[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the Nazi problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: modernleft.jpg (276KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
modernleft.jpg
276KB, 1000x700px
All the ethics philosophers who aren't Nazis tell me that it is ok to punch Nazis until they stop being Nazis, but punching them doesn't seem to work. They just shoot back with their Nazi guns, and they won't let us take their guns away so we can punch them without being shot at. It seems like every day everywhere I look there are more and more Nazis spreading their Nazi ideology of hate.

I read an article on Marx once and it seemed to suggest that hate and evil are real and are not just bourgeoisie constructs created for social control, so I feel like God or History or something really wants us good boys and girls to punch as many Nazis as we can find to teach them a lesson, but it is like playing literal whack-a-mole at this point. You punch one Nazi and suddenly a whole bunch of other people reveal that they were Nazis in disguise this whole time. This must be how counter-terrorists feel when every time they drone a terrorist and his family at a wedding or funeral all their cousins reveal they are terrorists, too. The only difference here is that unlike terrorists, the Nazis who vote for Nazis actually deserve to be punched/droned, but I can't figure out how to make/operate a drone and guns are evil so I have to resort to punching. Is there a more effective form of punching we should be doing to stop the Nazis? If more of us punch more Nazis harder and faster would they finally get the message?

I'm just so sick of these Nazis and all their hate. It makes me SO FUCKING MAD I want to punch them endlessly.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.