[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indians have gone into hiding?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: world-map-density-OD1-1024x396.jpg (69KB, 502x395px) Image search: [Google]
world-map-density-OD1-1024x396.jpg
69KB, 502x395px
When is the last time you saw an Indian poster? It's a couple of days since I have. I haven't looked that much though..
>>
I wouldn't question the blessing
>>
Maybe when you call some people "poo-inna-loo pahjeet" it hurts their feels?
I've seen posts with Indian flags, but only by the most savage and autistic Indian anons..
>>
>>132975800
The poo in loo meme was specially engineered to remove a horde of browns from /pol/. Think about it.
>>
>>132975800
saw one about 5 minutes ago actually.
>>
>>132975944
Dude, I am white with brown eyes, but I have respect for India.
Can you imagine 1.somthing billion Americans packed into the same area? Props to a country that hasn't ripped itself to shreds, despite having every kind of reason to.
(≧▽≦)/~┴┴
>>
>>132975944
It was /int you dip
>>132975800
Faggot
>>
File: Ganges.jpg (69KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
Ganges.jpg
69KB, 636x424px
>>132976125
>India
>not a shithole that wallows in filth and poverty
you make me laugh
>>
>>132975800
There's literally an entire thread of epic Indian bantz going on right now. you need to learn to use the catalog.
>>
>>132975800
Back bitches
>>
>>132977272
Yeah that image represents entire india..not even a single square mil of India is beautiful..

>>132975800
And yep all 1.3 billion indians defecate in the open thats because we dont have homes..we live ,eat,shit,sleep in the streets.
>>
>>132980531
POO
>>
File: 1494480478182.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1494480478182.png
102KB, 241x228px
>>132980531
do the....do the women poop in front of people too
asking for a friend
>>
>>132977272
their trash is almost as bright and sequined as their pants
>>
>>132980531
>we live ,eat,shit,sleep in the streets.

Tell us something we don't know
>>
>>132980531
>Yeah that image represents entire india..not even a single square mil of India is beautiful

Whether the image represents all of India or not anon is redundant, the fact that even one area of India can look like this is horrific. The British have been gone for over half a century now you can't blame them. So do tell me anon, why is it like this?
>>
>>132975800
Pajeets and leafs almost exclusively use the new flags now.
>>
>>132980584
I dont mind the poo in the loo memes because im a rich indian..

Just do a simple creative meme instead of shit posting the same "poo in loo" everywhere..

>>132980679
Oh yeah dawg every fucking indian lives in streets..even women..we dont even have homes man...
>>132980742
Well afaik the memes and the bbc anti india propaganda says that much only...

>>132980929
Nah man...we dont have something called as "hindu temples" these are not at all beautiful they are ugly ... usually these temples are very very small...u should definitely check "madhurai", "Murudeshwara","tanjavore"...these structures are disgusting man..
>>
>>132981187
Fuck off you peice of shit pushy, hindu, punjabi tamil shithead peice of shit. Hitler should have killed most of your people. You guys are way worse than the fucking Jews
>>
>>132975800
You literally have 3 threads by an Indian right now retard
>>
>>132981187
I'm not debating whether you have stunning architecture, stunning wilderness or anything else, i want to know why your government hasnt spent the money necessary to clean this shit up, install public restrooms and has sustainable waste management.
>>
>>132977272
Did it look like this under british rule?
>>
>>132982485
They have, people just refuse to use them.
>>
>>132981884
Yeah it would be great could you bring him back?
>You guys are worse....
Yeah burgerboy we are worse than jews...now what will you do about it?

Fucking loser believing some in some shitty memes and anti India propaganda..
Dude fucking explore the world ,read proper news,get the stats...
Just because uneducated indians shit in the street doesn't mean all indians do the same..

>>132982485
Appreciate your concern man...
Yes the government is spending billions (rupees) on the initiative called as "swatch bharath" whch means "clean india"...my tax money go into this initiative...
I live in south india and its already very beautiful and clean...yes there was some uneducated ppl and rural areas who shit in streets but im happy that my tax money is being used to educate millions of indians in providing free education which inturn helps them in achieving thier goals in life ...once they get a good job after thier education they can build a good home and have a toilet...

Also a quick reminder that not all indians shit in the streets...the ones who shit in the streets dont have proper homes,not even educated,they barely eat 3 meals a day,they live on govt provided donations...

>>132982629
Stfu just because some asshole said doesn't mean all are doing the same... several street shitter have formed groups
These groups collect money and build toilets for the society...
These won't be shown in your bbc and other vids.. fucking anti india media..i have no idea y they do this...
>>
Indians going missing? They should go fucking extinct.
>>
Last night. It's the kikes from Israel that are hiding.
>>
>>132983207
don't let the bullies get in your head, man.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.