[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they deserve it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nicole simpson ron goldman.jpg (49KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
nicole simpson ron goldman.jpg
49KB, 750x523px
>>
>>132951203
Dude looks like Ryan Gosling.

That is all.
>>
>>132951203
>coal burner
>jew
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>132951203
>OP doesn't know that Nicole Brown Simpson is Megyn Kelly

It's all part of the elite show of illusions.
>>
>>132951203
>I'm not saying he shoulda killed her, but I understand. -Chris Rock
>>
>>132951203
For as much as we love to shit post. Oh did that shit and was a horribly abusive husband.

Because shit posting will happen burn the coal.
>>
Absolutely not.
>>
>>132951203
>coke addict and her dealer get ded

Sure why not?
>>
>OJ killed a coal burner and a jew

Is he /ourguy/?
>>
burn the coal,
pay the toll
>>
>>132951357
spbp
>>
the support black people had for O.J was really eye opening at the time, they all knew he did it and didn't give one shit.

even celebrities openly supported the murder
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 706x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 706x959px
>>132951203
Yes. The damn Jew Goldman was fucking his woman, driving his cars, living in his mansion, and flaunting it in OJ's face. Glad the Juice got off.
>>
>>132951357
and the nigger is in jail, sometimes the universe has a way of working things out
>>
>>132951203
Dude it was OJ's son.
>>
POST NIGGERS
>>132945309
POST NIGGERS
>>132945309
>>
>>132952051
>Yes. The damn Jew Goldman was fucking his woman, driving his cars, living in his mansion, and flaunting it in OJ's face.

Except none of this is true.
>>
>>132952187
THIS

LAPD knew it but they couldn't make a case so they set up OJ instead, knowing that he was present during the murders and was covering for his son.
>>
>>132951203
His son did it, He was a cook so always carried his knives with him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.