[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do we draw the line?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0329.png (375KB, 865x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.png
375KB, 865x553px
How many people have to be murdered in the name of Islam before the Leadership of Western Nations like the United States, Britain, and France are aware of the threat this ideology poses? 1,000,000s in total? 5,000 in a single cordinated attack? 10,000 in a month? Where do the people who actually have the clout to accomplish things draw the fucking line? Christianity isn't perfect, but I'd rather be told I'm going to hell everyday for the rest of my life as opposed to walking at the wrong place at the wrong time on a crowded marketplace.
>>
Oh, the politicians know. They definitely know. There's no way they don't.

I'm sure there are a few who behave genuinely retarded thanks to their fee-fee beliefs, but the reason most of them don't do anything about it is because everybody who *did* try to do something either had their political career ruined by lefty groups and their media shills, or were outright murdered by an Islamist fanatic.

tl;dr: they're scared of being called "racist" or shot with an AK.
>>
File: mrch.jpg (63KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
mrch.jpg
63KB, 960x717px
>>132967039
The line is being drawn, Anon.

Even now, people are training to fight back.

14W.
WE WILL STRUGGLE TILL THE NEW DAWNS BREAK.
>>
>>132967039
All of 'em, if I know Islam.
>>
>>132967039
The only people fighting radical Islam effectively right now are the comrades in Rojava.
>>
>>132970191
They think they will be safe behind their gated enclaves, and most don't have children. They have no stake in the future, and the subhuman immigration will keep the people from uniting and overthrowing the corrupt politicians.

They saw how well it worked in the US and they want to do the same thing over there.
>(((bankers))) & friends robbing the country blind
>nobody cares
>a black criminal is shot for attacking cops
>massive riots

Mosley was a literal prophet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
>>
I'm going to donate to these people. They got a boat to patrol the seas and stop the NGO nigger taxis.

https://www.generation-identitaire.com
>>
>>132967039
>Slovenia
>jihadist
murican edumacation everyone
>>
>>132967039

determine cost per muslim immigrant
determine if nuking them is cheaper
act accordingly
>>
File: otmn.jpg (269KB, 922x561px) Image search: [Google]
otmn.jpg
269KB, 922x561px
>>132967039
>>132971505

Our country decided long ago where it stand with Islam.
>>
>>132971505
>Croatia
>jihadist
>>
>>132972650

Its kinda sad that migrants are accepted because of political pressure/lobbying from businessmen/industrialists over the government in order to get cheap labor for them but then, at the same time, local employees have to pay for the welfare of some of the migrants.

Meanwhile wages lower. Pricks... Im amazed German people doesnt give a fuck or sees the greater scheme of things.
>>
>>132967039
Why isnt sweeden covered?
>>
What if we said fuck what our governments wanted and just started hunting down Isis and the main leaders of Islam today?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.