[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been to Catholic School?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Be me
>12 year old at stupid Catholic School
>The priest smells like he's been dipping into the church wine and we dress in black in white like we're in a 40s detective movie
>Get bored one day with my dumbass friends (one was a borderline Pyro)
>Decide to "make religion fun" for a bunch of 10 year olds
>DBZ was the shit
>Reading the bible (Genesis) and realize how cool it must have been to fight Satan
>Decide to combine something boring with something I love
>Gather other religious mongoloid children and pretend to do DBZ but as religious characters
>Do this everyday at lunch and recess until we have full on character sheets for who's who's
>TFW people complain about Jesus being OP
>Teachers and priests and other stupid nuns and shit catch on to what we're doing
>Try to get us to stop "insulting god" but we're kids so we tell em to fuck off
>We make storylines and plotpoints and shit but it was all stuff you imagine 10 year olds would do
>One day pyrohead idiot friend decides he wants to up the ante
>Smuggled in roman candles (ironically) so we could put our holy powers to the test
>Seriously, he snuck in like a duffle bag because our teachers didn't give a shit
>Pass them out at recess because once more teachers don't give a shit
>We stand on opposite sides as I (God) explain the story and rules to pyrohead friend (Devil, unsurprisingly)
>Shout "begin" in my most holy of holy voices
>It was like declaring a crusade in a mosque on Ramadan
>Idiot pal snuck in matches and handed them out so we try striking them on whatever
>Black top is dry, cracked, and hotter than hellfire so it works
>A lot of kids got burned that day
>Isn't long before the shot heard round the universe happens
>Explosive sparkles of holy white light fill the courtyard as the non autistic kids run for cover
>Columbine 2: The Passion of the Loners
>Priest runs out to get us to stop and gets shot right dead center with several fireballs
>Flips his lid
>Get sent home with red card
>>
>>132953103

That was pretty good OP.

Went to a Catholic middle school as a Protestant to get away from nigs. They hated me because my parents were farmers and not rich beach yuppies. Lots of fights were had and I learned how to not take shit from people.

Funny, I won all the awards too every year, including the Religion award. That pissed off a lot of people
>>
>>132953103
> autism speaks
>>
>>132953103
I wish I went to Catholic school. If I had I might have been less inclined to become a faggot in college.
>>
>>132953103
Yeah, it was pretty good. The school was one of the oldest and most well reputed in the state, I kind of was shocked finding out years later that the Catholic Church were shit. But my particular experience was swell
>>
I live in Ontario and went to Catholic elementary and high school. I was a became an atheist at 13 and an agnostic at 17. The schools were generally good but as far as religious education goes they did a horrible job. No student, regardless of their beliefs, wanted to go to religion class. Every year we were taught the exact same thing albeit with slightly more demanding projects to do each year.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.