[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Independent Investigation - Mueller

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1987.png (916KB, 778x742px) Image search: [Google]
1987.png
916KB, 778x742px
How do you think this plays out, /pol/? For the sake of entertainment, what do you think is the most likely scenario?

>Mueller finds nothing involving Trump, but has found countless issues involving Clinton and her cabal

>Mueller finds Trump DID in fact work with Russia to fuck over the election

>Mueller lies, and claims Trump did something illegal when he did not

I really want this to conclude, the suspense is killing me!
>>
>>132960498
At this point he's just tryna rake is as much money sitting at a desk overlooking the 0 evidence he has.
>>
>>132960498
>15 hires
Great, more fucking wasteful useless government spending that will end with nothing.
>>
>>132960498
I think something will ultimately be unearthed, but it won't implicate Trump and it probably won't result in the arrest of anyone prominent. Could be either party and it could be at any level of government.
>>
If the Clinton machine, the most powerful political machine on the planet couldn't dig up the dirt on Trump, there isn't any.

They're gonna have to face the fact we have an add good guy billionaire president.
For 8 years.
>>
these people are so fucking desperate they're churning out breaking news headlines of 2 scoops of ice cream and doing live demonstrations on how trump eats fried kfc chicken with a knife and fork.

If they had ANYTHING on Trump someone would leak that shit faster than Snowden and Wikileaks combined.
>>
>>132960498
how many hires is normal?
What should I have expected without their obvious spin?
>>
How long does it take an how many people are required to get the bottom of this? It seems like this has been dragged out way too long.
>>
>>132961714
Well everything seems to have gone quiet, and I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing.
>>
>>132963496
It looks like it's shifting. Look at the folks being called into congress for 'interviews'. Podester, Lynch, prob Rice soon.
Also, I have a feeling Mueller planted the idea to kick off the voter fraud investigation. The idea is that it will look for illegal 'muh Russians'. Amazing that the Dems are fighting so hard against it.
Somebody said it earlier - there is nothing on Trump if they haven't found it yet.
As soon as MSM started talking about Kushner meeting with Russian atty, Circa.com posts the story saying the Dems set up the fake mtg.
And Trump has not posted a single negative thing about Mueller. Even interviewed him the day before he was named SC.
>>
>>132960498
These losers just wont give up
>>
>>132960498
Everyday I read about the left saying Mueller will impeach Trump soon.

Is Mueller a good goy or just a dude trying to do his job?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.