[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US military is nearly cucked beyond repair.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: marines-australia-1500-ts600.jpg (68KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
marines-australia-1500-ts600.jpg
68KB, 600x400px
>If you are a "transgender"individual you are allowed to serve and they will even PAY for your "transition"
>Boot camp easy for most branches
>Masculinity being pushed out
>Too many women in charge
>Abuse of social welfare offered by military (don't pretend it doesn't happen vetfags there are more welfare queens in here than the general pop)
>Nearly all of them are suicidal and it's mostly the ones who have never been deployed
>A lot of plain ol pussies

If we get in to a war with another respectable power we are done regardless of our technological superiority. You can't beat tough, and save for the Marines, few parts of the Army, and miniscule parts of the Navy and air Force we are cucked beyond belief. The Chinese and Russians are by far tougher than us. Not saying we will fight either of the two anytime soon or ever, but we'd get rekted.
>>
Luckily warfare between first world nations would last for only a few hours, and not involve any direct combat and warfare against third world nations is just flying drones around recreationaly bombing things. No toughness required.
>>
File: Mattis_Centcom_2010.jpg (2MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Mattis_Centcom_2010.jpg
2MB, 2400x3000px
This man may be our only hope, but he is still allowing trannies to stay because we still don't have enough people.

So listen to me you worthless NEETS. Join the fucking military if you are not doing anything with your life and know that you are not going to kill yourself like a fucking idiot. Although it is way more pussified than before you can still get some good discipline out of it, and it will help you become a man instead of a weakling too scared to leave their mother's basement.
>>
>>132963392
fuck you, kike.

I tried a couple years ago and they wouldnt take me because of a couple misdemeanors. You whine about the military being cucked because "they dont have enough people" but only accept the cleanest pansy faggots in the country. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>132963392
The "Yea, I tried to join" meme
>>
File: 1462223596497.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1462223596497.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
i love it when american taxpayers pay for our defense
>>
>sounds like a sneaky way to get rid of them when the inevitable chink wars begin...based Mattis.
>>
>>132962956
>tfw only joined the military to shoot brown people with big guns with no repercussions
I regret it, if only slightly
>>
Why do you let this happen? Why don't you stand up for what is right? Where are the old school tough, honest men?
>>
>>132964802
This ooga booga is right
>>
>>132963392
I had minor surgery to set a broken bone. Said I was not eligible. Fuck em.
>>
>>132963382
Reminds me of Israel.
>>
>>132964427
Oh fuck you. You probably were too fat and with those misdemeanors I suspect you also fucked up on your ASVAB. Joining the military is one of the easiest things to do.
>>
>>132962956
Army Infantry OSUT was pretty easy in 2011. It's when you go to the other schools that shit gets tough. You're not just some bitch learning how to be a soldier anymore. You're a soldier learning how to kill more effectively. I'd love to see any of you fat bastards try to tackle even basic training without trying to puss out on some shin splint profile.
>>
>>132964928
No they didn't you fucking nega-pog
>>
>>132962956
The military is pussified because Barack Obongo aka King Nigger of the Wewuz Reich politicized the military for the extra vote at the ballot box. Politics and military should never mix unless determining funding issues or declaring war.
>>
File: 1495938024369.jpg (18KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1495938024369.jpg
18KB, 300x351px
>>132962956
>they fucking fell for it
good goys
>>
>>132963382
>I don't know shit about military: the post.
>>
>>132965739
Wrong. Another kike-apologizing good goy. Really getting tiresome dealing with you worthless scum.
>>
>>132963382
Eventually you have to put boots on the ground if you're going to subjugate another nation.
>>
>>132964799
This was my plan. So it's not a good idea?
>>
File: cropepe.png (119KB, 580x675px) Image search: [Google]
cropepe.png
119KB, 580x675px
>>132962956
This gets you mad

despite countless trillions of your money being spend on shadow operations and fraudulent military industrial complex

>>they are cucks, sure thing OP
>>
>>
It's like all western countries are in a race to outdo each other with as much faggotry and degeneracy as possible. France, Germany, Canada, Sweden, UK, USA: endless stream of shit.
>>
>>132971441
Sauce on the cum dumpster?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.