FIXING

YOUR

FUCKING

COUNTRY

YOU

FUCKING

IMBECILE
>>
>>132980124
Fuck of leaf. Also you are not a real leaf. Crawl back to your country.
>>
>>132980124
Our ancestors made our countrys first world countrys, theirs did not. Sucks to be them. We neither need them or want them in our country. Nobody likes a parasite.
>>
>>132980124
Muslims and Africans weren't rushing to Europe in ww1 or ww2 because the vast majority of countries sucked dick at the time and were being bombed into rubble.
Did Europeans en masse abandon Europe to live in Africa or the mideast at the time either? No, so why the fuck when their nation's are shitty is it our obligation to allow them in? Our ancestors died for this not theirs and our people built the community not theirs, in so ever that anytime a foreign influence encroaches the mideast or africa the world kicks them out after they cry oppression, yet they want to occupy ours with no complaints because they drove theirs to shit after we left?

Fuck them and their lack of responsibility, if they want better it starts with them turning around and fighting for their nations instead of abandoning them like cowards, what happens when the west experiences problems? Youy think these brave souls would fight for us?? Not likely they'd move to another nation to shit up leaving nothing but havoc because cowards are of no use to any nation.
>>
>>132981645
Well apparently not since your IQ isn't double any countries' average IQ. Not unless you exceed three-sigma on the bell curve.
Which you don't.
>>
The truth is that there are countries which are keeping the border, and countries who everyone wants to move to, and countries which are neither of the above.

Italy and Greece have to spend money to protect German and Swedish borders and the eastern countries think this is not their problem but think that Russia or their own poverty can't be argued in the same manner.

It's a confederation of hypocrites, fuck the eu.
>>
>>132980242

Exactly.
>>
>>132981936
>Tree BTFO's leaf
>>
>>132981900
NO the Middle East has never, in ITS ENTIRE HISTORY THE LONGEST HISTORY IN EARTH had most of its population running away and every entity in it collapsing. This is all because of international free for all for oil, for influence, for dominance, for expansion by US, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Israel and now even Qatar! What a calamity!!
>>
>>132981009
True.
>>
File: 1498863313809.jpg (68KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1498863313809.jpg
68KB, 600x590px
>>132980124
of course they would show one of the rare boats with actual women an children in it
>>
>>132981036
You are inferior in a multitude of ways. Kys
>>
>>132980124
The difference is is that our ancestors didn't flee the countries during the dark ages.

It's faulty reasoning to believe that the world will end up a better place when everybody capable moves out of less "fortunate" countries towards more civilized ones. Who's going to be left to fix the shithole? If by whatever cause the Western world sinks into shit, should everybody capable then move towards brighter pastures?

Is the future of civilization hinged on everybody constantly moving to places where it's better?
>>
>>132980124
>pol has NO response
>gets utterly devastated in comments
Kek
>>
>>132980242
This. Our ancestors fought hard so we'd have better lives. It's time we honor their sacrifice and drive the savages back into the sea.
>>
>>132980124

NGO's all need to be declared enemies of the state, have their funding cut and boats seized.
>>
>>132980124
Most, yes most, first worlders desire to aid those less fortunate. But that does NOT mean bringing them into our countries by the thousands and giving them status as welfare recipients. They need to find a place regionally and religiously similar to their home and keep them there. We are happy to provide resources.

What the liberal politicians are doing is actively destabilizing our countries and polluting our culture with the minimum goal of expanding their voter rolls and the maximum goal of ushering us into a one-world police state.

Ps...all conservative parties have been infiltrated by like-minded people. No single party is immune
>>
File: 1486784412606.gif (17KB, 313x339px) Image search: [Google]
1486784412606.gif
17KB, 313x339px
>>132980124
What's wrong is that they are illegal criminals and colonizers, bent on wiping the white race off the face of the Earth through trucks of peace and Ramadan bomb-a-thons.

Instead of coming to my country and expecting handouts and gibs, they should make [INSERT COUNTRY] great again and stay in their own god damn nations. White people made our western European nations great. If they can't do shit for their own countries, how in the everlasting hell are they going to contribute anything good in ours? All they're going to do is displace the native white European populations, making the indigenous European people extinct through demographic genocide, and turn Paris, London, Berlin, etc....into Baghdad, Mogadishu, Mumbai, etc...

I actually want diversity in the world, unlike you faggot cucks. I want to go to other nations and see their culture and people, which INCLUDES Europeans. I don't want to go to London and see nothing but Arabs & Africans & "Halal" this and Arabic everywhere. I can go to a million other countries if i want that.

FUCK YOU LEAF! You fucking faggot.

Diversity is a code word for white genocide. I don't want to become a minority in my own country. Forced multiculturalism makes "Nazis".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMm28ASJx8
>>
File: Empire of Dust.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Empire of Dust.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>132980124
>shilling for the people smugglers
Because its my fucking country, my fucking money and my fucking work, that contributes to its success.

These fuckers instead of doing something about their own shit tier country or something useful with their own damn lives wants somebody else to pay for them to exist.

Then these other useless do gooders in bed with people smugglers have the gall to try and challenge what is blatantly obvious to everybody else.

Those (((refugees))) has had CENTURIES of colonial rule watching how it is to be governed by superior cultures and the ways their overlords do things. They had CENTURIES to learn from the best to import and copy their technologies and what do they do? Destroy it.

OP is of course a stupid fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>132980124
I've heard this fucking "argument" over and over, how I'm lucky to be white. And how it's just bad luck being born in a shithole.
NO!
It's not luck. I never rolled dice to be born.
My parents decided to have a child, my mom isn't a coal burner and my dad isn't a cuck. My existence wasn't a surprise to anyone.

Perhaps the sand niggers should have less children to lower the so called "odds" of being unlucky enough to be born a fucking sand nigger! The retarded leftist shitheads that keep spouting how it's all down to luck should applaud the idea of forced third world sterilization to better the "odds" of unborn ghost baby souls gambling for a non shit life.
>>
>>132980124
Here I am, a burger living in Africa, being told by some whiny liberal fuckwit that I haven't contemplated what the third world is like. Fuck you, buddy - I live in the third world, I know more about their struggles than you probably ever will.

Mass immigration is bad. I'm erodes a nation's culture and creates a demographic imbalance.

If you want to help the third world, then come to the third world, and start helping.

If you want to hurt the first world, then bring the third world into it.

Brainwashed imbecile. You can't force people to elevate their station in life, you can only help them to help themselves. The only solution is making their countries better - mass immigration only makes our counties worse.
>>
>>132981532

You are greedy, I'm not. Let's put them all in Canada. After all... you have the space for it!

Why aren't you contacting your turd leader to do that instead of trying to guilt trip FUCKING POL!!! OF ALL PLACES!!!

Fuck you Leaf, you are a degenerate and a shame to your country, your family, and all your ancestors and descendents too, probably.
>>
>>132980124

No it isn't. The difference is that 'muh ancestors' went through centuries of religious wars to get to where we are, with a reformed Christianity and separation from it and the state.

They want all the benefits of the West but don't want to have to go through the struggle of the Reformation, the 30 years war, the English Civil War etc.

Now we're importing it back and we'll probably have to go through it all again. It's the same reasons democracies will never work in some middle eastern countries, they haven't done the ground work which is necessary for a public political sphere.
>>
File: swedenimmigrants.png (179KB, 651x825px) Image search: [Google]
swedenimmigrants.png
179KB, 651x825px
>>132981532
>Many of these people are just as civil and willing to work hard as you are

over 50% unemployment for people aged 24-64, but they really wanna work
>>
>>132980568

Has any country never had five foreign nations being their enemies at some point rather than just funding their enemies?
>>
>>132980568

What enemies is fighting Nigeria, Algeria and Ethiopia you idiot?
>>
>>132980124
WTF I love whoever it is in that picture now
>>
File: IMG_5494.jpg (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5494.jpg
38KB, 480x270px
>>132980124
>be me
>parents did a shit job at raising me
>didn't teach me how to adult
>fast forward
>now in my early 30s with live in girlfriend in NYC of many years
>cheap one bedroom in shit part of Brooklyn
>make enough money to support us both. She works too.
>don't make enough to raise a family thus, haven't started a family

Why are these people creating life if they can't support their own life?
>>
>>132980124
The problem with migrants is they don't assimilate. They come to a new county and demand they change to fit their culture. So fuck migrant!
>>
>>132981465
I think it's pretty simple to fix Africa. We just need to let someone win, which means no meddling when the next genocide kicks off, no food aid etc. Then with a bit of luck most of the tribes will have been eliminated which might bring some sort of cohesion.
>>
File: 1486651143783.jpg (358KB, 1900x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1486651143783.jpg
358KB, 1900x1155px
>>132980124
HIDE CANADIAN THREADS
IGNORE CANADIAN POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO CANADIAN POSTERS
>>
>>132980124
IT'S NOT LUCK

Your sould doesn't get randomly assigned to a body on birth. Everything you are is a product of either A. Your heritage or B. Your environment. While what genes you will inherit from your parent is random, it's only random in that it will be from either parent.
>>
>>132981968
I know how to double 70, shitbird.
>>
>>132980124
so they found the picture with some women and children in it
>>
>>132982011

You know nothing of history, honey.

Look, sweetheart, when the muslims came to be the Mid East had exactly "most of its population running away and every entity collapsing".

I could also mention Alexander the Great, the Persians... and even before the neo Syriac and the Babylonian empire or the Egyptians and Hitites.

Let's face it. Middle East is shit because Semites will always find a way and a reason to bite their own heads off when a strongman isn't watching...
>>
>>132980124
Yes, I'm lucky white people have been historically better at everything.
>>
They have smaller and simpler brains, that is why they can't maintain a modern civilization, and instead flee to high IQ civilizations.
They need genius sperm exported to their homelands to make them smarter. We can't possibly take them all.
>>
>>132982327
and not completely stuffed with nigerians and ethiopians

kek
>>
File: immigration and gumballs.png (693KB, 940x500px) Image search: [Google]
immigration and gumballs.png
693KB, 940x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I feel nothing for these boatfucks. The reason I haven't succumbed to full 14/88 racism is because I know that the ones who come here are the greedy opportunists and the good ones are back home not being a brain drain on their country and doing the best to improve it that they needn't be fucking gypsies.

You can't keep running away.
>>
File: refuge.jpg (178KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
refuge.jpg
178KB, 750x500px
>>132980124
"dreaming and striving" does not imply "migration" you dumdum. it also doesn't mean that countries should dissolve their borders to take on all the world's illiterate who hear rumors of the houses and wives they'll get.
>>
>>132980124
ive checked my entire house, the back 40 and my smoke belching gas guzzling Ford pickup truck and i cant find one single shit. youll get no white western guilt from me.
>>
>>132982140
Trudeau is bringing in as many as he can but he has the right wing breathing down his neck because he isn't a radical Christian dinosaur like his predecessor. I intend to vote for him as many times as possible as long as he does what he is doing! He is the ONLY leader in America with any sense of empathy and decency!

>>132982156
Lack of opportunities? Still getting processed Language barrier? Psychological stress and adjustment? Trying to reach their families back home? ALL of this can explain this. Lets see in 5 years! They will be over 90% working.
>>
>>132981968
Huh?

The average IQ in Sub Saharan Africa is like 60-70. So having a 120 or 140 IQ isn't a stretch. Mine is
>>
>>132981353
>global warning

The overuse of exclamation points was a given, but this is just weak bait. And you can forget the word "luck" when you are dealing with someone whose only train of thought is "Allah wills it". There's no space for luck in that semantyc.
>>
>>132982424
>Lack of opportunities? Still getting processed Language barrier? Psychological stress and adjustment? Trying to reach their families back home? ALL of this can explain this. Lets see in 5 years! They will be over 90% working.

never happened with turks in Germany, or with blacks in USA for that matter
>>
>>132980124

Thing is though, we understand that a first world standard of living can never be maintained by giving away free gibs to anyone who can get here with their hands held out.

That's how you make your country as shitty as theirs.
>>
>>132980395
>that it came down to luck.
That´s BS. It doesnt have a thing to do with luck.
If "I" was born to some parents in Somalia "I" would be a totally different person.

No, the whole path of my ancestors cumilated into me being born.
Like their work cumilated into an first world country, by building it up step by step, inventing new tech and generally dont be stupid slobs.

But they are simply too lazy, stupid or cowardly to do this themselves and thus want to be parasites in countries which have gone the hardway.
>>
I'm not a coward that would flee my country.
>>
>>132980124
>Living in the basket of civilization for some 2,000-12,000 years
>it failed

We should be able to look at them and learn incredible things about the past and how it affects the future but we can't.
>>
>>132980124
Well, if I was, yeah. Maybe.

But I'm not. The most important thing that matters in this world is my own life, and in this lucky lifetime, it is those rapist murderers who need to be removed to preserve that happiness.

So fuck off withyour bad luck to the tomb, nigger. Die and go to hell.
>>
>>132980124
I get why they would want to be here. I don't get why I would want them here
>>
Wow honestly the responses to this thread surprise me?

Why are IQ numbers being mentioned? You know that IQ can change and that nobody even does tests on these countries right? We don't know what this number even does. We are very in the dark about the human brain and intelligence!
>>
>>132980568
You only have the most basic understanding of WWII....if you do some research, you'll find the Nazis were funded by American and British (at first) major corporations. Don't pretend that any war has been noble or the lines black and white. Every major ear since AT LEAST the American Civil War was funded and largely initiated by the global banking elite.
>>
>>132980463
https://youtu.be/StrLE7_h_LU
>>
>>132982424
>They go there willing to work
>W-well they're not working now, BUT it's not their fault, wait and you'll see them work, I'm sure!
Just uironically kill yourself please.
>>
>>132982513
hi qt

pls be in tocumen
>>
>>132980124
So your preferred response to luck is to squander it?
>>
>>132980124
The root causes of the total failure of their countries (bad culture, bad genes, etc) are not eliminated by migrating to Europe.

Plus, even if they could, Europe still shouldn't have to take migrants. Altruism is a favour not an obligation.
>>
>>132982532
Holy fuck, take a redpill
>>
>>132982424

It's hilarious to see you lefties screaming about Christian politicians when you are doing your best to import millions upon millions of backward Dark Age savages to our shores. Enjoy your sharia future, you sanctimonious hypocrite
>>
File: anime_laughter_54.jpg (21KB, 602x468px) Image search: [Google]
anime_laughter_54.jpg
21KB, 602x468px
>>132982424
>Lack of opportunities? Still getting processed Language barrier? Psychological stress and adjustment? Trying to reach their families back home?
Being savage rapefugees who belong to the second-worst semitic religion and want free shit from people who actually work?
>>
>>132982532
Have you ever actually spent 5 min in any of these countries or with people from there? You will be shocked at how backwards most of them are.
>>
>>132982424

Kill yourself, go away. You know nothing and are pathetic.
It is even impossible to argument with you.

Turdeau is destroying your country, and you aplaud him. What are you, one of those girls who get off to death and destruction?
>>
>>132980124
What is wrong with them living at your house then?

They can bring some of their unique culture to you mother
>>
Good goy. The rest of you silly goys need to realize Europe only has one purpose now, and that is to feed infinity niggers.
>>
>>132982532

We can see the result of lower intelligence in the day-to-day lives of those countries. We have an advanced civilization and they do not. As for the notion that IQ "can change", there is nobody who fluctuates between idiocy and genius.
>>
>>132980124
It's no accident, I'm here because of a conscious decision of my parents to stay in this country, and a conscious decision by their parents and so on. There's nothing accidental about that.
>>
>>132981366
There's no reportedly about it, the Dutch went to war with the UK over it and ended up losing a shit ton of colonies because they had underfunded their navy for decades, and hadn't even managed to tell their West Indies fleet they were at war before the Royal Navy turned up and captured it.
>>
>>132982635
>It is even impossible to argue with you.
Have you seen his favorite politician argue? Just watch the first few minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
>>
>>132981968
There are a few people whos IQ is double the average. There are many more when you are talking about the average IQ of shitskin countries.
>>
>>132980124
So you think our countries are just naturally better. No one had any part in making the west the great and peaceful nations they have come to be and any third world countries are forever doomed to be the way they are?
>>
>>132982424
>They will be over 90% working.

Even the turkroaches dont work for more then 70% and they have been here for decades.
This number goes even further down the younger they are. 20-25y/o? around 85% unemployed.

As for the new migrants, our industrial complex already said numerous times that they are often just way too stupid to fill even the most simple jobs.

Also for these statistics even doing a 1hr per day job for 10bucks counts as "employed".....
>>
File: image013.jpg (30KB, 794x401px) Image search: [Google]
image013.jpg
30KB, 794x401px
>>132980124
..Ready
Fire!
>>
>>132982424
>hurr muh language barrier
what's the point of moving to another country if you don't even want to be a functioning member of society? why the fuck should anyone be obliged to hire you if you can't bother learning the national language?
>>
>>132982301
\thread
its not a stupid postmodern lottery
>>
>>132980124
Why should we interfere with their lack of luck?
Let them drown.
>>
>>132980124
I don't blame these people but I still wouldn't let them in and it's still fair to criticize how they're uncivilized.
>>
>>132982717

Justin is the quintessential SJW: an airhead whose thought consists of empty platitudes, and who has a boundless sense of entitlement and arrogance. I'm actually amazed he's in his 40s -- he seems like the perfect Millennial.
>>
>>132981968
Are you in the same species as someone who's IQ is half yours?
>>
trush nobody dares to say: the reason why arab and african countries are shitholes is because they have 20 less iq points on average than white people and are rule by a dumb and backward ideology called islam that hindered any progress in these for the past 1000 years

this is also the reason we DONT want these people in Europe
>>
>>132980124
Letting them migrate will not benefit these people in the long run. the ones that can come are the strongest, and richest group, which the country they are fleeing from needs the hardest to pull itself out of the shitter
>>
>>132980124
Africa is the richest clay on earth. Precious metals, precious stones, rare earth... Why haven't they been able to capitalize on it(((?)))
>>
>>132980124
I wish all the refugees and muslims to die because they're just shitting up countries that smarter people like me and others are working hard to immigrate legally and turning them into same shitholes that smart people are trying to escape from.
>>
File: 1494842210681.jpg (35KB, 384x315px) Image search: [Google]
1494842210681.jpg
35KB, 384x315px
>>132980124
>Canada
>First world or stable
>>
>>132982424

YouTube immigration gumballs you fukwit

You will be amazed guaranteed
>>
>>132982578
Harper wanted to bring them in too but only Christians! So suddenly race doesn't matter anymore in that case??? This makes no sense at all!

>>132982635
Canada is nowhere near destroyed. It is still and always will be better off than 99% of the world. This is what I mean by first world lack of perspective! Countries are being TRULY destroyed and one guy you disagree with is the same thing as destruction of infrastructure, daily barrel bombs and sarin attacks, losing half you family in a drone strike? I would never say Harper was destroying Canada no matter what
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-141004~2.png (125KB, 1440x795px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-141004~2.png
125KB, 1440x795px
Hmmm
>>
>>132980124
Luck has nothing to do with your ancestors failing to create a functional society and/or getting dominated by foreign powers.
>>
>>132982118
Still awaiting a snarky liberal response that doesn't actually address the points I made.
>>
>>132982764
>flag

Your country is boat people level, why are you roleplaying?
>>
File: demografia.jpg (37KB, 679x469px) Image search: [Google]
demografia.jpg
37KB, 679x469px
>>132980124
I usually reply to that:
"There will be soon 2 billion people in Africa, they can't all come to Italy"

Please rate my answer
>>
>>132982905
>Harper wanted to bring them in too but only Christians!

Christians are far, far, far better than Muslims but even so Harper's pro-immigrant stance was the reason I didn't vote Tory in the last election (I stayed home). All Canadian political parties are committed to the suicide cults of diversity and globalization.
>>
File: 1493860012902.png (197KB, 612x432px) Image search: [Google]
1493860012902.png
197KB, 612x432px
>>132982532
50 years from now when you're one of the last remaining white people (who will make up 1% of the Canadian population), and you are forced to learn Arabic, and you can't buy anything Haram in the supermarket because Muslims democratically voted for Sharia law, and your daughter gets gang raped for not wearing a burka in public........you will realize /pol/ was right. /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>132980124
No it is just Karma
>>
>>132982905
Trollguy pls answer >>132982531
>>
>>132980124
>you should welcome them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkyg_j3BXM
>>
>>132982532
fuck off. every point you bring has been refuted. It's funny because you don't respond to the points that have conclusively BTFO you.
>>
>>132980124
no its karma. they have a shitload of karmic debt and i dont
>>
File: Vietnam Wahlberg.jpg (40KB, 564x447px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam Wahlberg.jpg
40KB, 564x447px
>>132980124
I call them for what they are, subhumans! Purge them all!!!
>>
>>132980124
Get fucked cunt, if I were born in a shithole I would fight to make it a better place.
>>
>>132982764
philipines is the strongest race <3
>>
File: 1485970244466.jpg (69KB, 1024x428px) Image search: [Google]
1485970244466.jpg
69KB, 1024x428px
>>132980124
50 years from now when you're one of the last remaining white people (who will make up 1% of the Canadian population), and you are forced to learn Arabic, and you can't buy anything Haram in the supermarket because Muslims democratically voted for Sharia law, and your daughter gets gang raped for not wearing a burka in public........you will realize /pol/ was right. /pol/ is always right.
>>
Okay maybe I was wrong about some things but why can't we at least try to make it work this time? Why is letting them die ever the best option? Aren't you sick of all the misery in the world???
>>
File: 1486341185116.jpg (379KB, 1000x823px) Image search: [Google]
1486341185116.jpg
379KB, 1000x823px
>>132980124
>>
>>132982115
>Perhaps the sand niggers should have less children to lower the so called "odds" of being unlucky enough to be born a fucking sand nigger!

That's not how odds work, but I get your point

>Ok Muhammad the VIII Jr, you HAVE to be the one son who turns us into millionaires
>>
>>132983172
We are. Letting them die is probably the best way to end the misery.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 552x414px
>not sure if chink insectoid or kike rat
>>
>>132983172
Those people have self-determination. They're responsible for their own affairs. You can't save the entire world anon, especially not this way
>>
>>132983172
why would I want them in, what are they bringing to the table?
>why isn't the world all rainbows and flowers and shit
are you seriously that naive?
>>
>>132982118
You are right dude, I lived in several 3rd world countries and they have even more restrictions to free movement than Europe.
People with a job in the 3rd world will easily tell you how lazy, crime prone and illiterate the low class is.
>>
>>132982959
At least i'm not a faggot hiding on a meme flag.
>>
>>132980568

Wrong
The eternal Anglo financed the Dutch, we financed the Irish, the froggies and us supported the US and I'm sure I can find 9001 more examples of this
>>
File: 1498484364934.jpg (39KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498484364934.jpg
39KB, 1024x564px
>>132983172
>why is letting people who haven't evolved from wanting to conquer and kill you for over a thousand years a good option
Well when you put it like that, I really don't know.
>>
>>132983172

If a burglar slips and breaks his neck while climbing through your upstairs window, it's not your fault -- it's his
>>
>>132980124

>Luck

Liberals actually believe this.

Like Western Civilization was built by a deity, fully formed, and handed out based on a lottery.

The difference is my ancestors built a civilization in a desert shithole instead of running away to leech off someone elses.

Luck has nothing to do with it, and that kind of lazy, entitled attitude is at the core of self pitying losers everywhere.
>>
>>132983007
nice angle, bernd.
leftists love da bhudda
>>
File: 1494904112148.jpg (480KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1494904112148.jpg
480KB, 1000x923px
>>132983172
No. They are causing misery to my people. They bring the misery of their cultures with them wherever they go. There is no middle ground. It's either us or them. And I choose me and my people. I'm not the one trying to go to their countries and overthrow their way of life, tell them how to live, blow them up and run them over with trucks, call them racist for me outbreeding them into a minority.

They can stay in their own countries and live. Or they can try to come here and get deported instantly or die. There is no other option if we are to survive as a people.
>>
>>132981516
you think thats bad?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0eTxdDBLE4
>>
>>132983172
> Aren't you sick of all the misery in the world???

I am, that's why I'm here. But letting in refugees is not the solution. All you'll be doing is creating more misery, and now that misery is also effecting my friends and family.
The only safe way to end their misery is for them to stabilize their own countries.
>>
File: 1487192345888.jpg (72KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
1487192345888.jpg
72KB, 600x428px
>>132981271
cheap potato schnaps!!!
>>
>>132980754
If that were true they wouldn't be constantly trying to run away
>>
File: Gk9yG.jpg (303KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
Gk9yG.jpg
303KB, 1200x897px
>>132980124
Nigga don't tell me what I contemplate. Ignant ass leaf.

Making the world equal by forcing inequality just strikes a lot of people as fucking retarded.
>>
>>132980124

They want better lives?

They can stay in their home countries and fight.

But they won't. Because they are not genuine refugees.

They are a Trojan Horse. Islam has had this invasion planned a long time.
>>
>>132980124
I still don't give a fuck if they all sink and drown, what now op?
>>
>>132980124
They come from a society they created. That isn't luck. Damn. Leftist are so fucking stupid.
>>
Keep pushing sand niggs and watch what happens in America. There are millions and millions of us preparing and salivating at the mouth for a drop of blood.
>>
>>132982905
Go back to Afghanistan
>>
>>132980124
iq isnt based on luck but genes
>>
>>132980124
It's a convenient, much easier group to blame for the failures of global capitalism, that's why. And once they get rid of the migrants, it'll be the next group's fault. And the next and the next and the next and the next cuz it can't be the system cuz iPhones.
>>
>>132980124

Because thier better lives come at the cost of lowering the quality of ours.

They should look at improving thier respective countries rather than ruin ours.
>>
>>132980242

It's disgusting that this even needs to be said.
>>
>>132980124
What's wrong in letting poor hungry rats enter your house and eat your food ?
Well, you'll run out of food and you'll starve to death.
Remember : rights, freedom and justice don't exist in nature. Just defend your existence, help others if you can, but try not to be destroyed by your own artificial ideals.
>>
>>132980124
Why are the leafs the worst posters?Âż
>>
File: coffeepepe.png (7KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
coffeepepe.png
7KB, 240x200px
>>132981068
greeks are manlet cowards, they may act all tough and nationalistic in front of allies but irl their cowards
>>
File: 1493232265838.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1493232265838.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>132980124
Culture is the flower, race is the root.
>>
File: (93)123254.jpg (11KB, 120x169px) Image search: [Google]
(93)123254.jpg
11KB, 120x169px
>>132980124
There has always been migration you dumb inbred leaf.

However your double digit IQ leaf brain can't comprehend that opening your doors to everyone simply escaping poverty means the destruction of said wealthy country which attract poorfags like flies to shit.

Your uneducated leaf manlet logic doesn't account for the fact no country can survive if they accept all the poorfags from africa and the middle east overtime.

Also we're hardcoded very different on a genetic level, real scientists do not classify niggers, arabs and leafs as humans.

You are subhuman, a walking virus, a disease, a cancer and europeans are the cure.
>>
>>132983902
Show your flag fucking roach
>>
>>132980568
>I know nothing about history and learned my "facts" from Jewish funded o websites and organisations and libfags tweets
>>
>You could've been born in other nations
No I couldn't I'm the product of my ancestors if my parents didn't met I wouldn't have existed
>>
File: 1486481185371.jpg (242KB, 1400x945px) Image search: [Google]
1486481185371.jpg
242KB, 1400x945px
>>132983822
Nobody here gives a fuck about protecting globalism (which isn't even capitalism) or free market capitalism (which doesn't even exist in the world anymore). We care about our race, our heritage, our ancestors, our genetics, our people you degenerate faggot cuck. Not some retarded economic ideology like you and all your little kike ancap buddies do. You always think everything is about money. Gas yourself, faggot.
>>
File: 1498853103312.jpg (117KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498853103312.jpg
117KB, 650x650px
>>132980124
I somewhat agree with the leaf. You guys are lucky to have been born in first world countries. You have opportunities and luxuries that aren't readily available in third world shitholes.

BUTTTT that is nothing to feel guilty about. Your ancestors worked hard to build your countries into what they are today so as a third-worlder I find it frustrating that your self-hating citizens take that for granted and would destroy all of that just so they can feel good about themselves for a few seconds.

The leaf is right though when he said that your countries can be such assholes at times, especially when they're clustered into unions. It'd be real nice if the EU and UN would stop harassing our pres and let him do his job.
>>
File: halal.jpg (103KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
103KB, 483x368px
>>132980124
Civilization has nothing to do with luck
>Be muslim subhuman cultist
>Live in fundamentalist hellhole
>Run away into western country
>Try to turn it into fundamentalist hellhole
>>
File: 1494490848324.jpg (369KB, 948x780px) Image search: [Google]
1494490848324.jpg
369KB, 948x780px
>luck
Yeah luck as in never having to work for the shit you need ever again because of gibs. Fuck them
>>
>>132984206
>free market capitalism (which doesn't even exist in the world anymore)
>implying it ever did or could

>muh debunked biological determinism

It's awesome how little influence any of you people have on anything.
>>
>>132980124
Fuck them.
And fuck you.
My country was great because great people built it.
How is it my fault or responsibility that these dumb fuckers failed to build a stable, prosperous civilization for themselves.
Kiss my ass, leaf.
>>
>>132984019
Fucking grek
>>
>>132980124
How is this any different than men not lucky enough to be born Chads taking it upon themselves to have sex with Staceys by raping them.
>>
>>132984218
No, fellow flip it isn't luck, It's sacrifice by their Ancestors, heroes, grandfathers. and struggle of the previous citizens to preserve their culture and living conditions to pass on to the next generation.
Now let's not envy western countries and just contribute to our country to make our PH a first world

>>132980242
>No, it was the sacrifice and courage of our ancestors to preserve our lifestyle and people you fucking idiot

>Aussiebro is right.
>>
>>132981532
>That's not true! Many of these people are just as civil and willing to work hard as you are its just that we focus on the minuscule amounts that don't do this.

Let me tell you something about forests. People that own large forests in Norway plant trees so that they can later be cut down and sold as timber. The problem with this is that it takes 60 years to grow a single tree. This means that you can never profit from the trees your plant, so why do they plant those trees? Think about that for a moment.
>>
>>132984251
make it 2050 to 2065, so i can save french DNA, white families and revive their white population later on.
>>
File: 1485218938525.png (564KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
1485218938525.png
564KB, 596x791px
>>132984343
>Makes argument blaming capitalism for all the world's ills
>Says capitalism never existed

You're not the sharpest lightbulb in the crayon box, are you?

>checks flag

Yup. Everything checks out here.

No influence on anything? brb, memeing another president into office. How many have you cucks memed in?
>>
>>132980415
>Every Western country is complicit in stirring up shit in these already shitty countries
false. a small criminal faction is responsible for stirring up shit in these countries.

I am not responsible for their crimes.

Should I respond to their crimes by giving them what they want, which is to bring more terrorists to destabilize my country so they can increase the police state?
>>
>>132980124
kill yourself faggot

>a fucking leaf
>>
File: IMG_20170707_120425.jpg (145KB, 1080x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_120425.jpg
145KB, 1080x760px
>>132980124
What's wrong with?

Do you not enjoy your priveledge? I sure do. I'd like to keep the first world.....first world!!
>>
>>132983490
>I'm not the one trying to go to their countries and overthrow their way of life

Yeah, that's us. You're welcome.

We'll take the oil and money from arms deals, but you keep the refugees, k?

God damn my people have so many fucking enemies. When Europe starts realizing that this refugee problem is more our fault than anyone elses, they're going to be fucking pissed.
>>
>>132980124
Well no. I did not have 5 children before turning 25
>>
File: img812.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
img812.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>132984435
WRONG
>>
>>132984541
Screencapped (in my head).
>>
File: pwrrngrrp.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pwrrngrrp.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>132984814
>our fault
By "our" you mean the Jews, correct?
Because whatever you meant by that, you're definitely not /ourpeople/
>>
File: Muricah.jpg (49KB, 612x535px) Image search: [Google]
Muricah.jpg
49KB, 612x535px
>>132984814
>When Europe starts realizing that this refugee problem is more our fault than anyone elses
Most people here know it already.
>>
>>132980124
There is no magical lottery before you are born that decides which body you inhabit.

You are born where your parents decide to conceive you, that's all there is to it.

There is no luck involved unless you consider my ancestors hanging around at the same place for a hundred years as luck.
>>
File: 1498853317943s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498853317943s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>132984480
I never said that their countries became successful out of luck. I explicitly stated that their ancestors worked hard to make it that way. I'm saying that present citizens are lucky to have been born in these well off countries and that it's a shame some of their own people don't appreciate that and would willingly destroy all that effort just so they can virtue signal.
>>
>>132985283
2kb of...is that a pizza magically floating onto your shores?
>>
>>132980124
Um, not the fact that our ancestors were smarter than theirs?
>>
>>132980124
>only difference is luck
and about 30 IQ points
>>
File: 1498862257608.jpg (103KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498862257608.jpg
103KB, 650x650px
>>132985392
Yes.
>>
>>132980124
nothing is wrong with migration, the problem with migration is that people are too PC to put refugees where they belong; concentration camps. they should not be given unrestricted access to a country just because theirs isnt stable, we should help them, but we should not let them into our cities and lose track of them. they should be living together, and if they want to visit the country, they will have to apply for a visa and immigration like anyone else. Of course this will never happen. both because a leftist humanitarian effort with rationality like this will be equated with hitler thanks to the jews, and because the right wings are all retards who don't understand the Us's involvement in these refugee crisises.
>>
>>132980124
>working 5 days a week and having half of your pay stolen to feed shitskins and give them free shit, and the only thing they need to do is come here and ask
>you're the lucky one

Really made me think
>>
>>132980124
why do niggers have 10 kids each, making the "luck" you're born a nigger in niggerland far more likely??
>>
>>132982424
And I hope he keep bringing even more of these mongrels to Canada
>>
And 50 Points on th IQ-score
>>
>If you were born in Iraq, or Somalia, or Afghanistan you would be doing the same thing as these people.

Sure but its important to point out that we're not these people and that we should prioritize our self interests.
>>
File: danapizza.jpg (122KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
danapizza.jpg
122KB, 698x1024px
>>132985478
delicious
>>
Gee I guess I'm lucky I wasn't born a nigger amirite
>>
>>132985804
>Gee I guess I'm lucky I wasn't born a nigger amirite
well when you put it that way, it almost makes sense!
>>
>>132980124
How convenient of them to post the only migrant boat with women in it while 80% of them are muslim niggers from Sudan.
>>
>>132985804
Even that wasn't luck. There is zero chance that you, personally, could have been born as anything but what you are, since you are created from your parents.
>>
>>132980124
I don't give a shit about third worlders and I don't care to sympathize with them.
>>
>>132980124
>Atheist leftists pulling a completely religious argument out of their ass
For that argument to even be viable you need three things. A soul, a God and an existence before birth. Then God selects random souls to go with random bodies that are then sent to a random woman on a random place on Earth. Only then is this argument viable.
>>
>>132980124
>If you were born in Iraq
But I wasn't. Now go and play with your rapist niggers.
>>
>>132983172
you are a collosal faggot. The ENTIRE third world is mass immigrating to all western countries since at least 2011. They are coming from countries that are not affected by war at all. They are doing it for one reason to get free shit and feed off of cucks like you. It's like a mob robbing a store.

They will use you like toilet paper and turn the country into the same shithole they came from because thats all they are capable of, they aren't magically going to become like europeans by coming to europe.
>>
File: bestmigrants.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestmigrants.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>132980124
have some more (you)'s
>>
>>132980124
>have two countries
>one is shit, one is ok
You: hm it's not fair that god lets some people live in a good country and some in a bad one, hm I know let's jus remake both places equal!!!
>now have two shit countries
Top quality plan. We should also send god a letter saying he's a real jerk for making some people born with mental retardation and stuff like that maybe we can get god to stop making things unfair for us!
>>
File: parisbombers.jpg (161KB, 510x348px) Image search: [Google]
parisbombers.jpg
161KB, 510x348px
>>132980124
the paris bombers were rescued off of this ship, obviously you hate the French
>>
>>132980242
Based Aussie
>>
I'm thankful each and every day you fuck stick. OP BTFO
>>
>>132983172
Europe has around 500 million people in it. The poverty stricken number in the billions. Now think a little, billions of uneducated opportunists all migrate across the world at the same time to a place with 500 million living in it. How long would it take for conflicts to break out due to resource shortages and competition over women?
>>
>>132980124
The difference between you and them is your ancestors were smart enough to build a maintain a stable society and had a family unit that didn't contain 18 wives and 40 kids.
>>
>>132980124
>>132984724
>false. a small criminal faction is responsible for stirring up shit in these countries.
Yes, that's an old trick. If they seek someone to pay for reparations then the West is responsible as a whole for what a few dead guys did on their own accord. If the West has something good they want then they will deny that there is either West or rightful inheritors of that good, and you are just "lucky" to be born here. What they refuse to say is that the people of the West are the progeny of caring ancestors creating a lawful civilization to be inherited by their children. These refugees parents never cared for them, they are r-selected: high volume low investment offspring, looking for an easy handouts to support their reproductive strategy.
>>
>>132980568
>They don't destabilize their countries though. Okay maybe some do. But most are either destabilized by foreign powers or kept unstable purposefully by those same powers
I think he was talking about you. you fucking fifth column traitor.
>>
What, we were ''lucky'' to be grown up in the US, England, Norway etc?

And here I thought that 50~60% of our behavior and who we are comes from our parents' and ancestors' genes and the rest comes from the society we grew up in.

Oh well, I guess I'm just crazy.
>>
>>132980124
Bullshit. Those people want a better life, they can work together and build one. Their countries have been around a lot longer than ours.
>>
>>132981968
Huh?

The average IQ in Sub Saharan Africa is like 60-70. So having a 120 or 140 IQ isn't a stretch. Mine is
>>
>>132980124
How does MSF Sea know how consciousness is distributed?

Pure chance, I doubt.

What a surprise this is coming from a leaf.
>>
>>132981378
that feel when your right damn im ashamed
>>
>>132980124
Oh please, I can't even be bothered to read through this thread as most people have probably expressed similar opinions.
I was born in Croatia in 1992, in the midst of the war. My uncle died at age 22 during the war, fighting for his country, and my grandfather not long after. My family has never stepped outside of the country during the entire duration of the war and even those families that fled the war as refugees (mostly to germany as the croats and germans had good relations due to many gastarbeiters) - most of them came back home in a matter of years after the war. Of the people who are currently invading the west, less than 20% are legitimate war zone syrian refugees, and even of those 20%, a huge part is young fighting age men who are too pussy to fight for their families.
>>
>>132980124
>you can call them names
>tweet horrible xenophobic things about them
Okay thanks.
>>
If my country was at war i would send the women and children to Canada while i stay and form with the resistance, i have military training and fleeing the country of my birth would be a cowards way out.

These men are cowards.
>>
File: anglo 7.png (702KB, 847x641px) Image search: [Google]
anglo 7.png
702KB, 847x641px
>>132980312
You are not full for pakis though, amirite?
>>
>>132980124
This might be true if my IQ was in the 80s, God if you help you if you get any of our people killed because of your dumb ass. What is Canada ever done for anyone other than make a fucking fool of themselves look at your president prime minister he just gave 15 million to a terrorist I'm sure you're okay with that cuz you're a fucking idiot subhuman Muslim apologist
>>
>>132980124
The only diffo between you and a ribeye steak is luck. U could hav been a cattle!!! Fuck your face
>>
File: 1471261549506.jpg (730KB, 1544x904px) Image search: [Google]
1471261549506.jpg
730KB, 1544x904px
>>132981544
Right now. I have some experience with rakes and removing leafs since I worked as a gardener.
>>
>>132983172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
please watch this video
>>
It's not luck, it's the collective effort of my people, my entire ancestry made it possible for me to be here. What have they and their people ever done for their future?
>>
>>132980124
There is nothing wrong with Syrians coming to Western countries to find a better life for themselves. The problem is that a large percentage of them refuse to assimilate.

For example:
>Be me
>Be working a job that requires me to go to the middle east many times
>Each time Im there, Im expected to act modestly, be polite, respect laws and customs, and not talk to thier women
>Go back to Detroit
>Muslims talking about sharia should be the law
>Women need to cover up
>completely segregate themselves into thier own little neighborhoods which they then litter in and take no pride in

Bottom line: If I'm expected to assimilate to their culture when I'm in their countries, they should expect to assimilate to our culture in our countries.

>But sadly, muh Allah takes precedence.
>>
>>132980568

Ummmmmmmm......
>>
>>132983458
except in britain where a burglar won a lawsuit for heavy bodily harm when he fell onto a knife while jumping into a home.
>>
It's true it's lucky to be born into a stable country. But the march of civilization isn't "luck", it's the collaboration of men working together to build a stable country.

See, that's what our ancestors did but the modern economic migrants aren't. You're supposed to build up your country and turn it into a stable, prosperous one. If Saudi jihadists are destabilizing it then you kill those jihadists with extreme prejudice and then you declare the jewish terrorist network financiers behind those jihadists--people like George Soros--to be persona not grata who'll be imprisoned and tried for their crimes against your country and your people if you catch them on your clay.
>>
It's true though. Imagine being born in Somalia. Would you really be able to do anything to "better" your failed state? I'm 100% sure you would rather get your ass out of that hell hole instead.
>>
File: jihaad.gif (84KB, 1196x580px) Image search: [Google]
jihaad.gif
84KB, 1196x580px
>>132980124
high living standard = be less people + have advanced infrastructure.
low to shit living standard = be too many people, CONTINUE to have too many kids, have shit tier infrastructure.
IT'S NOT A FUCKING MYSTERY WHY THIS HAPPENS.. having nearing a billion people with infrastructure only supporting 1/5th of that in low to medium living standard mode.. keep pumping out 10 babies.. "we starving and poor now, please halp" Start by helping yourself!
They want a better life, start changing their behaviour in their own countries, don't bring their shitty behaviour to a well functioning place and proceed to turn it into the same kind of place they left..
It's not fucking luck, as anon pointed out here >>132980242 and the failure of their ancestors to do the same, idk what kind of roulette you think being a baby is that you spin the wheel and randomly end up at whoever is birthing you, doesn't even make sense, some kind of metaphysical mumbo jumbo excuse for why they have it shit.

Why the fuck should we be forced to have our quality of life decrease, our living standards decrease, our crime and murder and rape rates increase, our infrastructure overwhelmed, etc. all because some asshole is butthurt about a bunch of people not wanting to act responsibly in their own nations? If you are desperate to help them go be a volunteer in middle east or africa or wherever and get redpilled as fuck.
>>
Completely agree, OP. There's nothing wrong with wanting a better life. Shitskins, nogs and kikes have directly impacted my life negatively - a kike doctor even tried to kill me. So i will dream of the day we kill them all, and I will strive to make that day happen. :)

(/Pol is a religion of peace. Every post here is satire.)
>>
>>132980124
Our countries are nice because our ancestors made them nice. Our ancestors worked to built a better future for their children, instead of caring about muh poor Africans and "unfair wealth distribution" and it is our duty to do the same in order to keep our countries nice for our children. If those rapefugees would work to improve their country, just like our ancestors did, maybe their children could have a good life too.
>>
>>132981900

That cannot be overstated. Germany was fucking ravaged during WW2, Japan had everything burned down and 2 nukes dropped it, China suffered decades of civil war, foreign invasions and then Maoist rule, Korea was devastated, Vietnam is still recovering from the chemicals used...

all of those countries recovered, middle east was shit since the arab invasions and will continue to be.
>>
File: IMG_5408.jpg (87KB, 613x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5408.jpg
87KB, 613x614px
>>132987318
There is NO Allah. He's just a made up character that low IQ brown people use to alleviate the pain of being born part of the genetic underclass
>>
>>132982063
Just arresting them for human trafficking is easier desu.
>>
>>132987570

And considering how Sweden didn't really have gangrapes until they started admitting Somalians they're doing a fine job.
>>
>>132987570
>It's true though. Imagine being born in Somalia. Would you really be able to do anything to "better" your failed state? I'm 100% sure you would rather get your ass out of that hell hole instead.
Almost if you think canada and europe and US etc. was always like this. Kiddo you have no idea the kind of hardship and effort and all kinds of nasty shit people had to go through to get this current situation in place.. If you did you'd fucking faint just by the thought of it.

It's not a matter of wanting to it's a matter of having to. And they would get plenty of support if they started putting in an effort. And regardless there's plenty of african nations to go.

>getting out of a tough situation
Doesn't mean go to the biggest welfare haven you can find and abuse peoples hospitality. you fucking tool. Do you know how many nations these people could go to, first nations should be africa since they're ethnically and culturally compatible, they shouldn't even be leaving the continent WHATSOEVER.
>>
>>132980124
Luck is everything bitch.
Get on my level.
Im a white heterosexual jewish male.
>>
>>132988237
>Jewish
>heterosexual

I'm afraid I can only suspend reality so far
>>
>>132980242
So you admit that you had nothing to do with it?
>>
>>132983172
Ok, let's take in the more cultured and educated then.
>oh wait, it isn't moral to save them but not the others, some didn't have access to education because of "bad luck"
Well then, at least, let us take in their family as well.
>come one, you are going to treat some families better than others, it changes nothing!

You see where I'm going? And there are 200 millions headed to Europe, you know how many Europeans there are on this Earth?
We can't and don't have to take care of them if it implies the end of the West
>>
File: 6.jpg (31KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
31KB, 852x480px
>>132987985
>And considering how Sweden didn't really have gangrapes until they started admitting Somalians they're doing a fine job.
Sweden and scandinavia in general didn't have fucking ANYTHING like that AT ALL, i'm in my 30's so i'm old enough to remember how it was.. Don't let the fucking kike media tell you that it was always this.. it went from non existant.. and i really mean essentially completely nonexistant to rampant and all over the place and "lel look it's the swedes that are raping.." Yeah RIGHT.

Somalis are literally scum, high on fucking khat all the time however they come across that, apparently have an affinity for little girls too, and come from a 99% muslim african country.. Like to commit petty theft aswell where it's so obvious wtf they are doing that it's almost like they don't even care getting caught, and can be violent as fuck too.

But don't think it's just niggers that's the problem.. oh nono.. the middle easterners are JUST as bad if not worse, because unlike niggers they get more organized when they do all the bad shit.
>>
File: 1499123166073m.jpg (152KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499123166073m.jpg
152KB, 1024x1024px
>>132980415
All these actions were made by the same people and consequenses will affect the same people. Why should aryan girls in europe get raped and white civilization be outbred on homefront because a few globalists and warhawks politics. And why should we not protect our own fundamental interests existence and wealth. Being ahead is positive in nature.
> Muh marxist talking point
> human rights
> equality
> racism
Kys
>>
>>132988315
Nice pre school joke
>>
>>132988322
And I'm not even talking about the IQ or crime issue here.
>>
>>132980124
So you are saying they are inferior and unable to make a modern civilisation?

No? they have had and do have the same opportunity to build a robust society as the West did, they even have the advantage of doing it second and with help.

the West spent 2000 years building modern society and they just want to take it for themselves.
>>
>>132988446
Don't make me cut off your welfare, Josh.
>>
>>132982852

Koko the hand signing Gorilla has an estimated IQ of 70 to 95 so maybe not.
>>
File: lmao.gif (2MB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
2MB, 360x316px
>>132988570
>So you are saying they are inferior and unable to make a modern civilisation?
Notice the irony here.. have to appreciate it. Germany, goes through 2 massive wars in short order.. Completely bombed to smithereens the 2nd one.. their women raped by soviet troops, many millions of civilians starved by the allies on purpose, heavily fined and have to pay reparations for it etc. Essentially just crushed in so many ways.. Now.. up and running..

Middle east and africa.. iraq and afghanistan occupied by US forces for a period, ghadaffi deposed in libya..
>omfg africa and middle east ENTIRELY DESTROYED, we must now go where? GERMANY! hahahahahaha

The krauts just can't catch a break i guess, someone REALLY has a hardon for getting their lineage destroyed. But you can clearly see that there's zero justification for why the middle easterners and africans can't just go to somewhere else in middle east or africa.. but instead go to northern europe. or US/canada.. it's purely opportunists from a bunch of assholes who can't establish a decent society for themselves.
>>
>>132980124
You are who you are, there is no "luck" involved.
My kin better than theirs, another reason to protect it from these savages.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.