[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Are Doing our Dissertations on You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: PEPE.jpg (62KB, 514x500px) Image search: [Google]
PEPE.jpg
62KB, 514x500px
Ever notice how everything is now BAIT ??

So many questions on /pol/ are "redpill me on hatin niggers" or "redpill me on why fags suck.."

There are at least 20 posters I know doing a university thesis or dissertation on the evils of 4Chan and alt-right media.

That's why this board is no fun anymore. Is there a way to screen out a lot of the stupid bait threads?
>>
>>132952001

>redpill me on niggers
>link to 50+ scientific papers showing a discrepancy between negroid and Caucasoid IQ
>>
>>132952001
>That's why this board is no fun anymore. Is there a way to screen out a lot of the stupid bait threads?
catalog view, shift-click to hide thread
>>
>>132952110
>then immediately followed up by REEEEs and dismissal of the same kinds of papers showing the difference between white and asian
lmao
>>
>>132952380
It's like these leftists have never faced anything contradicting them.
>>
>>132952001
>Not scared of muslims; hate them.
>Not scared of faggots; hate them.
ftfy
>>
>>132952001

University should be focused on more serious topics than this.
>>
>>132952470
>e-everything is leftists!
leftists dont say "niggers are inferior" in the first place.
republicans are total fucking retards, plain and simple
>>
>>132952716
then who is it?
>>
>>132952380

not really, firstly the difference between negroid and caucasoid is 15-18 points, whereas the difference between whites / asians is 3-6 points. So it's a much smaller difference. Also if you split whites up by subgroups you can see that some groups have average IQs over 15, perhaps the same might be true for asians but they actually get countries which are more homogeneous.

Also it's important to consider standard deviation, I would reckon that asians have a much lower standard deviation (clustering towards the mean), which is why they're high IQ on average but create very little advancement to the world as a whole. That's just my hypothesis though, I haven't seen any evidence for that. Either way maybe it's just asian culture really is inferior and if they adopted a western one they would outpace us. That's possible too.
>>
File: 1493829585048.jpg (199KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
1493829585048.jpg
199KB, 645x909px
>>132952380
>Strawman
We accept that Asians have higher IQs than Whites and jews have higher IQs than Asians. This is not a point of contention.
The Right Wing, unlike you Leftists, is empirical and scientific when it comes to the truth. We do not care who is right, we just look for what is right.
Apparently, you are unable to come to claims with such a concept and imprint your own thinking style on us.
Also, have fun with your pathetic and useless degree, unless you fix yourself up and do something meaningful with your life, you will amount to nothing.
>>
>>132952855

average IQs over 115*, Anglicans in particular have an average IQ over 115, jews have close to 115 (depending if you call them white or not)
>>
File: 1s7dt5.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1s7dt5.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>
>>132952944

oh sorry it's an average IQ of 113, here:

http://helmuthnyborg.dk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Publ_2009_The-Intellligence-Religiosity-Nexus.pdf

Interestingly it also shows that although jews have slightly lower IQ than anglicans (on average) they have a higher standard deviation which is (partially) why they're so over-represented as nobel laureates.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>132952001
Shills studying shills shilling shills
Sounds productive
>>
I saw like 10 anon's shitalking an OP who called a Tumblr feminist autistic
>>
>>132952001
>There are at least 20 posters I know doing a university thesis or dissertation on the evils of 4Chan
>university thesis of 4Chan
>of 4Chins
sounds like a productive and fruitful endeavour and not like a complete waste of time.
>>
>>132952001
Studying a bunch of shit posters.

lol

please send me your findings. I think it will provide many lulz.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.