[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so terrible about Putin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 30

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Liberals are so against Trump having a good relation with Putin. What's so terrible about him? Because he is a dictator? Give me a better answer than that.
>>
>Dictator
>Kill journalists
>Kill political opponents
>Get in the way of the west literally constantly
>Commit and encourage allies to commit war crimes
>Try to destabilize Yurop by screwing with the oil supply
>Hack the DNC's and Podesta's emails in an effort to weaken the position of the person they thought would be the next president
>But m-muh libruls
Putin is not a good person, and that doesn't change just because he helped Trump get elected (on accident, since they thought Hillary would win in spite of the leaks).
>>
>>132969763
and we're so great? the world is a mess
>>
>>132969867
>and we're so great?
yes
>the world is a mess
ok
>>
>>132969763
>Hack the DNC's and Podesta's emails in an effort to weaken the position of the person they thought would be the next president
You had me until you went full blown bluepilled bullshit.
>>
>>132969763
>Russia hacked emails

Fuck off CNN jew
>>
File: 1388460538612.png (44KB, 472x594px) Image search: [Google]
1388460538612.png
44KB, 472x594px
>>132969763
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
From what I understand Putin came out of nowhere and made Russia great again. He did a false flag bombing in 1999 and invaded Dagestan. The CIA didn't like this expansion, so did 9/11 to get us to invade the Middle East. We've been fighting them in a proxy war with ISIS and over the Arctic.
>>
>>132969913
Do you have evidence to the contrary? Something other than InfoWars, please.

>>132969969
CNN repeatedly reports the myth that the Russians "hacked the election". Releasing true information to the public isn't the same as hacking the election. If you're pretending that they had good motives, you're retarded.
>>
>>132969432
Putin's ultimate goal is to restore Russia to USSR-levels of power and influence, but without the communism. You decide if that's a good thing or not. Personally I don't think it's a good idea, they start getting real annex-y when they spread their influence to neighboring countries.
>>
File: Gary_Webb_In_His_Own_Words_623.jpg (6KB, 320x173px) Image search: [Google]
Gary_Webb_In_His_Own_Words_623.jpg
6KB, 320x173px
>>132969763
>Dictator
>Kill journalists

Are you talking about the deep state in US?
>>
>>132970336
Do you have any evidence?
>>
>>132970235
That's what every competent country does. We've all tried to do it.
>>
>>132970127

You made the claim, so you need to present evidence.
>>
>>132969763
stop making me like him more
>>
>>132970356
do you have any evidence that putin killed journalists
>>
>>132969763
>standard Neocon response

Go to bed McCain.
>>
>>132969763
How is he a dictator? He's elected. Why are you people trying to kill any meaning of words?
>>
>>132969763
>Implying the US deepstate CIA Jewry doesn't do all of these things tenfold

Also

>Russia hacked DNC meme
>>
>>132970356
besides dictator, that entire list reads like a resume for the states.
>>
>>132970398
https://theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
Here's the public information. There are also 4 agencies which have said they're highly confident that they were behind the breach.
>inb4 muh deep state
evidence please
>>
>>132969432
>Give me a better answer than that.
Liberals hate him because he fights the spread of their faggot degeneracy inside Russia, and because he has literally spoken out against ethnic replacement of whites in white nations. The fucking media won't even acknowledge the second one happened, but the Jews have him in the cross hairs for it. (See Bill Still's vid on YouTube of Putin's speech around Christmas of last year.)
>>
File: IMG_2401.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>132969432
I should have gotten first post because this is going to be the best post.

Putin being "evil" is a manufactured point of view everything >>132969763 said is true but what's never discussed is that behavior compared to our other allies that is never brought up when discussing human rights. We are close with Saudi Arabia where women have literally 0 rights, and they have public hangings for crimes such as being gay. They are dominated by Sharia and they are our ally. Why is this never discussed and why isn't this an outrage? It is double standards and hipocracy.

Liberals cannot think. Their entire life is one enormous episode of cognitive dissonance. It is all a farce. Quit trying to fight liberals with logic and reason. It can never work
>>
They're against it cause they tried but we'll everything Hillary touches turns to shit.
>>
>>132969432
Hes a falsely elected dictator and we love democracy around here
>continues to support saudi arabia and other african dictators
>>
File: putin's_portent.jpg (309KB, 1184x666px) Image search: [Google]
putin's_portent.jpg
309KB, 1184x666px
>>132969432
>What's so terrible about Putin?
He's a witch that can tell the future...
>>
>>132970583
>muh 5 intelligence agencies say Saddam Hussein has nuclear weapons
>oh whoops turns out he didn't btw don't look at Halliburton or Blackwater
>>
>>132970621
>We are close with Saudi Arabia where women have literally 0 rights, and they have public hangings for crimes such as being gay.
To be clear, I'm entirely fine with working with both the Saudis and Russia where we have areas of common interest. Purists who insist that our partners must 100% conform to our way of life (and, optionally, that they need to be overthrown and replaced) are morons who vastly overestimate our political clout.
That doesn't make the Saudis or the Russians good people. The Saudi prince is an expansionist asshole who's trying to create rifts within the coalition against ISIS. We need to be realistic about where our goals aren't aligned, and that means taking off the rose-tinted goggles.
>>
File: pepesad.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>132969763
i came there to shill against Putin and now even i love him, what have you done?
>>
>>132969432
He's a Russian. If you were European you would know what that means. Russians are not to be friendly with, they should be genocided.
>>
>>132969763
t.neoconservative
>>
>>132970583
>But look more closely at the above and you can’t help but notice all of the qualifying words: Possibly, appears, connects, indicates. It’s impossible (or at least dishonest) to present the evidence for Russian responsibility for hacking the Democrats without using language like this. The question, then, is this: Do we want to make major foreign policy decisions with a belligerent nuclear power based on suggestions alone, no matter how strong?

Do you read things you post?
It literally says "There isnt enough proof" and "But maybe we will find out they did if more info is released"
Jesus, lad.
>>
>>132970878
>That doesn't make the Saudis or the Russians good people. The Saudi prince is an expansionist asshole who's trying to create rifts within the coalition against ISIS.

I was merely talking about public opinion. I am not saying that the totalitarian elements and the treatment of their citizens in Russia and Saudi Arabia is acceptable, but the western world has been led to believe that Russia is a boogyman when other allies do far worse and you never hear a word about it. It's totally political. It's manufacturing public opinion
>>
>>132970685
I hate democracy tho
>>
>>132969432
>What's so terrible about him?
He's a spook, what else do you need?
>>
>>132969763
>Kill journalists
Proofs?
>>
>>132970583
I can attack any internet connected machine and make it look like it came from Russian government IPs... so fucking what?
>>
File: homosex-propaganda.png (83KB, 584x756px) Image search: [Google]
homosex-propaganda.png
83KB, 584x756px
>>132970897
Fucking this. Reading western idiocy about Russia for a few weeks can turn anyone into hardcore vatnik.
>>
>>132969432
It's neocon Jews, not liberals.
>>
Anyone who's worth his weight when it comes to technology & has been following the case closely knows that Russia didn't hack Dems, it was American leakers who got the info out

Anyone who only reads the headlines of the articles and gets intimidated by authority claims without any substance behind them thinks Russia did the hacking
>>
>>132969432
Zalupa is a fucking asswipe scum, he has ruined Russia. His friends are mafiosis and all of them are controlling oil, gas, minerals and so on. Here is no future for non militari, police, kgb and other shit.
>>
>>132971718
This.
>when democucks can only resort to meme-tier critcism against pooty
>>
>>132969432
>What's so terrible about him? Because he is a dictator? Give me a better answer than that.

because hillary lost and they were given orders by the dem hive mind that putin was the cause
>>
>>132971174
Yeah, because sufficient proof isn't public. All you need to do is read the article title.
There also isn't any public evidence to the contrary.
Don't be retarded.
>>
>>132972827
but there's proof by wikileaks that CIA can frame anyone they hack onto another entity

*sips vodka*
>>
>>132970597
This is the core answer.
The neocon bullshit is just that: bullshit. Putin hasn't done one rotten thing that all our other governments haven't done too. BUT he supports white ethnicity and he's anti-degeneracy/faggots/trannies etc. Unforgiveable!

Oh yeah, and he threatens our supreme control of most of the world's oil. EVEN WORSE. Jews hate that, so fucking much.
>>132970621
>Liberals cannot think. Their entire life is one enormous episode of cognitive dissonance. It is all a farce. Quit trying to fight liberals with logic and reason. It can never work
Spot on.
>>
File: 1499559229899.jpg (83KB, 950x1024px)
1499559229899.jpg
83KB, 950x1024px
>>132973074
>CIA hack and release DNC's emails to ruin Clinton's chances at the presidency
>We can't trust the CIA when they say it was Russia because they hate Trump
>>
File: 1499310347142.png (326KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1499310347142.png
326KB, 600x581px
>>132970801
Jesus fucking Christ, my eyes. Fuck that nonsense font. Fuck you pirate. What's your native language you fucking idiot. Where did you even find that low grade picture? Did you make that abortion yourself? Fuck, Fuck, Fuck you.
>>
>>132972827
>There also isn't any public evidence to the contrary
Innocent til proven guilty nigger, it's not on the defendant to prove his innocence it's on the accuser that the burden of proof lies.
>>
>>132970878
>rose-tinted goggles.
The only pairs of those I've seen around here usually have to do with Assad, not Putin.

Putin's obviously a classically nefarious politician AND ex-KGB spook who's unpleasantly legendary for beating women, but as a world leader, he's no worse than most of them. He's just not in that little libshit Euro clique, and he never will be. Neither will Trump, so they might as well work out some advantageous deals which would be good for the people of both countries.
>>
>>132971208
>It's manufacturing public opinion
Exactly. I am so very sick of that shit.
>>
File: 1499489854801.jpg (32KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1499489854801.jpg
32KB, 230x249px
>>132972827
Kek
So you're literally retarded then? Gotcha
>>
>>132973357
>Ask for evidence
>Get evidence
>There's more evidence which isn't public, and the people who possess it are confident that it demonstrates that Russian state operatives were behind it
There's no reason to doubt them outside of stupid, unevidenced conspiracy theories.
>>
>>132969763
Has he killed anyone personally?
Is he an uncivilized nignog or a mudslime who goes around shooting people he doesn't like? Those aren't good people.

Putin is far from that. He seems to be running Russia relatively well when you compare it to other countries around it and taking into account that it was communist a few years back.
>>
>>132973753
>Everyone who isn't a serial murderer is good
Nice morals
>>
Don't fool yourself into thinking anyone cares about that humanitarian bullshit when we and our allies do worse in the name of "democracy" every year. The liberals and the neocons just ate up the propaganda they were fed like the retards they are. It's about keeping Russia down because that's the only way the unelected shitstains running our intelligence community know to keep America ahead. The idea of self-improvement is absent. And they're a bunch of senile Cold War relics who think foreign policy is going to continue revolving around the Middle East and Eastern Europe twenty years from now, which is why they don't give a single fuck about China while they try to reignite the Soviet hysteria.
>>
>>132973722
>there's proof, we just can't show it to you, goyim
>just trust us, retards
>>
File: putinandhisqt.jpg (148KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
putinandhisqt.jpg
148KB, 1200x900px
>>132971718
This guy gets it. I'm a hardcore Russiaboo because of having to defend Putin against such ridiculous and irrational attacks. If I didn't know any better I'd say that was Putin's plan all along - reverse psychology. I regret nothing.
>>
>>132969432

> What's so terrible about him?

He's not a jew communist and conserves Russian culture while allowing progressivism to trickle instead of opening the flood gates so the jews can once again invade and mass murder 30 million christians.

Sure, Russia isn't America... but they are an autocracy which for keeping Russia together... they are not interested in allowing random politicians with coat full of jews become president.
>>
>>132973893
>Show the Russians exactly how your diagnostics identified them
>Next time, they'll know exactly how to avoid detection, or how to blame it on someone else
wow you should run the cia
>>
>>132969432
He's not even a dictator though. I know he's been basically trading back and forth for the presidency, but hasn't Merkel been in power for over a decade now? Like 12 or 16 years? Nobody accuses the almighty chancellor of being a dictator, despite having such a ruling influence over the entire EU.
>>
>>132973784
When most of the world is fucked up, your standards have to be lowered. You must accept the fact that this is the reality now.

I didn't say Putin was a "good" person, just that he doesn't seem to be a bad one, based on his actions so far.
I don't know what your definition for "bad" is.
>>
>>132974055
They're democratic leaders when they're our friends, and they're dictators when they're not. World politics isn't that complicated.
>>
>>132974055

Exactly... no one complains about US congress serving 30 consecutive years in seats being dictators.

The jews are just pissed that Russia has strength and intellect to keep out the big noses at a high level.
>>
>>132969432
He is just a KGB pragmatist, he doesnt do things for personal reasons even though Russia is quite corrupt
>>
>>132969432
1. Those you call "liberals" are actually FUCKING COMMUNISTS and you being brainwased by kremlin propoganda to think otherwise.
2. Russia is under his rule for like 18 years now and he was supposed to be ACTULLY LIBERAL president (as Russian Federation is by constitution) and expand Russia's people's rights, but you see - he used to be in KGB and in FUCKING COMMUNIST party, so his methods are based on same old mass-propoganda, oppresion (not like your fucking femenist crap - we are talking jail for alternative oppinon and killing). Also a thief. Sold like 4 billion dollars worth of our national natural resources and where are all the money, son? Nobody never saw them. 22 million live in extreme africa-grade poverty. Annexed half the Ukraine and made them our enemies. Killed a bunch of people of opposion. Totally corrupted the whole government along with police, army, and courts. List goes on and on dude. Fuck Putin. Fuck him hard.
>>
>Putin wants to destabilize Europe

I never get this claim: Why would he?
>>
>>132973953
No, that's not how it fucking works you shit eating moron. It's subhumans like you that let this "intelligence" community spiral so out of control, acting however they please without any regard for democratic principles or limits on power.

It's already been explained to you how these exact same agencies lied to you to get us into Iraq, withholding evidence and expecting the public to simply trust them because of their titles. They don't even bother trying to cover up their past deceit, it's public record but you shitheads just pretend it'd never happen again every time.
>>
>>132974271

If he's so bad, why are you allowed on 4chan?

Shouldn't you be shoveling shit in the gulag reading your daily anti-west propaganda paper and listening to shitty Russia only approved music?

Oh wait... that's because Putin must be keeping law and order over criminal faggots like you that want to do whatever you desire with no consequences of being spanked.

Sucks for you liberal shill. Go protest a clothed person.
>>
>>132969867
The question was about why Putin is terrible. America's crimes is a whole different question. Get your shitty fallacies out of the board.
>>
>>132974387
>Have an approach to diagnose who breaches a server
>'hurr release it all publically'
>But then they'll know how we diagnose who breaches a server
>'no thats wrong'
ok thanks
>>
>>132974271
>where are all the money
>22 million live in extreme africa-grade poverty
>where is muh gibs putin???!??
kys poorfag
>>
>>132969763
>being this bluepilled
>muh GOP
wew lad kys pls
>>
>>132974366

It's angry liberals and EU loving Ukrainians who are claiming this.

They are all butt hurt they can't easily take over Russia and make it into their next multi-cultural marxist cesspool filled with niggers, arabs and McDonalds.
>>
>>132974591
thanks for posting
>>
>>132969763
>Dictator
Democratically elected, there are literally tens of thousands of LIVE cameras covering every single polling station in Russia, unlike USA and other countries

>Kill journalists
No proofs, but I am 100% in favour of killing libtard journalists

Political opponents in Russia are mostly a meme, so this is false on account of it being unnecessary.
There are a lot of them as well, it's not like there's a lack of people running for president
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_2018#Potential_candidates

Because the west is controlled by JEWS who are trying to DESTROY it

Total crap

Completely false

Russia has only ever cut off gas to Ukraine because they never pay their bills, they have never affected anyone's oil supplies and the gas supply of countries who pay their bills on time

>Hack the DNC
Pure propaganda
>>
File: 14813208174241.jpg (91KB, 727x564px) Image search: [Google]
14813208174241.jpg
91KB, 727x564px
>>132969432
Literally bombed his own people to get in power. Before the war conflict in Ukraine his approval rating were under 50% (and this during the high oil prices). He literally needs a war conflict every now and then to keep his rating up and his kleptocracy going. First it was the Chechnya conflict, then Georgia, now Ukraine and Syria.
He is ex-KGB thug, which means he is taught that human live has no value, he will kill you or send you to prison without any remorse if you have different political views. This is what he was doing before the big politics anyway.
Idk why /pol/ has such a huge boner for this criminal.
>>
>>132974455
I see you proxy FSB dipshit
>>
>>132969763
>>Get in the way of the west literally constantly
every other reason is a nonsense and a lie
>>
>>132974877
Apartment bombings were done by the FSB but the conflicts you list are for russian interests
>>
>>132974877
this
>>
>>132974877
Putin/Russia did not instigate any of these conflicts

Georgia was instigated by retard saakashvili who invaded his own country
Chechnia by muslims (Putin's only mistake was to not nuke the whole place)
Ukraine by globalists who wanted to destroy the manufacturing eastern regions and shove tens of billions of euros of debt down their throat to ensure perpetual debt servitude

You are literally retarded
>>
>>132974726
>I am le ebin redpill master and know putin is our only chance aginst der juden!!!!!
>>
>>132975513
What else do you expect him to do given there millions of native Muslims living in his country?

Give me an actual answer faggot

And despite that, there are still LESS terrorist attacks in Russia right NOW than UK and France. Clearly he is doing something right
>>
File: Damn good.png (624KB, 645x679px) Image search: [Google]
Damn good.png
624KB, 645x679px
>>132974726
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_2018#Potential_candidates

>Natalia is actually on the list
>>
>>132972827
>There's no evidence to refute my unproven claim, therefore, it must be true
American education at its finest, folks
>>
File: 1331264113941.jpg (104KB, 613x533px)
1331264113941.jpg
104KB, 613x533px
>>132975511
>Georgia was instigated by retard saakashvili who invaded his own country
>invaded his own country
>>
>>132975725
>There is no evidence to refute the claim
>There is substantial evidence to support the claim
>Thus, I believe the claim until such time as the weight of the evidence shifts
thanks for posting
>>
>>132974877
>he will kill you or send you to prison without any remorse if you have (((different))) political views
This is because he is one of the only people that doesn't seem to have forgotten the horrors of (((communism)))

Better to kill the commies before they take over and ruin everything again.

FACT: only commies are upset by political persecution (because communists are the only people who need to persecuted)
>>
>>132975765
Yes, that's how retarded he was.
>>
>>132969432
He's very severe and a bit short.
>>
>>132975830
Where's the evidence fuckwit
>>
>>132975938
I'm sorry that you can't read
>>
>>132975725
U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
File: 1490957608694.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1490957608694.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>132975765
That's actually the official position of NATO and OSCE.
>>
>>132974877
Chechnya belongs to Russia and the only reason it got any focus in the west is because we were trying to separate a massive oil reserve from Russia and prevent it from ever becoming a successful nation again.
Putin didn't invade Georgia they blew up Georgians occupying south ottessia with a significant number of ethnic Russians because the Georgian government was caught in the midst of carrying out an ethnic cleansing, Georgia was set to join NATO 3 days later and begged for western intervention until neutral observers gathered that the government had planned ethnic cleansing, hence why it dropped off media radar in a week.

Ukraines a split of polish and russian diaspora there's no reason it should exist and when Donetsk and Donbass voted out, Ukrainian government and the west should've respected the democratic right of a nation that formerly belonged to Russia and was kiked out in the post-soviet collapse to start, when the Ukrainian government decided shelling the territory was more favorable then diplomacy a Russian government had every right to protect the interests of its citizens former or not.
Syria is a shitshow and Russia's cash cow there's no real justification to destabilize Assad besides U.S. wanting to prevent Russian oil interests and vica versa, Russia is only there as a matter of profit, both are wrong but at the very least Syrian government invited Russian forces.
>>
File: 1499549264721.gif (3MB, 360x203px)
1499549264721.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>132969763
>anti-russian memes
>>
File: unspeakable rage.png (291KB, 663x562px)
unspeakable rage.png
291KB, 663x562px
>>132975627
>it's a "muh native mooslims" episode yet again
You dumb fucking nigger, it doesn't matter what type of cancer you have. The only thing that matters is if you're ready to do something about it or not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars
>>
>>132975830
Claiming there's evidence doesn't magically make evidence appear.

Where's the evidence for WMDs in Iraq??
>Durr, CIA has it
No they don't, you shill
>>
>>132976630
>Intelligence agencies say they have incontrovertible evidence
>'no'
ok thanks for posting
>>
>>132970463
The fact that journalists die when they criticize him?
>>
>>132976681
>Intelligence agencies said the same about Iraq
>Durr, I'll just ignore that because I'm retarded
>Durr, it doesn't matter if that means the intelligence agencies are either liars, or incompetent
>durr What is 'free thought'???
>>
File: 1496633956273.jpg (2MB, 3049x3182px) Image search: [Google]
1496633956273.jpg
2MB, 3049x3182px
>>132975513
Funny when shills try to pin Trump and Putin as Zionists they post symbolism regarding Israel?

That's not how geopolitics works, it needs to be real, touching a wall does not make you a Jew!
And definitely not a Zionists...
>inb4 look at Trumps Jewed family
still that's nothing AT ALL.
>>
>>132977269
thanks for posting but I've already answered that so feel free to reread my earlier posts if you're not understanding something.
>>
File: Hitler und Blondi.jpg (96KB, 441x619px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler und Blondi.jpg
96KB, 441x619px
>>132969432
wow such picture
putin like doge
much sensitive
much relate
wow
>>
>>132977370
Justifying it in your own mind to satisfy your cognitive dissonance isn't actually answering it though, desu
>>
>>132977504
thanks for posting, feel free to reread my earlier posts if you're not understanding something.
>>
>>132977211
were they journalists or double agents? usually when a """journalist""" dies, he turns out to be a foreign asset
>>
>>132973753
>>132970105
>>132970235
>>132973905
>>132974200
>>132974726
>Putin is good for his country
WRONG. Look at other post-communism countries in similar states and their recovery.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Slovakia,+Estonia,+Latvia,+Lithuania+vs+Russia+gdp+per+capita
(Look at GDP History)

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Slovakia,+Estonia,+Latvia,+Lithuania+vs+Russia
(Look at Human Development Index)
>>
>>132977529
Lol now you're arguing like a nigger, just repeating the same thing again and again because you have no intelligent response.

That rhino isn't fooling anyone - only liberals use that retarded non-argumet argument tactic.
>>
>>132977772
ok thanks for posting
>>
>>132969432
I'm sick and tired of so called "presidents", stuck up self entitled faggots.
>>
>>132969432

Invaded Ukraine?
>>
>>132977628
>were they journalists or double agents? usually when a """journalist""" dies, he turns out to be a foreign asset
>I know nothing about the matter so I'm gonna assert something ridiculous without any evidence and hope it sticks
>>
>>132975725
jef is that you?
>>
>>132977772
>flag
you make excellent coffee mr nigger
>>
>>132969763
Boomer detected
>>
>>132976328
And how are you going to accomplish this in the current year?
>>
>>132974527
that doesnt even make sense, get fucked glowing cia nigger
>>
>>132969432
He wont Putout
>>
>>132969432
BIGOT

ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE
BIGOT

ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE ITS NOT ABOUT PIPELINES OR ARM DEALS ITS ABOUT THE CLIMATE
>>
>>132982642
this
>>
File: IMG_0506.png (333KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.png
333KB, 1200x674px
>>132969763
>can't tell if shareblue or bait
>>
File: IMG_0565.jpg (49KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
49KB, 604x604px
>>132970036
>>
It's because putin has revived russia after communism fell using free markets and God
>>
>>132970583
Nope, it was 4 individual analysts, not four agencies as a whole. Also, those 4 individuals were Obama holdovers.
>>
File: cuddly_putin.jpg (125KB, 1809x1357px) Image search: [Google]
cuddly_putin.jpg
125KB, 1809x1357px
>>132970036
"They" or (((they))) hate Putin because he is getting in the way of their plans. He won't bend over and take new world order cock, and instead is TRYING to do what is best for Russians. Russian was being looted to death by western backed oligarchs before Putin arrived.

(Ok that's the most subtle merchant I've ever seen.)

|
|>
|
|@
|
|
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (68KB, 367x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
68KB, 367x551px
>>132970878
You sound like you are in politics. This is a cookie cutter press conference response. Who are you shilling for?
>>
>>132984871
Please stop larping.
>>
File: stalining2.jpg (174KB, 974x1038px) Image search: [Google]
stalining2.jpg
174KB, 974x1038px
>>132969432
>Give me a better answer than that.

He has ran the place 20 years and organized crime and government corruption is only more deeply entrenched when the FSB could literally tear the mafias apart in a day and be done with it.
>>
File: IMG_0608.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>132972827
>all you need to do is read the article TITLE

This sums up the normies. Developing political opinions on one sentence or headline. I pray for the future.
>>
>>132969432
My problem with his is that he and his goverment is a corrupt to the core group. Putin and his buddies are sucking the russian budget and crudes exports dry to get more and more money for their personal fortunes, and at the same time average russians live in absolute shit. almost 18 years in power and basic stuff like roads, hospitals, housing are in the same condition as they were in 1990. All those talking that well you need to see in what state the country was when he became president you are fucking retards, any slightly improvement in the russian economy was because of the high oil prices before the world economic crissis, the retard did nothing in all those years to diversify the russian economy, so it is still linked to the oil and gas export prices.
>>
>>132985111
Are you retarded? That wasn't even a complicated post. Read it aloud to yourself if you need help.
>>
File: IMG_0594.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0594.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
>>132969763
But you neocons have no problem with Soros destabilizing/crashing economies around the world?
>>
>>132985414
Please don't act retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0716.jpg (71KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.jpg
71KB, 1024x720px
>>132985180
>all you need to do is read the title

Headlines are often not representative of the contents of there article, the facts, and sometimes buried at the end of the article it will contradict the headline. By telling people only to read the headline, you are attempting a low form of manipulation and narrative control. Not just in this instance, but those in the future as well. Though it might be in this particular article, you cannot tell people to not read! This is the final exposure on yourself as a shill for Podesta, Shareblue and the DNC
>>
>>132985526
Yeah, seriously, learn how to read. You're embarrassing yourself by typing all of this out without comprehending what's in front of you.
>>
>>132972827
What about the claim that disgruntled DNC employees leaks large amounts of files to wikileaks? I mean honestly russia doesn't give a shit who's elected our foreign policy doesn't really change between administrations.
>>
>>132985922
>What about the claim that disgruntled DNC employees leaks large amounts of files to wikileaks?
Do you have any evidence? If not, I'm going to take the side of the intelligence agencies over anonymous internet posts. The public information regarding the leaks suggests that the leakers either really were Russian or they knew how to and deliberately chose to pretend to be Russian (e.g. using a Cyrillic keyboard). Doesn't sound like "random disgruntled DNC employee" to me. We also know that there's commonality between the fingerprints from the DNC hack and the Podesta hack, suggesting that they were done by the same group (or again, that it was intentional emulation).

The opinion published by the FBI said that it was likely that they were trying to weaken Clinton, with the expectation that she would win the election. Don't forget that Clinton was heavily anti-Russia during the campaign, even wanting to set up a no-fly zone over Syria. She was also a very hawkish member of the Obama cabinet. Russia had every reason to try to discredit her given her foreign policy inclinations.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.