/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW MEME !!!! ... WHITE GOMMUNISM !!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: WhiteWorkers.jpg (44KB, 460x305px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteWorkers.jpg
44KB, 460x305px
Commiecucks always scream " Workers of the World Unite hurr durr".
Which is fucking stupid to begin with because why the fuck would i give a fuck about some savage nigger working in africa? or a gook working in a nike factory in china??
Literally what the fuck kinda logic is that?
They have to fucking work, everyone has to fucking work, you are not going to get shit for free alright commiecucks and niggers.

In Genesis 3:17 god says, " Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”
So in order to fucking eat, you lazy unwashed commiecucks and lazy worthless savage niggers have to fucking WORK hard and earn your damn food like the rest of us.
No Worker's Rights.
No Handouts.
No Easy.Way.Out Alright??
Now that I destroyed your Nu-Pol tier ideology.

I want to counter the Communism Meme and make it pro-white.

How about instead of , " Worker;s of the World Unite". We instead claim " White Worker's of the World Unite" ?????
What do you /polacks think about this?
Can we meme the commiecucks to our side by throwing in race into their commie ideology?
If they start fighting for the rights of White Worker's , then we would literally be the Jews now and have more power than we already have?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.