[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why white genocide? What's the end game?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1498690487817.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1498690487817.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
Ok, /pol/...

So let's say I believe you that the Jews want to shove "multiculturalism".

Why?

What's their end game? Why kill off whites?
>>
File: 1495544748110m.jpg (209KB, 1024x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1495544748110m.jpg
209KB, 1024x1021px
>>132951556
To kill white identity once and for all and prevent another Hitler
>>
File: Kalergi plan.jpg (69KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
Kalergi plan.jpg
69KB, 600x311px
>>132951762
>implying this wasn't planned even before Hitler
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (133KB, 414x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
133KB, 414x1024px
Read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald
>>
File: 1497870770883.jpg (249KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497870770883.jpg
249KB, 1080x1080px
>>132951762
this at best. I believe the jewish people have a really high set survival instinct. so they see us like the spider in the garden that is poisoness and potentially dangerous. they have to eliminate that danger.

but lets be honest, there is likely more to this now.

The jews want to be the master race. Plain and simple. You see them messing with revision in history and changing public memory and opinion all the time.

Their aim is this: get all white people and maybe all people in general to mix, then have hate campaigns to exterminate the remaining white people who hold out.

Then, when the jews are the only white people left on earth, they revise history. humanity was always the same, brown. The jews (the only white people on earth) look different because they are gods. They also control magic (technology they wont let the slave class have) and everything else on earth. We are lucky to have these gods rule over us. This master race to keep us out of trouble.
>>
>>132951556
whites are a pest
>>
>>132956165
The Jews are already better than the whites. They only give you morons a time of day because you make good loyal workers and soldiers. Not to mention your delusion of self grandeur makes you easy to control through blind nationalism and your meaningless racial identity. Face it white people are like good tools, you use them and dispose of them. This is how a Jew thinks.
>>
>>132951556

The creation of a brown sludge class of low-IQ interchangeable laborers who will have nothing to unite them in resistance to their kosher masters and who will uniformly consume whatever they are instructed to. White people are the only people capable of resisting them because of our insistence on the worth of the individual and his natural rights.
>>
>>132958260
>nationalism and racial pride are what the jews want you to do
oy vey dude.
>>
White people were once a proud hard working race. Since we've been corrupted by being coddled, our birth rates are too low for sustainability. We seek out the retards of humanity to sustain the jobs and keep us rich. I don't want nationalism because that means my plan would backfire into importing cheap labor and instead I would have to spend money protecting these idiots. I would use government money to protect them until when our propaganda machines will turn the next generation into gratitude slaves. It's not too difficult to figure it out. It's all about keeping profits up. Strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men..ect. Except this time there is no world conflict as our technology has became too good. Weak men create hard times so we import slaves from different countries. Culture means little to nothing.
>>
>>132951556
They are envious of whites and Christianity. Remember, they worship Satan
>>
>>132951556

There is no such thing as purposeful white genocide, it's the byproduct of the welfare state and mass immigration which benefits both liberal politicians and the corporations that the right wing politicians are cucked to so if whitey gets in the way he can get fucked.
>>
File: GoldenWunden3mb.png (1MB, 641x904px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenWunden3mb.png
1MB, 641x904px
>>132958260

Fortunately the Jews were too obvious with their tactics in the last 50 years and could not foresee the info revolution.

Now, we use their tricks with our natural mental superiority. They had a brief time (1930-present) where people didn't see them as pathetic gypsie intruders to every country on earth (including Israel), but now mass populations are waking up. Nigger Jay Z mentioned The Jews in his new album and BLM faggots are blocking jews from marching in their parades. They are the parasites, again, as they always have been.
>>
>>132951556
There isn't an endgame. It's almost as if Jews are a scapegoat for white supremacists to forget about their shitty lives
>>
>>132951556
It may stem back to when the Romans sacked the shit outta Jerusalem in 70 AD. (Take that ya weirdo's). And they've been trying to repay the favour ever since.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.