[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one meme that destroys civic nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maps (1).jpg (160KB, 1024x881px) Image search: [Google]
maps (1).jpg
160KB, 1024x881px
>>
>>132963836
Doesn't it support rescinding the rights of women and people of colour from voting?
>>
>>132963836
Isn't the "white people" the trump map of 2016?
>>
>>132963836
It's not really against civic nationalism. Why are you surprised that ghetto niggers with their own culture (or rather lack thereof), not really identifying with other Americans votes for easy gibs?
IF they weren't niggers that graph would have some merit, but so far you're being invaded by niggers and spics, who can't really be classifies as Americans.
>>
>>132963836
>No college educated people of color
Hm, wonder why
>>
>>132965672
Because no matter how he broke it down the map was the same.
>>
>>132965284
No, civic nationalism really is BTFO by the racial tribalism of non-white voters. The power of race to predict the voting behavior of non-whites makes it impossible for civic nationalists to blow off race as a political variable.
>>
>>132964726
No way. Trump didn't win the armpit, delaware, maryland, virginia, colorado, nevada or illinois.
>>
>>132965284
You're right. White nationalism works. European multiculturalism works.
>>
>>132964543
It shows that race is an even stronger indicator of political ideology than gender is.

OP, I want an ethno-state so bad, but some times I wonder if it's even possible. Not to mention Europe was essentially full of ethnostates, and they cucked themselves.

What is it about American whites that makes us more right wing?
>>
>>132966050
Guns, burgers, and not falling for b8.
>>
>>132966050
majority of white people dont get their money back in tax returns. We know we're getting fucked on taxes, so the promise of lower taxes is inadvertently saving the white race.
>>
>>132965975
Civic nationalism works with people, but not monkeys. Besides Europeans don't do shit to assimilate niggers and shitskins - tolerance leads to them preserving their culture and not assimilating with host country's.
>>132965757
As far as I know this tribalism is perpetuated by the left for easy votes. I'm not sure if nignogs are completely incapable of being better than that and if they aren't, they have to go.
Considering Haiti they probably can't.
>>132966050
Whites have to work for everybody else and I'm not even kidding. They hate that and they want it gone. But nooo, muh poor niggas have to be allowed to vote, even if they don't contribute to society at all!
>>
File: 2mnkhg5-3.png (155KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2mnkhg5-3.png
155KB, 700x1000px
>>132966050
>What is it about American whites that makes us more right wing?
Enough with this meme. There are far more ethno-nationalists in Europe than in America. We only have Israel loving patriotards
>>
>>132966446
I didn't say what makes American whites more ethno-nationalist, I said what makes us more right-wing. Being left of /pol/ is still right wing bud.
>>
>>132966532
What's the point in being "right-wing" if you still support our jewish overlords and the destruction of our nation? A nationalist is worth more than 1000 republicucks
>>
>>132963836
Country needs to go back to the days when only land owning white males could vote. No Jews in politics, no niggers voting, no women voting.
>>
File: C9-IpJkV0AE7N-8.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
C9-IpJkV0AE7N-8.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>>132963836

Alright Youtube, it's time we take the time to visit a backwater called storm/pol/.

>*strokes beard sagaciously*

There's a reason that ethnonationalism has failed. It's because it's totally retarded and led to a world war. Do you really think that the extermination of six million innocent Jewish men, women, and babies was a triumph for human freedom? There's a good reason why Nazis are loathed after all.

>*Clanks spoon*

It actually quite funny, you larpers and Hitler worshippers think you're going to override the deep state by needlessly discriminating against disconnected peoples. Instead, what you're doing is just hindering the true believers in the constitution and yes first amendment.

>*chuckles to self*

This is just another movement that is on the way out after having peaked. Just like SJWS after this election. I live in a 95% white state, so I'm quite experienced in living in a sensible values based society where anyone of all races can participate.

>*takes sip of BASED coffee*

That's about all, peace out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.