[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Uhlmann

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: DEQXTTDU0AAfiyi.jpg (31KB, 664x153px) Image search: [Google]
DEQXTTDU0AAfiyi.jpg
31KB, 664x153px
https://twitter.com/marrowing/status/883857053503987712

An Australian hack journalist has gone viral recently from his critique of Trump. Make sure to remind as many normies as possible that he also wrote this
>>
File: fat bitch1.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fat bitch1.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
The woman complaining about him
>>
He's a Jew who works for the ABC.
>>
>he said bad things about daddy drumpf
>sick him, my personal army!
>>
>>132981685
Is this woman (Eleanor Robertson) >>132981566 a jew as well?
>>
reminder that he may or may not actually follow in line with his opinion. this piece was created to become viral like this to please the jews at ABC.
>>
>>132979427
The reporter is married to an Australian Labor politician. That's the Australian politically party who illegally (by US law) sent campaigners to help support Hillary and deride Trump during the campaign. Add to that this guy like all his colleagues predicted that Trump would never get the nomination, would likely drop out before the end of the race and that Hillary would win the election easily. He and his colleagues have been wrong on every count and if they didn't ALL have egg on their faces, someone might have pointed out how much credibility they all lost.

Long story short this guy like a lot of reporters have both ideological and personal reasons to go after Trump. Ideological in the sense that the ABC are far left marxists and personal in that none of them can comment on him accurately.
>>
>>132981566
Is that Badham?

All you Aussies are fucking cancer t b h
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.