[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you clutch those false ideals called morality, tradition,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: redbeard.jpg (42KB, 308x218px) Image search: [Google]
redbeard.jpg
42KB, 308x218px
Why do you clutch those false ideals called morality, tradition, and emotion?
>>
>>132956047
because they work to create a better world for all.
>>
>>132956047
>emotion
Not even once.
>>
>>132956326
>better world for all
another false ideal, the leonine man wants a better world for himself, he does not recognize the other humans of this earth as anything but opportunities
>>
File: 1485581256050.jpg (131KB, 450x566px) Image search: [Google]
1485581256050.jpg
131KB, 450x566px
>>132956549
yes, I'm sure that all human civilization and technological progress was built solely off the work of one man. That a baker grows his own wheat and does his own advertising. That a fisherman made his own boat from the ore of the earth and machined his own engine and wove his own nets.

surely each man is an island unto himself.
>>
>>132957069
>using the labor of others means you enjoy their existence
ebin
>>
>>132957542
yes, I do enjoy the existence of the authors of the books I read and the musicians of the music I listen too.
>>
>>132957542
>all humans are completely selfish and human interaction is worthless
>>
>>132957845
>leonine man means all humans
>>
>>132958550
>leonine man

thats a funny way of spelling parasite.
>>
>>132959772
better a parasite than a slave
>>
Aka be a narcissistic nigger?
>>
>>132960788
freedom is only really possible with cooperation.
>>
>>132961871
>submission to others
>freedom
loving every laugh
>>
>>132962020
good luck buying the abilities or attitude to maintain your agency.
>>
>>132956047
I don't. And it hasn't worked out very well.
>>
>>132956047
>Why do you clutch those false ideals called morality, tradition, and emotion?

False? seriously?

Morality is a set of principles that govern the behaviors of free willed individuals within a society (in dealing with other free willed individuals)

Since civilization is basically specialization in trade, coupled with a universally accepted monetary system (coin, instead of bartering)...

A civilization made entirely of thieves and murderers would never advance far, because the potential personal rewards of trade specialization, would be wasted time, and stolen property (work)
>>
>>132956047
>>132962799
>>Why do you clutch those false ideals called morality, tradition, and emotion?

Tradition is originally an admission of the potential exploits in human instincts.... creating a code of behaviors for people within a civilization, in order to prevent vestigial instincts from harming the civilization or it's members.

Emotion is just an instinctual best guess about your current situation, given the information that your subconscious mind is capable of "Comprehending"

Morality and tradition are nessecary for a civilization to exist...

And your emotions are burred in your genetics... nothing you can do about them, except master them.

So, I'm kind of wondering what you mean by "Clutching false ideals", because in the current context, it is demonstrably wrong.

Q.E.D.
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (55KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
55KB, 403x403px
>>132956047
>yes, goyim, ditch your heritage, your concepts that built great civilizations, and the t set you apart from nigger savages and only worship that which is new!

Nah, you should just shoot yourself in the face, your fucking kike.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.