[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: ChIgcsB.jpg (56KB, 614x426px) Image search: [Google]
ChIgcsB.jpg
56KB, 614x426px
The only reason why world governments doesn't come forward and announce the existence of ayy lmaos, is because that would cause global chimpout.

>based on the 2010 world population of 6.9 billion
>83.02% of all world population are religious
>16.98% of all world population do not affiliate them selves with any religion

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Now imagine if the world was introduced to ayy lmaos and their alien religious views... on that day 83% of the world population would question their existence. They would learn that their whole lives have been a lie, their prayers unheard, their devotion to faith, meaningless. Huge majority of those 83% would realise that religion was nothing more than a tool to guide gullible people to follow certain moral standards. With their sense of fulfilment completely destroyed, they would no longer hold any meaning or reason in this world. People who have nothing to lose can do serious damage single-handedly.... now imagine having 83% of the population with nothing to lose. Suicides would skyrocket world wide, global rioting, looting and raping would begin, civil wars would break out world wide, governments could never handle such a huge population chimpout.

Think about it for a second...
>>
I am in contact with them. They tell me disclosure is coming soon.

September.
>>
Isn't this obvious, hasn't this been mentioned countless times in films, why you telling people to think about it for a secound like they haven't already.
>>
>>132979799

Majority of people are incapable of thinking on their own unless someone spoon-feeds them information to digest.
>>
>>132979468
Does it say that extra terrestrial life doesn't exist in the bible? Does it say God only created life on earth?
Christ was here to serve us so that we could be better. Doesn't mean only we exist.
>>
>>132980002

It's not about what is written in the bible, it's about what the aliens would say about religion. If they came forward and said something like "there is no god, we can confirm" then half of religious fanatics would simply ignore that statement, while the other half goes ape shit
>>
File: rotate.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
rotate.gif
999KB, 500x700px
>>132979468
Taoism and Zen Buddhism are still valid and probably align with an advanced alien species religion

Read the Shobogenzo by Dogen
>>
File: 1497084972878.jpg (199KB, 1067x733px) Image search: [Google]
1497084972878.jpg
199KB, 1067x733px
bump
>>
File: 1499229794498s.jpg (6KB, 176x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499229794498s.jpg
6KB, 176x250px
>>132979468
The governments probably don't know if they exist for sure, or are being used by them. If you really look back into the origins of religion and especially those that came out of early Sumer and Hindu history, then you will see that the idea of an advanced species visiting Earth is not that far fetched. I say, let the people chimpout and the ones who accept the reason for Aliens coming forward will have the advantage of learning from them and possibly becoming like the gods themselves.
>>
>>132979468
i cant even imagine how retarded you have to be to pray
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.