[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't millennials starting families?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23

File: DEQwW0DWsAEjgsT.jpg (82KB, 749x557px) Image search: [Google]
DEQwW0DWsAEjgsT.jpg
82KB, 749x557px
Why aren't millennials starting families?
>>
Because why do anything if someone else will do it?
>>
>>132967293
Nigga do you know how fucking hard it is to even live on your own in a city these days? Fuck a wife and kids, I can barely pay for myself
>>
>>132967293
Do you think it's possible that other nations are attacking our citizens directly, instead of engaging our militaries in combat?
>>
File: autismdetected.png (304KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
autismdetected.png
304KB, 500x500px
It's not feminism. It's not liberalism. It's not the Democrats. It's not the Jews. It's not selfishness. It's not because they're putting Buffalo Wild Wings out of business.

They're not starting families because they're fucking broke, you idiots.

>Millennials earn 20% less than Boomers did at same stage of life

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/13/millennials-falling-behind-boomer-parents/96530338/

Give them a fucking living wage and they'll have kids. Goddamn right-wing idiots.
>>
Because they don't have any fucking money.
>>
>>132967293
because my gf is currently 10
>>
>>132968299
THIS
>>
>>132967293
Because everyone insisted the world was overpopulated, white people are evil, and al gore is god.
>>
It's all about the money, money, money...

Everybody except some Boomers are aware of it by now.
>>
>>132968299
This, BUT with the caveat that Millenials were never taught to think outside the box. Everything they were raised in was about making followers, not trailblazers. This means they don't have the resilient autonomy necessary to come up with creative solutions necessary to get out of poverty. This, coupled with the shitty economy millennials are saddled with, means that the majority of millenials are up shit creek without a paddle and don't even know where to begin with making one.

I'm a millenial and I've knwon these feelings first hand. Getting out from that paradigm was as logistically difficult as it was terrifying. I'm still trying to reach financial parity with where I'm expected to be.
>>
Because anal sex doesn't produce children.
>>
>>132967293
>Why aren't millennials starting families?
Because they are selfish and regularly admit that they 'can't take care of themselves so why would they want a kid'?
>>
File: 1469890349016.jpg (99KB, 627x715px) Image search: [Google]
1469890349016.jpg
99KB, 627x715px
>>132967293

>wake
>in its path

top notch writing by the conservacucks over at "daily wire"
>>
>>132969353
>It's all about the money, money, money...
Funny how 100 years ago poor white people had tons of kids despite have no wealth to speak of. They still managed to do it, despite whether it was a smart idea to have 8 kids when you could only 'afford' 1.
>>
>le generation meme
>>
>>132967428
so don't live in the city my man, get a car and save money t. living outside of gothenburg
>>
>>132969738
That was then subsistence farming was a viable way to do things and it was a bit longer than 100 years ago now. Industrialization stamped out that more-or-less. Before that you had lots of kids to cover the tasks associated with running a homestead. More hands meant more food on the table. Now more kids is only more mouths to feed with no more food to feed them (unless you're taking gibs)
>>
whats the point in having kids when ww3 or the biggest crash ever could just be a couple of years away, I don't want to be stuck with an infant if I have to bug out. I'll have kids afterwards when things are stable, all I've got to ensure is my testicles make it to the other side.
>>
>>132969971
Thank god, that with ongoing level of automation there will be need to work anymore in a couple of years. Food, shelter and other commodities will be plentiful. We need to reduce the amount of people, due the negative effect human population growth is having on the environment.
>>
>>132968299
I am actually pretty wealthy, I am 22 and I wouldn't start a family because of divorce laws and shitty attitude in women

Just saying
>>
>>132970165
Exactly, the biggest happening is just around the corner. Most of the human population, including your family could perish in a snap. Why bother investing money and energy in building something that is going to become meaningless in the future.
>>
>>132967293
>please marry these feminists

See the funny part is that 53% of white women voted Trump, but these white women are currently giving birth to about 75% of white children. Overall white liberals aren't having families because it is unfeminist or too difficult/expensive. Conservatives are having kids, lots of kids.
>>
>>132970221
Get ready for the coming Neurasthenia plague.

Worth the read for all those who consider the effects of autonomous industry on society (hint, it may not turn out like you hope): http://www.artofmanliness.com/2016/12/21/call-new-strenuous-age/
>>
>>132969411
>not trailblazers and shit

Yeah man because the Greatest Generation who did what they were told and went to college on the GI bill money were really thinking outside the box. Because the Silent Generation and the Baby Boomers and the Gen Xers who followed them into college through the generations totally were thinking outside the box.

Get your head out of your ass, everyone has just been doing the same shit for 70 years.
>>
>>132967293
The problem is taking care of itself
>>
File: 1454033489922.png (514KB, 1344x3216px) Image search: [Google]
1454033489922.png
514KB, 1344x3216px
>>132967293
>>
>>132970635
>everyone has just been doing the same shit for 70 years.

Yes, and in case you hadn't noticed, the same shit hasn't been working like it was before. Millennials do not get enough wages to cover the same expenses previous generations could, partly because of the actions of the previous generations.

Millennials are going to have to figure something out or die out and they are the one generation furthest down the line when it comes to placid social engineering.
>>
File: cohen fertility 1.jpg (148KB, 615x486px) Image search: [Google]
cohen fertility 1.jpg
148KB, 615x486px
>>132968299
Except every country that undergoes womens lib see a fall in the fertility rate
>>
>>132970221
Want to know how I know you're German?
>>
File: 1487796300953.jpg (60KB, 587x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487796300953.jpg
60KB, 587x600px
>>132970326
Yea but you're in the minority of people. Most people aren't wealthy enough to do it. And most people aren't salty peanuts towards women.
>>
>>132968299
Where does that money come from dumb cunt? You either

A) tax other people to give gibs making it harder for more people to have kids

B) fuck with the price of labour creating more unemployed people who cant have kids

>Hurr just give people more money what is inflation
God i want to strangle every one of you ancom retarts myself
>>
File: 1499034930838m.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499034930838m.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
My parents taught me that, in order to start a family, you need:
>a stable job
>ability to afford housing of property
>a stable and reliable partner with her head on her shoulders
By the way, they also wanted me to study until I was 28 or something because they thought degrees and high wages are strongly correlated (back in the days a degree was an automatic ticket to success, because few people had one).
They also thought seduction skills are useless and just an excuse to scam women... So my feminist mother taught me to be caring and never put my intetests before those of others, thus resulting in me being eternally friendzoned by everyone.
>>
File: covers.jpg (234KB, 1114x730px) Image search: [Google]
covers.jpg
234KB, 1114x730px
>>132967293
>Why aren't millennials starting families?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
File: 1496528208232.jpg (40KB, 523x693px) Image search: [Google]
1496528208232.jpg
40KB, 523x693px
They're all poor.

Large amount of feminists/numales/ who don't want kids.

Marriage losing relevance.
>>
>>132970940
>tfw you married your high school sweetheart and have 2 kids already
Why did the West kill love, guys?
>>
>>132971057
The west didn't kill love. Communism did.
>>
>>132971133
>Communists infiltrated the West in the 60s
>>
>>132967293
Women suck.
>>
>>132971187
Sometimes they're pretty good at that.
>>
>>132967293
Spoiler: everything is men's fault.
>Inhorn blames the problem on a shortage of college-educated men. "There is a major gap — they are literally missing men. There are not enough college graduates for them. In simple terms, this is about an oversupply of educated women,” she says.
Why can't you just man up and skate through college for free just because of your genitals like I did?????
>>
>>132967293
I want my kid to have a dog and a yard to play in...a safe place to ride a bike...currently stuck in an apt. I'm a slightly dodgy neighborhood. Spouse and I both work, and we made starting to get out of debt, but it's still going to take awhile. Don't want to go on gibs to have kid.
>>
>>132968299
>It's not feminism. It's not liberalism. It's not the Democrats. It's not the Jews ... (it's) because they're fucking broke.
hmmm
>>
>>132971164
Ergo, it wasn't the west, otherwise the west would have infiltrated itself. Postmodernism in general is distinctly anti-western. It's venom in the lifeblood of western countries.
>>
>>132967293
between HAES landwhales, furry superbeast feminists, and corporate go-getters who think they can neuter me because they make more money, im too busy dodging bullets to attempt to start a family.
>>
>>132969943
You have to consider the amount of brainwashing those kids go through for more than a decade.

>don't found a family unless you are financially secure
>children are terrible and end your social life
>put a career before a family
>only inbred hicks want to live in rural areas
>the only place where you can have fun is in the cities

I mean, for us it is obvious bullshit because we have enough life experience to tell that it's wrong. But those kids didn't, they were constantly fed all this bullshit while their mental development was still ongoing, and that stuff is now kind of imprinted in their brain and it would take some serious fucking effort or habbening to scrub it off again.
>>
>>132970739
It's the only hard data that consistently tells the story. It's women educated and entering the workforce.

We have twice the amount of workers for the same amount of work to do so the cake is split. Now you need two wages to support families, but having kids requires women to stop working for a fee years so the family and businesses take a hit. We can't afford having families without making big sacrifices.

And the world has changed. Education is accessible, sex is abundant, travelling around the world is relatively affordable and people are more independent than ever. Your value as a person today revolves around your education, career and stories behind your. The days where men and women would be considered valuable based on the number of kids raised are long gone. It's not cool to have kids anymore.
>>
i come here to laugh at goyim
>>
too expensive, cut that corner and have more money to enjoy life yourself without being poor or working yourself to death, fuck having children
>>
>>132971057
>Why did the West kill love, guys?

Strong emotions make it hard to control people, and love is probably the strongest of them.
>>
Cause the "western woman" has become a poison well of bad ideas paranoia and narcissism.
The western woman is "already dead"
>>
File: 106264.jpg (73KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
106264.jpg
73KB, 668x960px
>>132968299
well they wouldn't be broke if they could find a job that hasn't been taken by illegals or sold out to china and if they wouldn't be taxed into oblivion to gib gibs to illegals and nignogs
>but muh compassion
muh compassion is what is sterilizing you
go smash the fash and loot some products of capitalism you filthy degenerate, that will solve the problem
>>
>>132968299
You can't solve a problem by throwing other people's money at it, you commie retard.
>>
>>132971310
>that justification
Kek. They could just do what men have done for millennia and marry down.
>>
>>132971519
It goes beyond that. They do subtle authoritarian social conditioning in school. I had a friend who was expelled for getting jumped in a hallway. He was involved in violence and therefore had to be punished, even though he was the one who was attacked. They also called it "gang activity" because he tied his shoes differently and they said it was a gang sign.

What kind of system sees an attack and says "Don't defend yourself. Take your beating and them come to big brother afterwards. We'll provide everything, so long as you do as we say."
>>
>>132967293
>No need to have kids.
>Will drain money.
>Women only interested in blacks or Arabs.
>No bright future for kids.
Life is just too good to waste it on investing in kids. Not once in history was there this much entertainment and hedonistic stuff to do.
>>
>>132972159
Pretty much
>>
>>132967293
wow they aren't blaming men for once... this is odd
>>
>>132968299
>20%

More like 90% when you add in the cost of living
>>
>>132972111
Oh, yeah. I definitely remember that shit back from school, too.
They absolutely do not want you to be able to fend for yourself. Every tiny shit is supposed to go through them, even they the "official channels" are fucking useless and never do anything.

You are basically supposed to be a worker drone with no real personality of your own. When someone attacks you, that's not an attack on your life and physical well-being, it's an attack on their property.
>>
It did not help that women entered the workforce. Not resentful or anything, but it effectively saturated the market and caused pay depression.

Now all of us are fighting for jobs with affirmative action shoehorning others ahead of the line.
>>
>>132967293
They are... Just later. I started my family at 25. My peers are catching up at 32. They wanted to waste time being degenerates for awhile. Poor choice, but that's on them.
>>
>>132972159
Beyond Jewish memes about how children are literally hitler what exactly do you mean "waste on investing in kids"? Do you even know or is it just "jerking off until I'm 70 and my teeth fall out is so fulfilling".
>>
>>132968299
I'm guessing Nigerians are all fucking wealthy, you dumb nigger.
>>
File: 1496520460568.jpg (143KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
1496520460568.jpg
143KB, 480x328px
>>132968299

Because Eurocucks have such great birthrates with all of their livable wages and free social programs, right?

Oh no, wait, they're all falling far below replacement levels.

The answer is: Women are being told they are equal to men, but still hold the opinion that they must marry up. Only the top 10%~ of males meet their standards. So males try less, falling even further behind in womens' esteem.
>>
>>132969411
I actually disagree with this. The millennial generation was raised with this idea that they are all special little artistic souls that will change the world. They were raised to be trailblazers, when the reality is that not everyone has what it takes. These are people that worship the ground that Steve Jobs walked on and want to be the next one to jntroduce some ground breaking way of doing things... When the reality is that there is nothing exceptional about them. They were born to be normal and do normal things, but they can't come to grips with it. I wanted to be a writer, still do, but I always understood that I wanted a house, a family and a career beyond writing. I sought those and I have achieved those goals. This was no simple fuckin task in Vancouver. The effort was Herculean. But the millennial look down on these things as beneath them, when they are the core of personal success and spiritual wealth.

They're going to come around. The realization of mediocrity will hit then hard, but they'll get it. I know a guy who thinks he's going to get rich selling custom crafted ear plugs and music festivals. He's going to come around too. They all do eventually.
>>
>>132972159
Thats ridiculous

Jesus you have feminists from second wave today all admitting they wish they had kids and you think arbitrary hedonism is whats most fulfilling.

Think about it ; Rich people consistently show up as having statistically lower happiness. That does not mean money is somehow evil or that ambitiion is bad. Time however is limited and you have to utilise it in a format that covers all of ones needs.

You can not stand their and suggest that one of the most fulfilling long term expenditures in life is a waste of time. Its quite literally the purest legacy one can leave.
>>
>>132970165
You're going to have kids when your sperm is irradiated and you can't spare the calories? Best to get it over with as soon as possible so you have a gang of little workers to go out and pick berries and catch bugs for the family. If you try to go it alone, you'll die.
>>
>>132970467
Is it going to become meaningless? I understand the anxiety, but you can't live your life just waiting nervously for the happening to happen. You have to do your best to enjoy your life and live as normally as possible. Sure, be aware of world events and prepare for it the best you can, but don't put your life of hold for something that may not happen. Imagine doing this during the cold war.

"REDS ARE GONNA NUKE US ANY DAY NOW!"
>>
>>132972894
That's not true, in my experience. My entire experience as a millennial was "finish school, go to college for a degree like everyone else and get a good job". Considering the percentage of other millennials I know with useless fucking degrees, massive student loan debt and no reliable way to pay it off, I think that was there experience too.

It was all about reliance on the system; that's not how you raise trailblazers.
>>
>>132973041
I'm far from alone, I'm surrounded by military age men with no children. If it turns into a nuke war and I have irradiated testis then that's that, I can't stop them nuking everything.
>>
>>132967293
>>
>>132972819
this, money is just an excuse
>>
>>132972611
In the past kids were needed to help work on the fields, these days you no longer need them.
>>132972914
>Its quite literally the purest legacy one can leave.
There is no legacy to leave behind, all kids will end up being slaves and will be increasingly miserably as the economy decays. The most virtuous thing you can do is not allowing them to be born in all the misery.
>>
>>132971318
Sell your apartment and use the profit to buy a house. Alternatively, if you are a moron and rent, buy a fucking starter home. I'm about to move my family out of our cuckshed and into a house. There are plenty of kids in the building and I totally understand what you are saying, you have to start somewhere. Kids are a huge motivator.
>>
>>132973339
http://archive.is/bwzJp
>>
>>132972819
>Women are being told they are equal to men, but still hold the opinion that they must marry up.

>try to be like men
>skip very basic aspects of what it means to be a man
>"wow, why isn't this working out?!"

truly a mystery
>>
File: n8B4YOH.png (6KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
n8B4YOH.png
6KB, 448x357px
>>132971050
>The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I like this presentation, but didn't he double count when he added all the gumballs for people in the world making less than 2$ per day, and then added for people living in countries making less than the average of Mexico?

Did I miss something?
>>
>>132968299
Fucking kek you're broke because of usury.
>>
>>132973531
>>132973339
That was OC by the way, feel free to use it.
>>
>>132973192
You have to get that degree so that you can take your knowledge to the streets/market and change the world with your novel ideas that are entirely unique to you!

You don't want to be some grunt worker at a factory just pulling a lever all day do you?
>>
>>132968299
>living wage meme
>pizza delivery guy and burger flippers now in higher tax bracket
Who could be behind this post I wonder...
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 640x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 640x545px
>>132968299
>it's not the disease that's killing you that you should worry about
>it's the symptoms that are the problem
>a band aid solution will fix all your worries
>>
I'm too busy eating avacado toast to start a family
>>
>>132973302
I am also surrounded by military aged males. Everyone is, always. They're not going to help you and your association will be a liability. Don't kid yourself, the only people you can trust are your family and extremely close friends.
>>
>>132973730
The biggest red pill is everything that is happening get right now is a scheme to keep tax revenue flowing to cover entitlements.
>>
>>132973852
my close friends is who I'm referencing. None of us have kids and we're just waiting, they've got no one else and neither have I we'll be fine, or just go full mad max
>>
>>132973852
>Don't kid yourself, the only people you can trust are your family and extremely close friends.

Which is exactly why the state doesn't want you to start a family. It gives you a safety net that does not depend on them, and even worse, it gives you a reason to live and form your own goals.
>>
>>132967293
There's no reason to
>>
>>132973725
Nah, it was more like...

>1) Go to college
>2) ???
>3) Profit
>4) Retire

Little did any of us know the fucking economy would scrape it's own nutsack off against the economic pavement. There was no logistical information given. It's one thing to tell people they're unique, it's quite the opposite to actually equip them with what it takes to be unique. There was some of the former, but none of the latter. What you're referencing is the myth, not the reality.
>>
>>132973531
>http://archive.is/bwzJp
>the daily wire
>The Daily Wire is an American conservative news and opinion website founded in 2015 by political commentator Ben Shapiro

Why is it always this fuckhead.
>>
>>132974080
>any news outlet
>not being owned by a merchant
>>
>>132967293
fear that children may turn out like most of the people on /pol.
also the cost; i'd rather spend money on myself and making my life awesome than on some kid
>>
>>132967293
Do you really want us to repopulate?
>>
>>132974132
Just like any university is owned by merchants too, Prager "university" is proof of that. :^)
>>
>>132968299
Because they don't work and do shitty degrees.
>>
Millennials are worthless. This is one generation that doesn't deserve to breed. They'd rather skip class in college to play video games and blame the system when they kicked out for having shitty grades. They think college should provide a home when it's supposed to be a center of education. If this generation were to not breed, it would do a favor to the nation and the globalists at the same time.
>>
File: 1495821826394.png (99KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1495821826394.png
99KB, 500x469px
>>132968299
Stop working at fast food if you want a living wage you fucking retard. Stop whoring around and having kids you can't afford. Minimum wage isn't meant to be a crutch. Stop making dumb fucking decisions that will cost you your money and a good portion of your life.
>>
>>132971812
Agreed. That's why I went Russian. Traditional, great values, can cook, beautiful, wants children, goes to church... What more could I ask for?
>>
>>132974716
Amen.
>>
>>132970221
>communism is the answer to automation and things will be a paradise meme
No. Communism will completely shutdown all hope humans have of being competitive with automation. Communism will not drive other sectors of human improvement including genetic engineering and cybernetics.

Also automation isn't as simple as just strapping a heap of modules of code together and a clump of hardware to preform some miraculous tasks. The development process for a fully integrated system like that takes years of research, years of development and years of trials.
There is no magic module of code that will just plug in the suit all needs.
>>
Only people from the countryside or suburb start families. You do not want degenerate big city folk reproducing.
>>
Dumb fuck

Wages fall while productivity rises. Money is there but its funneled to the wrong place, its not going to the people but to wall street where it gets wiped out every 10 years or so
>>
>>132974845
lmao
>>
>>132973339
This so much
>>
>>132974716
I'm so sick of this "mah minimum wage meme"
>I can't feed my kids and I am a single mother who whored around in her teens
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOUR MAMMY THEN IN STEAD OF BEING ALL I AM A GROWN TEENAGER I PUT WHAT I WANT IN MY PUSSY.
>>
File: 1499451988115.png (358KB, 697x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499451988115.png
358KB, 697x720px
>But millennials get shitty degrees in arts n shiet
Lets just make everyone study STEM and flood the market while lowering wages.

Fuck you. STEM is already full, we dont need more people in engineering. Its a fucking myth that it will provide good a ticket to financial well being. The market doesnt work like that, if you bring more people to this line of business the salaries will fall even fucking harder.

There is no job growth in ME/EE and BioE/ChemE are fucking memes with no jobs either. In some aspects theyre becoming either outsourced or automated. Its only looking good for CS/CE but god knows when coding will be automated/outsourced well enough to push em over the cliff. I reckon fast enough to fuck over current millennials

You dumb fucks should understand that only thing keeping them afloat are the shitty degrees. Shilling STEM is a ploy made by the companies and government to lower our fucking salaries. I cant fucking believe pol swalloed the pill
>>
>>132968299

>flooded the workforce with people who generally don't aggressively pursue higher wages (women), causing wages to stagnate
>raised the fuck out of taxes on the working man, funneled it to eternal welfare babies
>both encouraged women to get on the cock carousel and treated anyone who held any kind of expectations towards women in sex and marriage as the villains, breaking up families and dis-incentivizing men from marriage on multiple levels

"Being broke" isn't something that just happens. There are root causes. This wasn't a comprehensive list, but it shows that the left is a major contributor, even before you take crony capitalist types like Hilary Clinton who take advantage of expanded state power into account.
>>
>>132975133
Guess I got one of the good ones then.
>>
>>132968299
Nah, it's the feminazi and the divorce laws.

t. rich 23 year old
>>
>>132975861
What else can I even do besides STEM? For real.
>>
>>132969738
Whats changed
Less death of children
Higher cost to raise kids
Birth control
Lower incentives to have kids to cover retirement

And millennials have no money.
>>
>>132970165
If this is your real concern you will never have kids.
>>
>>132977215
He's a moron.
>>
>>132978135
I hope so.
>>
>>132968299

I agree. Financial stability improves all facets of life, specially the ability of sustaining children.
>>
What's a good reason to have kids? Kids are work. Kids are time consuming. Every couple that has kids I see is a couple that won't shut the fuck up about how they never have time(or money) for anything anymore.
Fact is, once you create spawn, your life is over because now it's about the spawn's life. So why bother? You have one life. I'd rather spend the time enjoying myself until I inevitably die.
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
>>132978245

Actually I take down what I said and anon is a faggot.

>almost forgot
>>
>>132977215
Finance is going strong, you could get a trade also and start your own business. There are many ways to make a decent living outside of the univerisity.

>>132978135
Fuck you, STEM is full.
>>
>>132971310
I read this article... irritating. So essentially women that are making it still want men that are making it more than they are eg marry up. According to author.

I've bad news for her. I've worked with several successful women over past; VP and up. There are few power couples... most of the time guy stays at home or home job making less and raises kids... and comically is usually the better looking of two. Complete take less turned, and really as it should be if the goal was ever about equality.
>>
>>132978453
Yeah well I'm almost done with my bachelor so it's too late.
>>
File: Marx.png (4MB, 2276x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Marx.png
4MB, 2276x1640px
Suppressed wages that are the result of neo-liberal/conservative policies. Policies designed to do two things: remove job security and steal wages from workers so that they can become "profit" for the owners of the world.
>>
File: WHITEGOY-CANT-COMPETE.jpg (68KB, 948x456px) Image search: [Google]
WHITEGOY-CANT-COMPETE.jpg
68KB, 948x456px
>>132968299
>Let's import fuckloads of people from the third world because muh open borders nobody illegal
>Uh oh, all of these people we just imported require welfare. Why didn't I think of this? Oh, because I'm a fucking dumbass libshit.
>I guess we need to raise taxes on everyone to pay for the mutant orcs I just demanded be let in. Whoopsie doopsie!
>Weird! All the young healthy white adults who should be having children now suddenly can't because they can't afford them!
>Surely this has nothing to do whatsoever with the fact I am now taxing them at 50% of their income to pay for the shit turd monkeys I imported earlier!
>Oh no! The fertility rate is crashing while the orc horde's is exploding! Welfare usage is through the roof into the hundreds of billions of dollars!
>I guess I'd better demand more shitskins be trucked in for "replacement migration" or some such.
>I am so smug and self-assured about the future, now! Surely the economy won't crater as the productive white people are systematically replaced by non-working apes over several generations.
>>
>>132967293
God doesn't want them to have kids.
>>
>>132971005
>mother taught me to be caring and never put my intetests before those of others
fuck this shit
fuck it hard
my first 20 years were wasted because i was taught to always be nice, selfless and non-confrontational
i still feel bad when i get someone to do something i want
>>
>>132968299
And why do they not have a living wage?
Hint: it's the previous reasons you typed.
>>
File: 1406208131184.jpg (52KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
1406208131184.jpg
52KB, 640x451px
Fuck this, I'm 31 and will start a family in the next 5 years max.

Need to get some shit together first. I have nephews and I realize having a family is one of the greatest thing possible.

I'll pray for it and I don't care if it's risky. The player lifestyle can only last so long. It's useless in the end.
>>
>>132971164
>60s
Try the 30s. Hitler gave the Frankfurt School das boot and the US welcomed them with open arms. They started their work right away.
>>
>>132968299
>They're not starting families because they're fucking broke, you idiots.
Broke ass people have been having kids since forever.
>>
File: gold2.png (459KB, 1331x896px) Image search: [Google]
gold2.png
459KB, 1331x896px
>>132968299
Too bad you completely lack any comprehension of what's actually causing this problem. Central banking is communism.
>>
>>132974716
This literally answers the question on why millennials arent having kids. Anyone with half a brain will wait until they're financially sound to pump out little money and time sucking little fucks. You're answering your own question retard
>>
>>132969411
This.

We're bootlickers to our Boomer parents' and their preconceptions about how to live and be successful. They at least had the testicular fortitude to rebel against their parents and all they stood for, even if they ended up going in all the wrong directions. Milennials, meanwhile, are so beholden to what our parents taught us about how to live and how to think, that our idea of "rebellion" is yelling at them for not pushing their ideas far enough, e.g. the entirety of Bernie Sanders' youth support.

It's particularly pathetic because our parents have left us such a goddamn shitshow to inherit, between unfunded state pensions, the social security bomb, the demographic death of white societies/cultures and the innovation and stability that come with them, the growing tumor of welfare dependant populations, the list goes on.

The Greatest Generation™ handed our parents paradise, and they tore it down because it didn't do enough to appease their fee-fee's. Meanwhile, our parents are handing us the greatest existential catastrophe that the west has faced in centuries, and we're all so brainwashed that the only problems our generation seems to have with it pretty much boil down to whinging that they aren't doing enough to hasten the destruction.
>>
>>132967293
You asked a question. The answer is in the pic you posted.
>>
>>132981524
yeah, look at black communities in US. tons of little kids and wahtnot running aroudn and such
>>
>>132969697
I've been seeing stuff like this a lot lately. There is a reason no one listens to 23 year olds.
>>
>>132970326
You're 22 you don't know what you are going to do yet kid
>>
>>132967373
right, if someone jumps off a bridge would you do it?
>>
>>132967293
The culture is dead. Society is in a massive decadent death spiral. People are too distracted by personal pleasure to be bothered with their responsibility to have children. One white people are replaved by the brown hordes, it wont matter anymore.
>>
>>132967293
Because that would imply spending the rest of their life with another millennial.
>>
File: 1484291333844.jpg (60KB, 812x812px) Image search: [Google]
1484291333844.jpg
60KB, 812x812px
>>132983890
no you idiot why would he do it if someone else does it.
>>
>>132968299
actually for me its just not really a good idea right now. 25. graduated with a bachelors in software engineering when i was 21.
didnt find a job for a year but then just became a full time webdev for a company. when i started working at 22. i made about 50 bucks an hour. now i make about 70. i have more money than i know what to do with and i never actually had any kind of dept at all.
im not getting married because women aint nothing but hoes and tricks, especially in germany. i managed to buy an apartment really cheap and raise its value by a third in jsut under two years. all im doing now is amassing more money to buy more apartments to rent out so ill never have to lift a finger again.
it is getting kind of lonely though. money cant buy you happiness. but ill be damned if i get reeled in by some skank that then takes in all my money. i probably wont marry until i meet someone to have a child with and then ill only marry after the child is born and biologically mine.
afterwards ill probably spend the rest of my live putting one baby into my wives oven after another. my fucking mom had 17 siblings and her dad only had 3 marriages.
guy is my fucking hero.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.