[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to find Un-Jewed copy of Mein Kamf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: super aryan.png (404KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
super aryan.png
404KB, 838x1200px
Quick question, /pol.

I'm ready to give this book a read and make my own decisions as to how I interpret the content. However, I've become aware that the English translation had been basterdized to some degree.

Does anyone know any sources I can find an un-bulshitted translation of the work so I can understand the man's views once and for all?
>>
The only non-jewed and authentic english translation edition that has ever existed was the Stalag edition. This edition was issued by the man himself
>>
>>132978826
I'll do some Jewgoolin' when I have a chance later, but do you have any sources or places to look for this edition? Perhaps a trustworthy online source?
>>
The real but useless answer is "learn 1920s German". They all have problems, but here's a pdf of the Stalag edition: https://archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain
>>
>>132978923
Google Stalag edition and you will find a lot of good PDF:s. 8 chan has a media library full of good editions
>>
>>132978967
>"learn 1920s German"
Not to be nitpicky, but I'm a german and unless you were raised wrong by retarded libtard faggot nugermans that mix english with german, knowing german should be enough. I don't see any words or expressions that I don't understand.
The real fucked up part is that germany has ceised to exist.
Sometimes I don't know who the real enemy is; is it globalists, zionist jews and extremists or is it the german people themselves who conform themselves with 30 propaganda filled tv channels and a six pack of beer?
They destroyed our pride, intelligence (educational system), national anthem, freedom of speech and our language.
>>
>>132979612
>they destroyed everything
And it's still not payment enough for what you did
>>
>>132979612
iktfb

>>132979717
>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post
>>
>>132978826
came here to also say the Stalag edition
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>132979790
>cant handle the based leaf
>>
File: 1491345144987.jpg (237KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1491345144987.jpg
237KB, 625x833px
>>132979717
Might as well use the lame ass new flag system to hide your identity, leaf.

>>132979612
"real" Germany ceased to exist by the time the Berlin Wall came crumbling down. Extreme intermixing and brainwashing from capitalist and communist control which ripped Germany's spirit for good.

I doubt most Germans living in Germany have strongly genetic ties to the same Germans who lived and died there 80 years ago.

Germany died a long time ago and the whole would did not notice. It was a true travesty. Hitler almost toppled the zionist ptb and the Germans were made to pay dearly for this attempt.

Still, wouldn't have it any other way. What Germany did in WW2 was simply incredible, from a military standpoint.
>>
>>132979717
>For what I did?
For what who did?
You're an obvious troll but the words you wrote are the general shared emotion by the ignorant masses.
I was born in 91, regardless of your personal opinions on WW1 and WW2 every single generation of germans born after the end of WW2 has payed the price for the actions of different people.
Forget not, there are no actions without consequences. Brainwashing and imposing feelings of guilt to generation after generation of newborn germans will not halt forever.

>>132980058
That is only partially true. There are all sorts of cases, but just as I am directly the grandson of a man who lived and fought during WW2 there are many others.

Neither side is sacred, no one wants to win.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.