/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck off, what if the child consented? What about their mother?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1497145389871.jpg (108KB, 755x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497145389871.jpg
108KB, 755x768px
Fuck off, what if the child consented?

What about their mother? Father?

Oh, suddenly the state has purpose, huh?

LARPERS
>>
>>132953872
ugly doll.
>>
File: 1496619954080.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496619954080.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>132953872
Moralfags on this board have yet to give me a single reason why pleasuring a child or an animal is wrong, its like they're suddenly trying to impress others?
>>
>>132953872

>All that money
>all those guns
>can't afford or put a gun to the head of a woman

F A G G O T
>>
Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be shunned and excluded from society. Child rapists should be executed immediately.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Though we should strive to build a society free of whores and premarital sex so that AoC laws are not necessary.

Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period.

Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists(Thought foot and scat are less extreme and pose less of a threat) and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable trash that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not comparable to attraction to pre-pubescents. While this is true, it isn't generally healthy to breed until the female is around 16, so she should wait until she is that age and married.

Lastly and perhaps most importantly: Adolescents should be marrying adolescents, not old failures(If this upset you, I am talking about you.)

>b-but children can consent!
>b-but women deserve freedom!
>b-but I'm a Sodomite!
>b-but my feelings!
You deserve to be crucified.
>>
>>132954419
>no ancap flag
Missed opportunity, that
>>
File: 1497638932690.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1497638932690.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>>132954743
>Implying I'm LARPing

New flags are cancer, fuck off
>>
>>132954419
>tfw to stoopid too rp as ancap

Ya, you're that retarded. The reason you are looking for is consent and children can't grant it. Go ahead and reply, I'm already gone from this thread because your stupid ruined it.
>>
>>132953872
>what if the child consented?
Doesn't matter, her father's consent is what matters and him having her married is how he gives it. And him doing her before that is fine too, she is his.
>>
>>132954922
>Believing in the consent meme
Oy Vay

If the child obviously wants it why does it have to be morally wrong besides "muh children don't understand basic emotion"
>>
>>132953872
triggered pedo detected
>>
>>132953872

o look a pedo jew

How fucking normal of your ugly race.

fucking jew
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.