[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the real cause of autism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: what-causes-autism2[1].png (984KB, 2550x4200px) Image search: [Google]
what-causes-autism2[1].png
984KB, 2550x4200px
What vaccine exactly causes it? How? Why would doctors cover it up? If it isn't a vaccine, why can't anyone figure it out?
>>
>>132976409
Pesticides, specifically chlorpyrifos.

Also the trend of mothers having babies in their 30's-40's
>>
>>132976555
>chlorpyrifos
Been used since 1965. Why didn't we have 1 in 5 people with Autism in 1985?

>mothers having babies in their 30's
There have always been women in their 30s having children. Why didn't they have autistic babies a hundred years ago?
>>
>>132976409
Just like people are born pedophiles or homosexual, so some people are also born autistic.
>>
>>132976810
But nobody is born pedophile or homosexual...
>>
>>132976974
Uh, yes, they are
>>
>>132976409
pick a chemical any chemical

theres a reason kikes have that whole kosher deal, us goyum eat whatever they tell us is ok
>>
File: 3.jpg (69KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
69KB, 700x700px
>Arab refugees consider G20 rioters insane

>Arab refugees watching anti-G20 riots in Hamburg from the relative safety of a falafel joint said on Saturday the rioters were insane for destroying their tolerant adoptive city and were astonished by what they saw as the police's restraint.

>"If people did this in Egypt they would be shot," said Ibrahim Ali, a 29-year-old Egyptian who came here in 2011. "The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits and education. Yet those people are not happy. I don't get it."

The guy has a point, what the fuck purpose are they rioting for? Why don't the police put an end to it? Are Europeans just naturally prone to self-destruction?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-migrants-idUSKBN19T124
>>
>>132977008
Okay. What's the mechanism?

Why are some people born *not* pedophile, then?

I mean, some people are born black, and some white, but we know how that happens. You're basically appealing to the divine by saying that it's like a magical property that pops some people out with autism.
>>
>>132977081
Okay, dihydrogen oxide GO!
>>
>>132977214
I think it's random
>>
File: 1493847405639.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493847405639.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>really, stop it - thers nobody to blame
>there is no epidemmic
>autism is normal
>Welcome it. Dont try to cure it.
holy shit this reads like some kind of 'everything is alrigght nothing to worry'
>>
Imagine women today
>20 and in college
>"but anon, I don't want to settle down yet. I want to live my life"

>26 and graduated
>"but anon, I don't want to have kids yet. we need to get stable jobs first and a nice house"

>30+ something with stable job and nice house
>"but anon, I don't want to have kids yet. I need to travel the world first and meet new people"

>begin 40s
>finally ready to have children
>shits out a literal retard or grand autismo
And that's how autists are born.
>>
>>132976409
There isn't just one cause. Genetics, parental age and exposure to chemicals during development can all lead to autism.
>>
File: SwgmSj7.jpg (68KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
SwgmSj7.jpg
68KB, 539x810px
>>132976409
i for one cant wait for collective immunity to crash down because of all the esoteric anti-vaxxers and watch as humanity gets swarmed with diseases we dealt with hunderds of years ago.
>>
>>132977800
Just wait for the fugees :^)
They'll bring diseases with them we have never heard of
>>
>>132976754
Detection methods. Back then we just called them retarded.

Age of the mother is a risk factor for autism.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.