[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Jersey Homeland Security declared > Antifa is a Terrorist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-09-02-48.png (593KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-09-02-48.png
593KB, 1280x800px
New Jersey Homeland Security declared
> Antifa is a Terrorist Group

>Meanwhile these idiots can do anything in Germanistan

Europe is fucked thanks to Trudeau, Macron and Merkel
>>
>>132965958
antifa is a bunch of faggot larpers in the US, its honestly a joke anyone even bothered to label them a terrorist group
>>
>>132966847
Sure but in germany they would never labeled antifa as a Terrorist Group .... german politic group Die Linke even said that the antifa did nothing wrong at G20
>>
>>132967398
yeah I guess that in the US these people don't really have the ear of anyone with actual political power, but that's because we're effectively locked in a rigid 2 party system where both sides try to attract the centrist type people while the radicals get ignored.
>>
File: 1487112501438.jpg (98KB, 655x695px) Image search: [Google]
1487112501438.jpg
98KB, 655x695px
>Europe is fucked thanks to Trudeau

how did a substitute drama teacher and part time ski instructor manage to do more harm to the world than stalin?
>>
>>132967398
This is why your country will be invaded again : the second trial of the "nazis"

How will you spin it when you put conservatives or-whites in death camps faggot?
>>
>>132966847
>please stop labeling us as terrorists
>we dindu nuffin
>t. Antifa
they literally wear disguises JUST so they can attack people and destroy property without being indentified
them being a bunch of numales pig girls does not negate the fact that their movement is clearly a terrorist organization
>>
numales and pig girls*
>>
>>132967880
I mean, I guess, but leftists used to be a lot more hardcore when it came to actually spreading terror. It wasn't that long ago when we had groups like the weather underground going around planting bombs and shit.
>>
>>132965958
BUMP
>>
>>132968003
I remember my grandfather told me a story about how the Black Panthers BTFO weather underground from his home city. Ironic considering they're both leftist
>>
File: 1499094738674.jpg (44KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1499094738674.jpg
44KB, 641x491px
>>132965958
COMMIES, YOU SURELY MEAN COMMIES RIGHT GOY
>>
>>132968003
i won't be surprised if they start doing this
if they think they are morally justified in attacking strangers they deem to be nazis there really isn't much stopping them from just outright killing "nazis"
>>
>>132968003
They used to and they will get way more brutal because all the media makes propaganda for them and german politics support the far left
>>
>>132967610
How started a failed art student a world war ?
>>
>>132967610
Trudeau is ready for a genocide
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.