[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Blacks are odd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: blackamerica-2014.jpg (30KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
blackamerica-2014.jpg
30KB, 500x349px
I just find black Americans to be extremely odd compared to other blacks. As an African who has been living in the US since I was 10, I never had one Black American friend. Why are black Americans so aggressive to each other? They see themselves as their own enemies rather than allies. Black Americans literally hate themselves and their identity. I am at a point where I just find black Americans to be absolute degenerates. They do not see how easily they are being manipulated by the their so called garbage culture that perpetuates nothing more than horrible stereotypes and wealth killing materialism. I used to be angry at racists on /pol/ but now I am understanding that there is really no hope for black Americans. Black Americans are too easy to manipulate and control. As an African what should I do? I don't fit in with blacks, I don't fit in with whites because they see me as nothing more than another nigger.
>>
I'll accept you
>>
>>132959491
Go back to Africa and try to improve things there.
>>
>>132959491
I accept you
>>
>>132959491
youre alright. the color of your skin shouldnt be your the most important part of your identity it should be your values and actions. it seems like you feel the same way
>>
>>132959491
This video sums it up nicely. The welfare state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8&t=2s
>>
File: akeem.jpg (72KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
akeem.jpg
72KB, 625x415px
>>132959491
>As an African what should I do?
manipulate and control them and become kang of the amerinigs
>>
>>132959491
Try to educate them one by one. White Americans are also on the path to degeneracy, it's just not as severe yet. We need to save as many people as we can
>>
>>132961241
>>132961441

nu/pol/
>>
>>132959491
>Go back to Africa and try to improve things there.

It would be easy for your there. Go be a big man and make lots of money.
>>
You should get paid, get laid, drink Gatorade.
>>
>>132959491
Become a second Malcolm X.
Make sure you have some thick African accent even if you may not speak that way daily.
It gets American porchmonkeys to respect you since they're diluted fake Africans.
Spread Islam to them.
>>
>>132959491
Why do you suppose Africans sold these particular people to whitey? Might it have been because they were assholes and Africans wanted to unload them to some white sucker?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.