[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sagrada Familia will finally have liturgies in the main hall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Sagrada Familia will finally have liturgies in the main hall
All those lefties and commies that wanted to make it a mulitreligious temple BTFO
Gaudi, a catholic extremist is finally resting in peace
The mass will be each sunday at 9 and it will be free.
They will be in catalan, castillan, english, french and italian.
If you are european I welcome you to migrate to Barcelona to counterbalance all the pakis and nigs we are geting.

Please come
>>
File: 1439168327641.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1439168327641.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
Naaaaaah I'm not gonna do that.
>>
Thanks for the info. I'm french living in BCN and i'll attend a mass in the sagrada familia.

Didn't even know some people wanted to do a multireligious temple, I'm not even surprised.

Went to a church yesterday and prayed, for the first time since I'm in Spain. Felt good man.
>>
>>132979850
Makes sense though. Lefties love nothing more than hijacking somebody elses show. The church spent decades and decades working on that and mostly built it with money from christian donors, its their right to host their own religion in the wonder they built.

Leave it to lefties to show up as soon as the hard work is nearing completion and demand that they be included in something they normally activley criticize and take no part in.
>>
>>132979516
>The mass will be each sunday at 9 and it will be free.
It generally is, no?
>>
>>132979516
That is a good news. Any Source?
>>
>>132979516
I went to Barcelona once and didn't saw it.

Another reason to go.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>132979516
Absolutely this. Based OP.

Please, fellow Europeans, come and live here. Help us fight the eternal moor and his leftist allies.
>>
>>132980700
Would you say BCN is a good place to live in the long term?

I started working here, and I might have an opportunity to get another job with a good salary for here (60k euros/yr). But it means I'll have to stay here a few more years.
At this place in my life, I also want to build a family. I'm wondering if BCN is good place for that, it seems there are lots of transient people and everyone is here temporarily isn't it?
>>
>>132980951

Learn catalan and you will be alright. Seriously.
>>
>>132980700
How bout burgers? Im in germany and france a lot, havent been to spain before but I might take a look some day.
>>
>>132979516
Great news to hear!
>>
>>132981288
Go visit Spain. Apart from my own, Spain is my favourite country to visit
>>
>>132980951
If you are getting good jobs you should be fine.

My main concern are leftists (like the current mayor) and shitty immigration (Africans, Pakis, far—eastern/balkanic europe...)

Those are the ones that could ruin this place.

>>132981252
I agree with this fellow. Learning Catalan might get you in good social circles.
>>
>>132979516
Nice.
I'm an independantist christian, but it's comforting to see that organized christian religion can still get their shit together, even if it is rarer these days.
>>
>>132981410
I ended up deciding I wanted to go there after reading orwells homage to catalonia. Seemed like a really awesome place full of great people stuck with incredibly shitty politics.
>>
>>132980276
the entrance to the church is not because it's under construction so tourists pay to enter
the mass will be free and because it's in the main hall wich you have to pay it's relevant that's free

>>132980352
Do you understand catalan? XD
>>
>>132981438
the cup is down at half in the last poll (arran bullshit is finally biting their ass) and I think comu will go down too cause not all of their voters are for the referendum
>>
File: christ-chan absolutely heretical.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan absolutely heretical.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
>>132979516
I'm in Barcelona next week
How moorish is it?
>>
>>132981996
>>132981438
>>132981252
What's the point of Catalan? What's the point of any small European language, while we're at it?
>>
File: estrangers.jpg (51KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
estrangers.jpg
51KB, 800x422px
>>132982426
Depends on the neighbourhood but we do have lots of moors and pakis
In the 90's there were a 1000 muslims in the whole catalonia
now they are 250000 out of a 7'5 milion, it's been so fast people have not realize it til it was too late
Barcelona have the most migrants of all spanish cities, we have all, chinese, pakis, southamericans, moors, blacks...
it's a fucking shithole in some places but it's ok in the others
the main zone, the eixample, they say the most common migrant is italian but you don't know it them cause they look like us
I believe this is bullshit to calm the population saying "hey the most common migrants are still europeans"
because if they are the ones with the more people, the rest combined outnumber them 10 to 1
>>
>>132982915
It's our fucking language you fucking genocidal globalist moron
>>
>>132983127
>Barcelona have the most migrants of all spanish cities
the big ones I mean
there are small cities with up to half the citizen being migrants
like Salt, the worst of all Catalonia
>>
>>132981288
Sure mate. You are welcome to visit.

If you are thinking of migrating, I woulda consider, for your own good, if you are very 'Europeanized'. If you are not, you might find it harder to integrate. (Many Americans, for example, feel overwhelmed with European 'bitterness' or even with honesty)
>>
>>132983542
>Many Americans, for example, feel overwhelmed with European 'bitterness' or even with honesty)
they do? why? cause we don't allow them to put their music at high volume for the whole square to hear?
>>
>>132983798
They just don't understand that it is not a good thing to fake—smile and be nice all the time even if you don't like something/someone.

It's some sort of extreme positivity.
>>
>>132983973
Did they get that from USA? cause those are the fakest people of all
>>
>>132984094
I'm talking about 'muricans, yes.
>>
>>132984323
Oh sorry I though you mean hispanoamericans not USA people
I agree with you
>>
>>132983330

Salt delenda est.

It should be destroyed and covered in salt.
>>
>>132979516
It's a pity that he died, freezing his design process forever.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2011/apr/24/gaudi-sagrada-familia-rowan-moore
(I guess the journalist does not know that stone statues where colored once, I wonder if that applies to churches too?)
>>
>>132985216
Archived that
https://archive.is/3Rr3r
>>
>>132985216
All cathedrals or big churches of europe have had diferent architects cause their constructions last centuries
There's no cathedral with only one architect in the whole europe
These architects that wanted to stop the construction were nothing but commies I know of them
Look at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church of Berlin to know how these fucking commies would've completed the cathedral
>>
>>132985216
>(I guess the journalist does not know that stone statues where colored once, I wonder if that applies to churches too?)
In the middle ages the statues were colored like the greek and roman temples were and even those teracotta soldiers of Xian
But after the neoclassical movement the white marble statues became the norm so any church built after had white statues in the exterior yet colored ones in the interior cause being inside they could be made of wood and the colors would last while in the exterior the picments would faid away
all sagrada familia statues are white though
if that's how gaudi wanted it to be I don't know
he oversaw the construction of the first facade and those statue were white
>>
>>132980951
Barcelona is lost m8, it's paki central, Catalonia is full of muslims and the independentist movement sadly is SJW nigger loving so the new country would be utter garbage belgium 2.0.
>>
you can always change the sculptures btw
>>
>>132986041
the whole migrant thing we have is because half our nation is andalucian and vote leftists every time so the other parties had to turn left to appease these poor bastards
and the sjwness is no diferent than madrid
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.