[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is the Greatest Country in Existence! >U mad fags?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5469.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5469.gif
1MB, 400x225px
America is the Greatest Country in Existence!
>U mad fags?
>>
>>132972905
What exactly caused America's superiority complex? Interacting with them online is frankly embarrassing. They cling to their past achievements so tightly, maybe they are concerned that they aren't as great as they project themselves to be. I cannot wait to see their pathetic country fall.
>>
>>132973300
That'll probably be a few hundred years so you won't see it. Nobody here will desu.
>>
>>
>>132973500
the aussie
>>
>>132973500
>>132973525

Fucking Kiwis, I thought you and Ozzys can't get along????
>>
>>132973555
love hate relationship is what i see it as
>>
>>132973300
It's our school system.
In school, they have children star in plays around Thanksgiving about how the Pilgrims and the Natives got along and ate corn and turkey together in one big, happy dinner. People give shit to the Nazis all the fucking time about their propaganda, but Jesus Christ, Goebbels was only making propaganda for like a decade. The CIA has been doing it for damn near a century now.
>>
>>132973482
>That'll probably be a few hundred years so you won't see it. Nobody here will desu.
Try fifty years, you'll soon be overun by shit-skins and mexican hordes.
>>
File: TrumpAstronaut.webm (792KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpAstronaut.webm
792KB, 1280x720px
>>132972905

Better version.
>>
>>132973300
You come from a country that has no past achievements, and no future either

Ironic isn't it matey?
>>
>>132973300
Only a cucked non-American would have a hard time understanding. Go prep your abo bull, you pussy.
>>
>>132973734
Insecure about your flag, burger? Daily reminder: hispanic newborns already outnumber whites, you'll be a minority in fifty years time. Welcome to your future.
>>
File: MoonUSSR.jpg (823KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MoonUSSR.jpg
823KB, 1600x1200px
>>132972905

Fake News! The Soviets had took off the American flag long ago to plant their own one!

And even if the American flag was left intact, the radiations on the moon would have decolorised it so that it would be entirely white by now
>>
>>132973300
It's a masonic superproject, literally half a millenium in the making. The goal of the United States is to Unite all States into a world government and have a perfectly controllable slave population which can be controlled directly via mind control to serve an ultra-rich caste of psychopaths who can spread their cancer to the rest of the universe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.