[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T R U D E A U

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: MAC43_TRUDEAUTATTOO_POST01-1.jpg (163KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
MAC43_TRUDEAUTATTOO_POST01-1.jpg
163KB, 822x462px
How has this lispy mommyboi been working out for Canada?

How's the economy and all?
>>
Are you trying to make a point or are you asking in earnest? Because you can just find that out on Google or whatever search engine you use.
>>
>>132964984
He's okay I guess.
>>
I've never voted but that's going to change next election. And it will be for anybody but him. Hopefully someone runs with a trump like stance on immigration but who also wants to lower the federal income tax rate. 30 percent of my pay checks go to the government and that needs to change
>>
>>132964984
does he really have a tattoo?

what a degenerate...
>>
>>132964984
He's alright. Economy is doing ok expect the east coast. He's not as bad as everyone says its just for some reason people like to shit on who ever is in charge it was the same when it was Harper
>>
>>132964984
Would cuck
>>
>>132965416
Move south?
>>
>>132965062
I'm interested in leafbro's experiences, not WaPo claiming everything is sunshine
>>
I don't notice any change.

I don't watch TV to avoid seeing him, and life goes on. Hopefully he'll be gone soon.
>>
File: trutho.jpg (32KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
trutho.jpg
32KB, 780x438px
>>132964984
economy's great
>>
THERE WAS A TERROR PLOT THAT WAS FOILED BY THE MUZZIES CRASHING ON THE WAY TO A COLLEGE IN WINDSOR. THE ONLY PERSON REPORTING THIS HAD HIS VIDEO SHOAHED BY YOUTUBE.

https://youtu.be/_teistHh2RU
>>
>>132964984
he's a disgrace & embarrassment, he is bringing Canada's international reputation to new lows that the rest of the world didn't think were possible

this former drama teacher & self-proclaimed male "feminist" is driving the country deeper & deeper into debt (for nothing) and flooding us with parasitic migrants

he won't be re-elected
>>
>>132965591
arnt leafs allowed to move to the US indefinetly without a greencard.
>>
>>132965344
>>132965468
>>132966192
^Cucks detected
>>
>>132964984
Hows it working out you ask?

Video very related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0eTxdDBLE4
>>
>>132964984
of course he has some fucking eskimo tattoo

Some days I seriously question whether his tenure isn't all some kind of elaborate hoax. He really is the epitome of the airhead liberal granola-fag stereotype.

But of course we gave women the vote, so some fucking moron like this can get elected because he's "xD so qt and loves fags"
>>
>>132964984
He's a walking Pinterest meme
>>
>>132967208
AH HA HA. HA HA HA.

no.
>>
>>132967208
Na i dont think so..
NZ and Aus have this kind of agreement dont they?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
Everything is just fine!
>>
>>132968935
Have you heard of the terrorist that got a 10.5 million dollar pay out from trudohs government?
>>
POsting again to hammer the point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0eTxdDBLE4
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.