[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veganism is the final Redpil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 41

File: tugg_1920x1080.jpg (173KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
tugg_1920x1080.jpg
173KB, 1000x563px
Here's the deal

Meat and Animal products are killing us

Watch this documentary called What the Health. It goes into how Meat and Dairy companies pretty much fund all the lower tier health organisations (American Diabetes Association, American Breast Cancer Society etc). They promote meat and dairy as being healthy because they can make a lot of money off people buy these foods, while they destroy our health, and Pharma companies make BANK.

Go vegan, not even because of Animal Rights or whatever but because meat is just eating fat and cholesterol. There are very few things good out of it, and you get your protein from plants too retards, it's called nuts or soy.

Watch it before you shit talk it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM [Embed]
(trailer)
>>
There's really no excuse to not go Vegan
>>
VEGAN IS THE JEW OPTION, STOP KIKERY IN CURRENT YEAR TO PRESERVE THE HWYTE RACE!!
>>
>>132963289
>A leaf
>>
>>132963289
I fucking hate this country and the people in it.
>>
>>132963289

Without knowing the movie, yes you're prolly right. But we're omnivores and cutting out meat 100% is not as intended and it ain't healthy anyway. I agree with the resentment against dairy though. Humans are literally the only animals on the planet that - REGULARLY - consume the mother milk of another fucking species, which by itself is disgusting, in pure or processed form.
Please gib quick rundown on arguments in the movie for I can't watch it at the moment.
>>
>>132963536
There is tho - wanting to enjoy life
>>
File: MacBlog_obesity_larger.jpg (139KB, 882x1090px) Image search: [Google]
MacBlog_obesity_larger.jpg
139KB, 882x1090px
>>132964156
>Food and Pharma companies are funding "health" associations
>Funding them to trick people to eat meat
>Meat is classified as a Type 1 carcinogen (cancer causer) by the World Health Association
>Areas with higher vegan populations are healthier
>Fat causes diabetes, not sugar
>>
>>132964420
Yeah, enjoying life is great when you have type 2 diabetes and increased cancer risk, and you can enjoy life more though pre mature death
>>
>worry about GM or non-GM soy fucking with you
>dont eat soy
>eat animals fed with soy
>>
>>132963289
Being vegan is fucking ridiculous and can only be achieved with willful ignorance.

>Vegetarianism
>Do it wrong, you will be malnourished
>Do it right and you are optimal health overlord

No honey, eggs or moderate dairy consumption is fucking retarded.
>>
>>132964156
Also, cutting meat out of the diet is healthy. All protein comes through plants so you get your precious protein. Also, plant-based diets also are lower in fat and higher in fibre.

You can be vegan but you can't be carnivore
>>
>>132964581
My great grandfather smoked since he was 13 and veganism wasn't even a thing during his lifetime. Lived to 96
>>
>>132964512

Alrighty, thanks. Gon watch the movie in 2-3 hours and when I'm finished and thread still exists Imma report back for discussion.
>>
>>132964512
>Fat causes diabetes, not sugar

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Sugar and carbohydrates causes insulin spikes. Fat does not.
>>
>>132964702
Honey is a different story, I hate honey though

Eggs are actually very unhealthy. According to American law, as you will see in this film, eggs aren't allowed to be labeled "Healthy, Good for you" or "Nutritious". It's pretty much a bunch of fat, you know, the calories needed to jumpstart a chicken's life

Milk is also unhealthy
https://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
Drink soymilk or almond milk
>>
>>132963289
Eat a steak. Right now. Stop being a homo.
>>
File: FallaciesPosterHigherRes.jpg (558KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
FallaciesPosterHigherRes.jpg
558KB, 2000x1330px
>>132964727
Oh wow, an anecdote

Read the fallacy for "Anecdotal"
>>
>>132964727
Your grandad wasnt a faggot who sits around a computer arguing on a French Vietnamese Vegetarian board. Quit eating meat nigger and dont eat soy or tofu.
>>
>>132964794
watch the film

https://www.diabetes.org.uk/Guide-to-diabetes/Enjoy-food/Eating-with-diabetes/Diabetes-food-myths/Myth-sugar-causes-diabetes/
>>
>>132963289
What is vitamin b deficiency anemia?
Veganism is literally snowflake tier bullshit. Fuck off you weak cuck
>>
>>132964727

It's not just about age, even though I bet you he would have lived longer if he was a vegan. It's also about health and life quality, eating healthy (vegan) gives you more energy and you're not as weighed down by shit
>>
>>132964774
I'll make a new thread later anon

See you there
>>
>>132965072
Omg i saw it on tv, it must be true.
Gr8 b8 thread btw.
>>
>>132965090

b12 supplements are cheap as dirt, besides most of the meat you eat was supplemented with b12 anyways
>>
>>132964894
>(((SOY)))milk

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Egg yolk is like a multivitamin. High fat low carb diets can be very healthy. High carb low fat diets can also be good but you still NEED fat. Eggs are a very healthy source of fat unlike fucking burger grease or whatever else you think fat is.

Balanced diets (35% carb, 35% fat, 30% protein) is actually a lot harder on the body than going high fat or high carb (55%,25%,20%).
>>
>>132965295
the white is fine
>>
>>132965196
Having to supplement your diet so that you don't die, but it's healthy I swear!
Your body is literally made to eat meat and you deny it of it. Lol
>>
>>132963289
That documentary is the single most one sided, bias, self serving, agenda pushing, piece of shit on netflix.
Even dear whyte ppl has more fucking merit than a bullshit documentary written and produced by a pair of vegan terrorists (yes, members of militant animal rights groups).

All the people interviewed are vegans, all the studies are done by groups with agendas to push.

Biggest red flag, it's netflix sponsored progressive degenerate faggotry.
>>
>>132964894
Stop eating soy faggot. I honestly can't believe you post here yet you'd suggest that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag

Save yourself.
>>
>>132965378

You don't really need it, naturally you're fine if your gut is healthy and you don't wash fresh fruit and vegetables. You're still supplementing with supplemented meat which isn't natural
>>
>>132963289
Sorry , i like the taste of meat in my mouth.
>>
>>132965507
Nope. Even if you ate meat that wasn't supplemented you'd still get more than enough vitamin B to sustain you. There is literally no physiological reason to be a vegan snowflake.

But hey, do whatever the fuck you want. Just don't cry when you turn into a weak little faggot like most of your men already are.
>>
>>132965378
But the supplements I buy are just derived from plants so I don't have to extract DHA from sea kelp myself. You just have to be resourceful to not die as a veggie.
>>
>>132963289
VEGETARIANISM. THAT WHICH IS GIVEN FREELY IS OKAY. EGGS, MILKS, GOOD THINGS.
>>
>>132965658
can i post weiners or do you get b&
>>
>>132965681
Top kek m8. You would literally die if you didn't artificially supplement your diet and yet you still think it's a superior diet?

Lel.
>>
>>132965424
>botox lips
>silicon breasts
>she has my full attention
>>
File: 965A8659F884-1.gif (790KB, 330x186px) Image search: [Google]
965A8659F884-1.gif
790KB, 330x186px
>get steak
>cut off all visible fat
>100% lean meat
>no fat
>no cholesterol
>high protein

Checkmate athiests
>>
>>132963289
Stop posting this faggotry everywhere

>>132962736
>>
>>132964718
God you're stupid
>>
>>132965826
Yes, but it's not supplementing. Of course I can't survive on only celery you fucking retard. But some of us live in the first world where we have the resources to have a vegetarian diet diverse enough to get every nutrient the human body needs yet all derived from plants. Yes it's hard to get large amounts of fatty acids like you can find in meat but because of international trade and marketplaces I have access to kelp which I can extract DHA from which is arguably healthier than omega 3. This is what you call """Supplementing""".
>>
>>132966199
>vegan diet
>not enough vitamin b
>has to supplement or become anemic
>still believes it's superior

Lol you "1st worlders" have become weak effeminate men, no wonder you are losing your countries. At least we fought for what we believe in. You aren't even trying to be a real man.
>>
>>132963289
friend of mine tried vegan. became ill from lack of nutrients.
>>
File: copypasteinthemaking.jpg (652KB, 1504x1996px) Image search: [Google]
copypasteinthemaking.jpg
652KB, 1504x1996px
>>132964512
and that is why low fat diets have reduced fatness in the general population, after those things were made applicable to this whole population by guidelines...

LOL

https://pastebin.com/RsaYNUrm
>>
>>132963289
I believe in evolution (not necessarily discarding god), thus our bodies are adapted to our environments.
>Red pills for dummies
>Look at your teeth, are they design to cut leafs, grass, or for high cellulose diets? It can, but not really, then are we carnivores, design to tear muscle and flesh from our preys? Again, not particularly, so we are something in between. So, omnivores, our teeth are design for both animalia and plantae diets, due to our complex brains and how it can be a survival tool in desperate moments.

>Killing argument for veganism, is entomofagy considered "meat eating", "vegan" or something else? Either answer would cause conflict with veganism logic, therefore making it a flawed ideology with no real basis.
>>
>>132966517
Do you have an argument? Red meat is carcinogenic. You get much more of a fully nutritious diet when everything is plant derived and bonus for animal products like eggs. No way in hell you could thrive off a meat only diet and it would quickly be your death.

Thanks for the chimpout response though buddy. Thought you were a white south african for a sec.
>>
>>132963289
two homos 69'ing is less gay than veganism
>>
Have fun eating wheat,starch and sugar, future skinny fat.
>>
>>132967106
Try eating a fat free diet and see how long you live, dummy. Read an a& p book. Or better yet take a class.
>>
File: vegan.jpg (9KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
9KB, 265x190px
WHO says that air is carcinogenic, so better stop eating red meat and breathing too...
>>
>soy

But soy puts estrogen into your body and makes you gay.
>>
>>132964156
>le milk is bad meme
Non-white detected.
>>
Tried not eating animal products for a while once was great for losing body fat, but after I while I started to feel really shitty so just went back to eating meat and felt normal again and kept the body fat off.

>would recommend if your a fat fuck
>wouldn't if your already healthy
>>
>>132963289
>yes goy dont buy meat buy vegetable, its good i promise, what? both have the same shitty chemicals? no thats a lie veggy is based dont eat the meat be a beta. and so on

if you really want to eat healthy grow your own food, otherwise you are fucked either way, in conclusion. stop making this fucking shitty bait posts you fucking leaf. as a funny sidenote, the old croatian word for a vegetarian irougly translates to 'bad hunter'
>>
>>132965424
Soy milk is for faggots but these 'girly men' are a result of a mass educational propaganda campaign from cradle to grave in the West that started in the 60s.
>>
>>132968814
Ibi se i šuti mali
>>
File: LetFoodBeThyMedicine-Large.png (67KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
LetFoodBeThyMedicine-Large.png
67KB, 2000x2000px
>>132968809
You're not healthy if you're not eating a plant based diet.
>>
File: 1499401930568.png (331KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
1499401930568.png
331KB, 888x666px
>>132968809
>>132969476
both are wrong

You can be healthy and be a meat eater, like you can be healthy and eat fries and pop

The thing is, America has a crazy obesity epidemic, and people don't know how to eat. If every fat person went vegan the obesity rates would be almost non existent (lest people don't eat chips and vegan cake all day)
>>
File: 1498427441917.png (5KB, 183x206px) Image search: [Google]
1498427441917.png
5KB, 183x206px
>>132968378
>Not knowing the difference between Class A (asbestos, cigarettes,) and different classes

Maybe air in polluted cities like New York or Shanghai
>>
>>132966517
How did you come to the conclusion that not eating meat equates to not being a man?
>>
>>132969619
sure, if they are not eating starch rich vegetables, the obesety rate would probably go down, the problem is most of these so called healthy vegan foods are packed full of starch and sugars, and a thin person with a shitty diet is just as unhealthy as an obese person.
>>
>>132969699
Work and meat made man from monkey.
>>
>>132964702
I lived for a month on only beef to prove a faggot like you wrong. Was great. dropped to 10% body fat with no effort. Did not fart once in a whole month. Never had any feeling of being overly full or stomach pain whatsoever. Removed all the unpredictabilities of eating plants, nothing but clean energy and focus all day. If I wasnt in Korea now I'd keep doing it.
>>
>>132969619
For how long? Eating meat and animal byproducts produced in the current environment is not healthy or sustainable. You need to think about the future. Karma is already really starting to catch up.
>>
instead of buying meat, hunt and get your own.
>>
>>132969699
mans primary objective as a living organism is to hunt, humans are not herbivores, we are omnivores, and as such our diet needs to consist of at least 70% meat. what the op is talking about has a little more sense when you think a bit more about it, the meat that is available to you to buy is extreamly shitty, especialy in us, so there are some points that could be made that eating vegetables might be healthier there but in general eating only vegetables is bad for you
>>
>>132969899
Considering our brain almost exclusively runs on glucose it's likely that meat didn't do much to develop our brain mass. It would have more likely been starchy vegetables and the beginning or agriculture that made "monkey into man".
>>
File: photo-pigs-_tgd5.jpg (75KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
photo-pigs-_tgd5.jpg
75KB, 650x487px
>>132963289

Eating meat in 2017 is retarded
>>
>>132964718
Replied to the wrong person.

Cutting meat from the diet is never healthy. You will get weak even if you eat bizzare amounts of beans and nuts to get your protein. You will fill your body with unneccesary chemicals and be constantly tired and hungry.

Plants are for medicine, animals are for food. Go carnivour and your health will naturally regualte itself because you get all needed nutrients in the ratio you need them.
>>
>>132970123
We're meant to forage for our food. We aren't fast and don't have claws or sharp teeth.
>>
>>132970267
In our recent history, or digestive track had shortened in lenght, probably because we became better hunters than gatherers. The spears, bows and even things like throwing rocks is what we are build for, our musculature is made for that kind of crap. We are therefore quite unique in that regard, that we use tools as a main form of life style.
>>
>>132963289
I fell in love with a shitposting vegan OP on pol yesterday. Could you possibly be her?! She was amazing http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132812236/
>>
>>132970123
Our bodies aren't built to handle the amount of meat intake we have today.
>>
>>132964156

I watched it for the lulz, and it provided:

- Recommending milk as a part of a healthy diet is institutionalized racism because "muh lactose intolerance" in minorities (i.e. weak sub-hüman genes)
- Cheese is bad for you because some of the same parts of your brain is active when you eat cheese and use heroine. Apparently the brain has some neurons used for only heroine and other bad stuff and should never be active under normal conditions. Does that make sense to anyone other than Kip "smell my own vegan shït it's fucking delicious" Andersen?
- There is a limit to how much pus there can be in dairy set by the FDA. Just as you have probably heard there is a limit to how much insect matter there can be in chocolate and so on. It's unbelievably small amounts in both. A very official looking dude that is being interviewed (read: rëtard with sweatstains) claims that: "if that limit wasn't there, milk would basically just be pus".
Probably by extension a chocolate bar would have more flies than an average african face.
>>
>>132970389
http://jeb.biologists.org/content/217/12/2139

things like this really, compared to other animals we are quite excellent throwers you know
>>
>>132963289

GET IN HERE!
Watch This, Veganism isn't new at all

http://bitesizevegan.com/vegan-lifestyle-2/vegans-in-ancient-times-the-history-of-veganism-part-one/

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlR8if5hok
>>
>>132965691
Meat is freely given. Farm animals are a neccesary component of an ecologically sound farm. Vegetarians please stop destroying Earth and civilization with your destructive monocrop grain harvesting :'(
>>
>>132970408
>>132970408
actually we are

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2297284
http://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/features/exercise-to-lower-cholesterol

part of hunting in the past meant being active, our bodies are fine with handling meats today as long as we act like our forefathers and not like our own fathers

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/

also, europeans who did the hunting are better at digesting meat than other races

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html
>>
File: 1259732018431.jpg (132KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1259732018431.jpg
132KB, 817x1000px
a balanced diet > any special diet that some online weirdo promises is way healthier
>>
>>132970627
Please archive those

>http://huffingtonpost com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html
https://archive.is/HD6UZ
>>
>>132965916
All animal cells have cholesterol retard.
>>
>>132968378
That is kinda the point though, im sure if you completely crispify a steak on a grill - yeah carcinogenic. Air is probably worse depending on conditions. Red meat is put into a "2A category" - same as hot water. (2A = Probably carcinogenic)
>>
>>132970408
because the meat we intake today is bad. take me for an example, i live on a farm, have chickens and pigs. i eat a shitton of meat and i have no health problems, the legitimacy for the vegan movment came from the horrible industrialised meat quality
>>
>>132970627
I don't trust any of those sources.

anything ".gov"

The Atlantic

Huffington Post

Looks like you swallowed the blue pill.
>>
>>132970662
>https://archive.is/HD6UZ
ok, will do, it also links to another yournal. Il also adjust my pastebin too.
>>
>>132970779
You will have health problems eventually if you continue with that trend my friend.
>>
>>132963289
Margaret Cavendish (1623-1673), The Duchess of Newcastle, who wrote plays, poetry, and essays on science, philosophy and nature, and was one of first female authors to be printed:

“For what man knows whether fish do not know more of the nature of water, and ebbing and flowing and the saltness of the sea? Or whether birds do not know more of the nature and degrees of air, or the causes of tempests? Or whether worms do not know more of the nature of the earth and how plants are produced? Or bees of the several stores of juices and flowers than men?…Man may have one way of knowledge…and creatures another way, and yet other creatures’ manner or way may be [as] intelligible and instructive to each other as Man’s.”
And, on the unearned entitlement of humans,
“Yet man doth think himself so gentle, mild
When he of creatures is most cruel wild.
And is so proud, thinks only he shall live,
That God a god-like nature did him give.
And that all creatures for his sake alone,
Was made for him to tyrannize upon.”
>>
>>132969941
Current farming practices are unsustainable. Only an ecologically sound farm which includes animals for food can both improve the environment and provide for optimal health. Self reliant farming lifestyle is also the cure to our current social problems. Anyone who opposes meat eating is an immoral ideologue who is against God and nature.
>>
>>132970813
You must be a loony then if you dont accept the standard evolution theory. There is even the exploding gut part of our bodies, evidence to the fact that we became more hunters than gatherers in the 50k recent history. Bows, spears, even rocks we used to kill animals. We wouldnt have evolved such a great upper body for throwing and killing things if we didnt eat meat.
>>
>>132963289
French physicist and philosopher Pierre Gassendi (1592-1655) expertly responded to the argument that eating animals is natural because “everyone does it,” by pointing out that
“Man lives very well upon flesh, you say, but, if he thinks this food to be natural to him, why does he not use it as it is, as furnished to him by Nature? But, in fact, he shrinks in horror from seizing and rending living or even raw flesh with his teeth, and lights a fire to change its natural and proper condition … If you answer, ‘that may be said to be an industry ordered by Nature, by which such weapons are invented,’ then, behold, it is by the very same artificial instrument that men make weapons for mutual slaughter. Do they this at the instigation of Nature? Can a use so noxious be called natural? Faculty is given by Nature, but it is our own fault that we make a perverse use of it.”
>>
>>132970883
i also eat vegetables, its not like i only eat meat, i just eat a lot, and i work a lot so i burn off all that energy, and that is the point, eating only one and not the other is dangerous.
>>
>>132970124
Incorrect. Brain and body size shrank as a result of the neolithic revolution. Liver can synthesize glucose. Hunting animals grow larger brains because animals are harder to catch than plants :^)
>>
>>132964894
Holy shit you idiot
>>
>>132970267
We also have the best running endurance in the animal kingdom. Hypothetically we evolved to chase ungligates.
>>
>>132964156
Shitskin
>>
>>132965370
The whole thing is fine.

Sugar is what kills you. Fat, even saturated fat, has a basically neutral effect
>>
added some good anti vegetarian links to my pastebin too, man I forgot about this whole evolution angle lol

Humans evolved a specific hunting mechanism recently
https://www.nature.com/news/baseball-players-reveal-how-humans-evolved-to-throw-so-well-1.13281
https://phys.org/news/2013-06-chimps-humans-baseball-pitcher.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y__4xX8xp8
>>
>>132963289
>soy
>gmo gay food
A leaf....
>>
>>132965507
>supplementing with meat
>my sides
>>
Are vegans fags?
>>
>>132971039
This is exactly as impertinent and irrelevant as I would expect given the date.
>>
>>132971513
Not as a rule, but they are typically sallow
>>
File: Jewish Circumcistion.jpg (120KB, 1246x908px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Circumcistion.jpg
120KB, 1246x908px
>>132963289

RAW meat diet is the REDPILL. Vegans have a 95% chance of being homosexual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWDb77lq4wU&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDT1OUr7nUs
>>
>>132971301
>starts running
>needs carcinogenic cigarette
anyone up for persistence hunting?
>>
>>132963289
Negro, do you think a Mexican can survive with out tacos de cabeza, tripa or pastor?
>>
>>132971513
Pretty sure "vegan" is an old american indian word - means "bad hunter"
>>
also, here is a somewhat newer and adjusted vegan slaughterhouse pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/r3ip4kYt
>>
>>132971799
hey dont steal my jokes
>>132968814
>>
>>132971799

I think I received an email with that joke in 1999.
>>
>>132963289
>Meat and Animal products are killing us
That must explain why you little veggie faggots are so big and strong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>132963289

Veganism is the final Redpill and the hardest one to swallow.

The meat dairy and egg industries are the biggest killing machine the Jews have so far. Killing more whites than the Tobacco industry or any terror attack will ever be able to.
Poison the water, the food and finally immigration.
NO WONDER ISRAEL IS LEADING IN VEGANISM.

But for us OP, I don't think it will happen in our lifetime, just look at history...Many smart people have tried, but food habits are the hardest to shake off. I know many redpilled guys who know being Began is the right thing to do but they just can't stop eating meat because of the fatty taste. Same with eggs because of the taste and cheese because i'ts fatty and addicting.
It's actually really hard to stop eating animal products for weak minded people same as it hard for most Americans to lose weight.
But be happy you are awake and try focusing on Redpilling your loved ones so they won't get sick.
>>
>>132972106
fat is healthy for you, the other shit they put in the food however is another story
>>
File: 543253.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
543253.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>132972086

Why are Carnists so fat with so much health problems?
>>
>>132971799
my apologies, didnt see it
>>
>>132972106
Dont conflate meat and the meat industry.
>>
>>132972243
Wheat and corn.
>>
>>132972283
well. now i know that at least someone shares my love for shitty jokes
>>
>>132972314
You hunt for living?
>>
>>132963289
>Here's the deal
>Watch this documentary called What the Health. It goes into how Meat and Dairy companies pretty much fund all the lower tier health organisations (American Diabetes Association, American Breast Cancer Society etc). They promote meat and dairy as being healthy because they can make a lot of money off people buy these foods, while they destroy our health, and Pharma companies make BANK.
>Go vegan, not even because of Animal Rights or whatever but because meat is just eating fat and cholesterol. There are very few things good out of it, and you get your protein from plants too retards, it's called nuts or soy.
>Watch it before you shit talk it
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM [Embed]
>(trailer)

> I watched one fucking documentary
> I now know everything about nutrition
Might be one of the most onliviously fucking stupid things I've read on this board that might ne sincere. Pay attention to recent developments in nutrition you stupid fucking faghot and you wouldn't write horseshit like this.
Look up the China study and how much that has been shit on.
Look up how new revelatiins that nutrition science was bought off so they would point the finger at nutritional cholesterol when that's false.
Jesus fucking christ just kys.
>>
>>132964581
That only happens if you eat processed shit. The Inuits have a diet of mostly meat and they're very healthy. Veganism is just a stupid trend that you were dumb enough to fall for.
>>
>>132971799

Btw America NEVER HAD animal agriculture to begin with. AND HUNTING was super limited to buffalo.
They lived mostly on potatoes so they were vegan

Please educate yourself about the history of the continent you live on.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk&t=1s
>>
>>132963289
Listen faggot op
I don't give a fuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
You think you're gonna live be forever!?
That life from 70 to 90 is really worth living???
Kill Yourself faggot.
>>
Veganism is the ultimate redpill, agreed.

I recently made the change from eating eggs, dairy and meat on a daily basis to going plant based. There's no reason to eat animal products.
>>
>>132972106
>kikes not eating meat, when they have neatherthall genes that make meat processing easier

lol yea, lets shill for veganism in israel, will reduce whatever brain power they have even further lol
>>
File: jugend.jpg (218KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jugend.jpg
218KB, 1024x768px
>>132970649
I only carve Rapoza Mangoes with a Hitler Youth knife
>>
>>132972660
>HUNTER gatherer society, ate mostly potatoes so they are vegan
care to give that sentance another go?
>>
>>132963289
This is a bullshit move to make people retarded, human brain need cooked meat to have a healthy development.
>>
>>132972787
Collectively most smart people in history didn't eat meat. Debunk it if you can.
>>
>>132964512
Meat and refined sugars are both harmful. There's no one thing killing us, the elite don't keep all of their eggs in one basket like that.

But that said, in terms of ratios, the more vegetables you at compared to meat, the healthier you will be. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
>>
>>132972881
those smart people are not magical, there werent good scientific standard at most of those times. They still were mostly retarded on most topics that we take for granted today as being common to know. Tesla also fell in love with a pigeon, probably was half schizophrenic to add.

so dont give us that fallacy.
>>
>>132972768
>Veganism is the ultimate redpill, agreed.
>I recently made the change from eating eggs, dairy and meat on a daily basis to going plant based. There's no reason to eat animal products.

Ultimate red pill
Fucking shut this retard level shit down
It's harder to consume certain amino acids if you don't eat animal products
>>
>>132972768
let's hear from you in 10 years and tell us then how are your kidneys, liver doing
>>
File: 1459273604669.jpg (54KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
1459273604669.jpg
54KB, 560x373px
>>132963289
Anti-hunting literature was common during the Renaissance. Dutch humanist, Catholic priest, social critic, teacher, and theologian Desiderius Erasmus (1466-1536) produced perhaps the most amusingly poignant quote of all time, made all the better considering he was a priest.
Speaking of,
“those who prefer before everything else the chase of wild beasts [and who] say they get indescribable delight from the blast of hunting horns and the howling of hounds,”
Erasmus says,
“I expect such people think even dog turds smell of cinnamon.”
(Just taking a moment to appreciate this gem…)
“But what pleasure is there in slaughtering animals in whatever numbers?…And so when they have finished dissecting and devouring the dead beast, what have they accomplished except to degrade themselves into beasts while imagining they are living the life of kings.”
>>
>>132965090
Actually there are plants with B12. Look up moringa leaf.

Kinda silly to think plants wouldn't absorb it from bacteria if animals can. Nutritional yeast, too.
>>
>>132972994
he went full schizo at the end
>>
>>132972439
>>132972439
Irrelevant. Your iq is below 120 and you are unfit to have or express an opinion.
>>
>>132971363

Great contribution *tips menora*
>>
>>132972883
the elites are not kill you, it you yourself (as a public at large) who are doing the self mutilation

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/

nobody forces you to eat sugary things, or to sit at home. EVERYONE CHOSE THIS PATH FOR THEMSELVES
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 163x308px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 163x308px
>>132973024

I'll make a thread in 10 years

>>132972768

>"harder"

Not saying it's impossible
>>
>>132973119
>the elites are not kill you
Wew, lad.

Did you take the blue pill? Or is the red pill stuck in your throat. Drink some tap water and come back later. We'll know which one.
>>
>>132973248
lol, barely awake posting does that too you

>the elites do not want to kill you

fixed

but they are perhaps just are fat fetishists, knowing that if the gates to the sugary heavens are unlocked, everyone will become fat because they are degenerate, heinous slabs of shit and human waste.

and I guess they were right.
>>
File: 1499515481504.jpg (180KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499515481504.jpg
180KB, 336x400px
>>132973119
>the elites are not kill you, it you yourself (as a public at large) who are doing the self mutilation
>>
>>132973237
In reality it is mute since the body is exceptional at recycling proteins. It is actually a mildly harmful process to pass or use excess proteins as fuel.
>>
>>132972660
>watches one video - knows all history
Great, another indian bleedheart cuck. Indians only hunted buffalo? jeez man, even the cholera infested drinking water wasnt that full of shite (yes, Irish potato reference)
>>
>>132973367
>literal fucking jews want to ban sugary things

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/27/nyregion/city-loses-final-appeal-on-limiting-sales-of-large-sodas.html

>amerilards suddenly become freedom loving retard mongoloids so that they can sip on their sugary things
>muh burgers and muh freedums (pic related)
>>
>>132973370
*Moot.

I'm so sorry, anons.
>>
File: soda-ban.jpg (35KB, 590x422px) Image search: [Google]
soda-ban.jpg
35KB, 590x422px
>>132973503
>>
File: 1442561344465.png (646KB, 600x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1442561344465.png
646KB, 600x1030px
>>132973529
>muh burgers
>implying jews are to blame for EVERYTHING

for foods, they are not. Its 100% the fault of the white, nigger, Mexican and all other fat races.
>>
File: v4olnp7l2c4y.jpg (97KB, 1440x864px) Image search: [Google]
v4olnp7l2c4y.jpg
97KB, 1440x864px
>>132963289
I eat when I'm hungry and I eat what is available. I can also go without eating because if I'm not hungry I don't eat. Intermittent Fasting
>>
>>132973503
My friend, it is a false front.

>Careful, we'll ban your sugar!
>Fuuuck youuuu *drinks 100 ounce slurpee*

Great for sales.
>>
>>132963289
The amount of misinformation in this thread is nothing short of staggering. Holy shit /fit/ would have a field day here.
>>
>>132972881
Richard Feynman, James Watson, Francis Crick, Marie Curie, Max Planck, Albert Einstein / Isaac Newton (they did eat meat, except for their last couple of years in life). This is just a few of them. Now who is smarter then these and 100% proven vegan?
>>
>>132973647
I did this for almost a decade. Would eat an entire little Caesar's pizza after a hard workout since it hit my macros.

But going vegan cleared up my skin, fixed my vision, made me grow more chest hair, got rid of my allergies and dandruff, and made my dick a little bigger.

Skill practice daily intermittent fasting and sometimes fast 2-5 days as a dextox. Body accumulates a lot of toxins in a city.
>>
>>132972881
have you ever eaten meat?
>>
>>132973691
You are giving actual credible anti semitism a bad name. One must know the most potent of areas where the jew resides.

>hollywood
>banking
>federal reserve
>colleges
>old media

outside of that his foothold is not very large. Still very many whites. And food is one of those area's. Sure you got the occasional investor jew looking for things that will damage the white race. But they are not the driving force behind this problem. The white themselves are.
>>
>>132973613
WHAT?
Where is your common sense? You only defend the meat industry because it's inconvenient for you to blame Jews poisoning it. Muh burgers
>>
>>132963289

>meat and dairy cause diabetes not overconsumption of carbohydrates

Retard.
>>
>>132963289
(((veganism)))

Unsustainable, unsuitable, unnatural and unhealthy, you fucking leaf cuck.
>>
>>132973985
Unsuitable, unsustainable, unnatural and unhealthy.
Fucking hell.
>>
>>132973759
/fit/ Literally think protein shakes, steroids and chicken oats are the fountain of youth.

Bodybuilding can be very unhealthy. Resistance training is fantastic.
>>
>>132973813
"Collectively most smart people in history didn't eat meat. Debunk it if you can."

>they did eat meat, except for their last couple of years in life

>Now who is smarter then these and 100% proven vegan?

>>
File: manslife.jpg (37KB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
manslife.jpg
37KB, 362x480px
>>132973759
>The amount of misinformation in this thread is nothing short of staggering. Holy shit /fit/ would have a field day here.
The problem is when people take it beyond sensibility and health and turn it into ideologically telling other people what they can and can't, or should and shouldn't do
Eat whatever the fuck you want, I guess. Yes, commercial meat industry contributes way more pollution than most other sources combined, and yes it burns up loads of fresh water.
Yes, refined sugars and processed foods in general are bad for you.

Never been a meat eater. Wouldn't mind trying veganism for a minute to help lose a bit of weight, too much cheese and the occasional processed food will make you fat regardless of whether you eat meat or not.

And everybody who goes straight to attacking soy, there are loads of soy free alternatives, Seitan and Almond milk come to mind
>>
>>132965010
He was a merchant, fat af
>>132964973
So what?
>>
>>132963289

>>>131292481
>>
>>132973529
Those cups are mostly ice. They are filled most of the way up with ice and then soda is poured over it. Trying to regulate the size of drinking cups offered by restaurants is complete insanity, made even more nonsensical by the intended targets all offering free refills so the size is actually arbitrary.

Anyone seriously arguing for drink sizes to be regulated are setting a horrific precedent for pointless bureaucracy, but more importantly don't really understand how fast food actually works. All of these restaurants offer juices, teas, coffee, water, and often sports drinks. If you actually wanted to enforce good eating habits, you would move to ban sodas outright.

Politicians will not seriously attempt this because it is bad for business, and they don't really care about the issue anyway. It's just a health scare, they are using it as a platform to talk about their moral superiority while normalizing extremely invasive and frivolous regulation. It gives them credibility and power, the same way they target a random food item and blame it for all obesity-related diseases. It is easier than actually talking about obesity, it solves nothing, and whips the public into a moral frenzy so they will tolerate more regulation.
>>
File: 1499354378653.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499354378653.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
>>132963289
>tfw I'd like to go vegan
>but I love cheese too much
>>
the final fagpill, maybe
>>
File: _41997832_stockholm_water_main.gif (34KB, 416x276px) Image search: [Google]
_41997832_stockholm_water_main.gif
34KB, 416x276px
>>132974150
>water stress meme

Nobody cares about that unless you care about niggers, arabs and other shitskins.

God its like this one guy from the veganism subreddit. I am not even sure if you are right wing or left wing. But you constantly shit up the boards here with your retarded crap. My pastebin becomes only more potent with time you know. While people probably convert and shoo your members away on /fit/ lol.
>>
File: IMG_1385.jpg (130KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1385.jpg
130KB, 456x337px
>>132963289

>meat is just fat and cholesterol

No, meat is meat, those other things are other things, you stupid nigger faggot
>>
File: nazimon.png (399KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
nazimon.png
399KB, 600x774px
>>132974303
>Nobody cares about that unless you care about niggers, arabs and other shitskins.
Oh I did specifically mean to mention that I could care less about feeding or watering niggers in africa or anywhere else
I will sooner give it to me dog, or anyone elses dog, fuck even a racoon, before i feed some starving niglet

I mean jesus, this is /pol/ man, Hitler was vegetarian, no argument needed
>>
>>132974321

>you stupid
This comment makes me feel like going to a ALL Hilary supporters board and start talking about Trump lol
Same empty IQ less arguments.
>>
File: 1499334021817.jpg (99KB, 636x831px) Image search: [Google]
1499334021817.jpg
99KB, 636x831px
>>132974503
/pol/ isn't a nazi board
>>
>>132965916
>dietary cholesterol = blood cholesterol

Eating cholestrol has negligible effects on blood cholesterol.
>>
>>132974077
Meaning Einstein and Newton only became vegetarian not long before they died. I don't see any names smarter then mentioned to support your bullshit theory.
>>
>>132974608
>/pol/ isn't a nazi board
Nope it's a politically incorrect board, that also happens to have a whole lot of unironic national socialists
anyone who thinks /pol/ has lost its power with all the redditfags, newfags and normalfags pouring in the last few years doesn't get it
>>
>>132974756

Look here
>>132970559
>>
>>132972883
>meat is killing us

It's doing a shitty job since we managed to survive and thrive 300,000 years on it.
>>
>>132963289
>>132969938

Even Koreans are woke now
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyiIGEHQP8o
>>
>>132974503
Hitler was not a vegetarian, he just didn't eat meat. It wasn't the same thought process. He was not eating fruit and vegetables, he was said to often go weeks at a time eating nothing but milk and bread. He's was just a weird, good guy. Trying to label him is unfair and inaccurate, he was in his own camp by himself.

He also "didn't drink alcohol," yet when in power he always drank non-alcoholic beer alongside his men and he specifically asked for Czech beer when he visited Prague. He was noted to always be alone and unhappy but he was inexplicably loyal to his country in spite of barely being a part of it. I have no doubts that he fully supported eating meat and drinking beer because he knew that was what was best, even if he could not enjoy it himself. The guy lived in Weimar Germany; reality for him was completely upside-down, no doubt he rejected all pleasures of the flesh out of habit.
>>
File: tumblr_mi8mm94OI61qc1l8do1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi8mm94OI61qc1l8do1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>132975078

>UK
>>
>It's another thread where vegans try to take "People who eat fast food 3 times a day vs People who don't" and try to spin it as "Non-vegans vs vegans"

Stop taking data from the U.S, or actually find an in depth study rather than something overly broad trying to glorify veganism.
>>
>>132963289
hahahahahahahahahah

>there are people who actually believe this absolute rhetorical nonsensical garbage.

A piece of meat isnt a piece of meat isnt a piece of meat you fucking retards. The issue is the animals are being grain fed and pumped full of garbage that then gets passed on to us.

Grass fed/organic/free range/pasture raised meats are the best thing in the world for you.

I dont even feel like explaining myself because I feel like the people who are stupid enough to fall for the vegan meme deserve what is coming to them.
>>
File: tumblr_mmrsiqgbAK1s9y9lgo1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmrsiqgbAK1s9y9lgo1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x411px
>>132974503
Hitler was the first one to push animal rights too!
Strong leader who knows compassion is now viewed as laughing matter and "unmanly".

People here are too blind to see the real fucking degeneracy behind eating meat.
>>
>>132975203
No retort.

As expected. Keep hiding your flag cuck.
>>
File: 43243254.jpg (42KB, 645x512px) Image search: [Google]
43243254.jpg
42KB, 645x512px
>>132975441
The only cuck here is you, veganism is great to fight obesity. Some people just can't eat in moderation and instead of embracing veganism as means of fighting obesity in your country - you mock it.

I just can't see why you people think Veganism is BAD. If anything, it proven to save so many sick people.
>>
File: putinwpuppers.jpg (145KB, 1809x1357px) Image search: [Google]
putinwpuppers.jpg
145KB, 1809x1357px
>>132975174
I like bringing up Hitler as much as possible, and yes Hitler's diet wasn't exactly the healthiest. Constant bread and cheese and milk and bean soup isn't exactly great for you, unfortunately his GI problems were exacerbated by his quack physician's over medicating.
But yes the point you make is a good one and very valid, it falls in line with being "Married to Germany", and wanting to present a positive image, be a good role model.

>>132975440
>Hitler was the first one to push animal rights too!
>Strong leader who knows compassion is now viewed as laughing matter and "unmanly".
>People here are too blind to see the real fucking degeneracy behind eating meat.

I don't even understand people who don't love animals.
If someone wants to eat meat then it is their choice I suppose, but if they think eating industrial raised chicken and beef is the same thing as eating chicken or beef hundreds of years ago, they are either retarded or willfully ignoring the facts.
That it took passing laws to stop them from re-feeding waste and causing kuru through forced cannibalism (mad cow disease, anyone?) is ridiculous, industrial meat farming is only driven by profit
I understand if they don't have the time, skill, or interest to go hunt their own food, but you would think they would at least be willing to pay a little more to not eat complete garbage
>>
Just go to the local butcher and get high quality meat and stfu
>>
>>132975809
>, industrial meat farming is only driven by profit
It's complicated. A lot of it is cutting down on time and labor, not saving money on materials. Using grain as feed or (god forbid) trying to recycle waste allows you to raise exponentially more animals in a smaller space with considerably less effort. The whole process became way more efficient and easier to scale up.

Trying to simulate a natural environment for livestock is not really conducive to raising a huge population of them. You can call it immoral or greedy if you want, but anyone with a brain would act somewhat like the meat industry. For example, trying to feed hay to cows results in a lot of the feed rotting during feeding before it can be consumed. Grain is much more calorie-dense and also lasts far longer, is far cheaper, and is far easier to store. It also doesn't have to be carefully spread out for the cows so you can feed them in five seconds instead of an hour of spreading hay which you end up losing 25% of.

Deviating from the current industry standards would not only be more expensive, but you'd have to massively cut back production. It's not so much about how many cows you can support with $100, but how many you can support with 100 workers. Your costs snowball out of control if you aren't using evil modern meat machine methods. Profit is the main reason, yeah, but it goes much deeper than just cutting costs. They're actually growing their business massively.
>>
>>132975061
Thank you for proving you are a total retard not capable of naming even one important scientist who was in fact a vegetarian.
>>
>>132978181
>Thank you for proving you are a total retard not capable of naming even one important scientist who was in fact a vegetarian.
Isaac Newton
Nikola Tesla
Leonardo Da Vinci
Thomas Edison
>>
File: MusclemanPatrikBaboumian.jpg (68KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
MusclemanPatrikBaboumian.jpg
68KB, 960x500px
>>132972086

>All vegans are scrawny faggots
>>
>>132963289
I'm not gonna adapt a diet that killed quite a few babies in recent years. This shit is not natural at all.
>>
>>132963536
I would be vegan if I wouldn't have to travel 40 kilometers and spend 6 gorillion shekels to get vegan groceries.
Vegetarianism would be good enough for me I guess. Still it's very hard avoiding eating meat.
>>132964420
That's the excuse drug users use.
>>132963621
Both are sides of the same coin my friend. Meat and diary (((industry))) treat animals in very cruel conditions.
>>
>>132978530
I dont need to look this guy up to know he is on steroids.
>>
>>132977510
It's a slippery slope...
Easy enough to Devo into an argument about capitalism vs socialism
In a (closer to) perfect world, National Socialism would address many of the mentioned issues

>>132978760
>I'm not gonna adapt a diet that killed quite a few babies in recent years. This shit is not natural at all.
There's nothing particularly unnatural about veganism.
Anyone who does themselves or their baby harm with a vegan diet is retarded, and might as well give up and suck the (((food jew)))'s dick

>>132978945
>I would be vegan if I wouldn't have to travel 40 kilometers and spend 6 gorillion shekels to get vegan groceries.
>Vegetarianism would be good enough for me I guess. Still it's very hard avoiding eating meat.
Vegan groceries aren't particularly expensive I dont think, maybe if you're trying to eat a bunch of specialty cheese substitute products.
I'm personally just vegetarian for over 30 years, I like the meat substitute products and they are generally cheaper than even garbage processed meat products at the grocers here. "higher quality" meat is way more expensive.
If you actually wanted to give it a try, some meat substitute product in a dish you like meat with are very easy to make
>>
>>132967733
Indeed no fat big red flag
>>
>>132979097

Doesn't change the fact that he still made gains on a plant based diet. Steroids or not, you still need enough calories and protein to build muscle
>>
>>132979224

>I'm personally just vegetarian for over 30 years

Why haven't you gone vegan? Just curious
>>
>>132978457
Newton became vegetarian only for a short period before his death, Edison was more of a well-connected rich guy stealing inventions from others and present them as his own, Da Vinci's stroke was very likely caused by his vege lifestyle and Tesla was a complete nut job.
>>
>>132979535

>Da Vinci's stroke was very likely caused by his vege lifestyle

Why would that be?
>>
>>132979535

Tesla was a based yogi trained by Swami Vivekananda, which is no coincidence
>>
>>132979392
>Why haven't you gone vegan? Just curious
I really like dairy, and convenience
Been wanting to give it a try though, I am used to being able to eat as much as I want and stay in excellent shape, the past year I haven't been getting the kind of exercise I'm used to and have adjusted my diet, but want to see if taking it a step further will at least keep my low body fat content (obviously won't get the muscle back without getting into the gym or going back to a more physical profession)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-131828.jpg (625KB, 1094x1567px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-131828.jpg
625KB, 1094x1567px
>>132979569
>>
>>132979968

But what's the correlation between his vegetarian lifestyle and the stroke? I don't have access to the book you just posted
>>
>>132963289
No your inability to moderate is killing you, you retarded fucking leaf.
>>
>>132963289
Meat is gainsfood. I want to stay awhile.

Fuck off with this horseshit you peddle . limpwristed nancyboy.
>>
>>132979224
At home I rarely eat meat though. I have pig and it lasts me for a year.
I have huge ass garden with bunch of potatoes, zucchini squashes, tomatoes, pumpkins, all kinds of cabbage, salads etc. I mostly eat from garden.
It's still very hard avoiding eating meat even if I was vegetarian, be it wedding ceremonies, funerals, cookouts, eating with friends etc.
>>
>>132963289
i watched it on netflix about a month ago and im a vegetarian now.

how i do it is i stay a vegetarian who rarely eats cheese and doesnt eat milk.
also, i only eat tuna steaks, and swordfish very rarely.
so basically im a vegetarian 300 days out of the year and the other 65 days i eat fish.

>the movie has tons of good points anons and you should all watch it
>>
>>132964894
I probably drink 1+ litre of milk every day from I was like 5. 190 cm tall, never had to go to the dentist, 130+ IQ, also getting a very good education.

Yeah, and I also eat like 7 eggs a week on average. Sometimes more.

Also reminder that vegans literally advocate exterminating all farm animals. If I could get to choose between not being born at all, and being born as a calf getting to live a good life in the Norwegian countryside before getting slaughtered, I would pick the last option.
>>
>>132980456
>>132981412
sounds like generally healthy diet

>>132981425
glad that is working out well for you
i can't get behind the vegan-extremism that is making the rounds in the SJW crowd these days.
It's like PETA, where they think it is better to kidnap someone's dog and euthanize it than have the dog be forced to live in captivity
It defies all logic. That's why we need more sensible talk about vegetarianism and veganism, humane and safe meat options, healthy eating in general
It is easy to get lumped in with these faggots and their ridiculous ideology. My wife (who eats meat and fish, we just don't really keep it in the house) likes some of her YouTube celeb BS, and watches some of these Vegan Channels
There's one I actually like the guy personally, this "Vegan Cheetah" guy who speaks very realistically about it, seems to cheat a bit isn't super strict, was mostly just reporting on retarded vegan e-celeb drama until getting sucked into it himself
There is some guy named Vegan-Gains, a Canadian who espouses murdering people who eat meat
Guy goes and gets some fancy pure bred dog he keeps cooped up in a cage in his apartment, dog gets sick from the diet he's feeding it, vet recommends he feeds it a raw-meat diet
So this guy is on youtube talking about killing people who eat meat, exterminating farm animals, but buying fancy pure bred dogs and feeding them a raw meat diet. Completely delusional
>>
>>132981425
>Norwegian countryside
Take a look at America.
The meat our ancestors ate to survive is almost fundamentally different than the meat Burgers eat today.
>>
>>132982072
My point is that you are not thinking of the animals with Veganism. You are not on some moral high-ground. Opposing animal cruelty and "unnecessary" suffering is something else. That it might be healthier for some individuals, I can buy. But generally for Northern Europeans, we have had to eat meat through evolution. If the arguments that we weren't made for meat are true, we certainly are that now after 10 thousand+ years of evolution where meat have been essential in our diet.

>>132982072
The US is a super-capitalistic society that only sees profit. I would rather not live at all, than to be raised as an animal in some industrial farm in the US.

I only buy Norwegian/Swedish meat, and not Chicken (really shitty industry here too).
>>
>>132963289
evryone should be vegan, especially everyone who wants to be considered White
>>
>>132964727
>but but my granpa was unhealthy af
die soon 6-toed homo
>>
>>132964894
fucking idiots in this thread
don't any of leafs know how to live?
>>
I have never heard a person over 100 say they lived so long because they never ate meat.
>>
People over 100 have no idea how they got to be that old
>>
>>132982094
>>132982523
>>
File: IM A VEGAN.jpg (83KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
IM A VEGAN.jpg
83KB, 497x750px
>>132963289
>>
>>132964794
Protein and carbs both create insulin spikes. Only fat doesn't. In fact a meal of protein and carbs at the same time creates a larger spike than carbs alone. I don't have an opinion otherwise, just stating this fact
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>132975704
>Oy vey, why doesnt anyone buy our newest diet trend despite the fact weve been eating meat for hundreds of generations? It's the current year!

The longer you asshats keep going around and claiming your lifestyle is better while shitting one everyone elses the longer people will equate you with liberals and nu male hipster fags.
>>
Is soy really bad? Asians love a longtime.
>>
>>132986120
>Asians love a longtime
Low T. Can't cum.
>>
>>132986120
And they are the most feminine people
>>
File: damnrightl.jpg (29KB, 298x441px) Image search: [Google]
damnrightl.jpg
29KB, 298x441px
>>132975809
>>132975809
Youre quite wrong about hitlers diet being unhealthy. Raw hard cheese aged over months still has all amino acids in tact, and is thus much better than drinking any kind of modern pasteurized heated , uht, etc milk, except for maybe, fresh very fresh raw milk, all though raw milk has its own risks. And bread, well it depends on the bread, you can make bread using any kind of flour really. If its white bread, it is indeed unhealthy because the bran and endosperm are separated from the final product, which is terrible. But Whole Grain Flour, you can look this up, no hold on il post a link. The nutrients it has is quite amazing. Its no wonder how agriculture started true civilization. Just look at the baseline of nutrients it, has it covers nearly all bases, and depending on the soil, it could even cover b12.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/5744/2

look how much 100g does for us, and thats ONLY 100 grams.. FASCINATING! All whilst providing no sodium. Do you see now, flour itself is not always unhealthy, in fact, it is more healthy than even oats in any form or soaking duration(the bio availability changes when oats are soaked.
>>
File: murder_kfc.jpg (162KB, 1000x717px) Image search: [Google]
murder_kfc.jpg
162KB, 1000x717px
>>132987255
that is good information
i am a big fan of sprouted bread myself, Ezekiel Bread is easy to find for those in North America
My comments on hitler's diet being "not exactly good for you" are based on it being unbalanced, reports of him having constant gastrointestinal problems, although there were other factors there (doctor prescribing both opiates and laxatives among the other things)

really it all comes back to processed food, moderation, and self control
>>
File: steak.jpg (658KB, 2240x1046px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
658KB, 2240x1046px
>>132963289

If eating this is wrong then I don't wanna be right! You can have that green bit the side tho.
>>
>>132963289
>because meat is just eating fat and cholesterol
You're a fucking idiot, humans were eating meat longer then diaries. Meat is NECESSARY for correct diet.
>>
I say we give those vegans some B12.
>>
Veganism is dysgenic and a reflection of the dysfunctional nature of Western society. People care more about some cows than they do about their fellow citizen and children. In what kind of society do animals have rights but our most vulnerable members of society, babies, do not?

Veganism is a regressive retrenchment from man's natural role in the world and leads to stunted development in children, lower IQ and feeble people.
>>
>>132983321
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellsworth_Wareham
>>
I will never watch a vegan documentary.
>>
File: ohytydt.jpg (25KB, 280x353px) Image search: [Google]
ohytydt.jpg
25KB, 280x353px
>>132987255
I forgot to mention, most pasteurized foods are unhealthy. There are however some rare cases, like with tomato paste, where the lycopene, becomes more bio available for the body. But that doesnt mean it is more healthy than unpasturized forms. When a food is pasteurized, all the bacteria are killed, we do this to kill the bad bacteria, but what people dont tell you (((i wonder why))), is that it also kills the good bacteria. Which is why overly pasteurized foods are called DEAD foods. They are dead, their micro organisms have been killed. The body is not a robot, the body is not one single organism. Humans have evolved along side other microorganisms. We have a city of different life forms right inside of us, if that city functions badly, then so will you. If that city functions well, and you replenish the good bacteria on a regular basis. You will be healthy too.
>>
>>132991306

Humans thinking that the earth belongs to us, and everything on it is for us to take, use, and consume is the biggest delusion that ever existed.
>>
>>132963289
Eat meat
Eat vegetables
Be a real human bean instead of the cow or the wolf.
>>
>>132969938
Uh...cool blog post? Get out more.
>>
>>132963289
>Stop consuming meat and animal products so you don't fund the (((health organizations)))
>Go vegan and fund (((Monsanto))) instead
Yeah, neither options are good. At least meat and cheese taste great though.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.