[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Ivanka Trump be the first woman president of United States?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 2nhqdcw.jpg (105KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2nhqdcw.jpg
105KB, 1024x1024px
Will Ivanka Trump be the first woman president of United States?
>>
>>132949951
I hope not. She'd be a shit candidate and I love having Donald as president.
>>
>>132949951
she has a good chance now that she sat at that table
>>
>>132949951
Probably. I can definitely see her running in 2024 though I honestly would rather have Rowdy Gowdy or Paul run. I'd still vote for Ivanka though
>>
>>132949951
Trump needs to get rid of her and (((Kushner))). I'm sick of seeing them, tbqh.
>>
>>132949951
don't you need to have been born in the USA?
>>
Shes an actual Soros shill
>>
>>132950565
you have to be born a US citizen
>>
>>132949951
First Jew president. How can /pol/ be OK with that?
>>
>>132949951
I'll never vote for a woman. They will go into BBC fever and nuke us all.
>>
>>132950565
You're thinking Melania. Ivanka is the daughter.
>>
No, her affect get's annoying really fast. She would have over half the country hating her long before election day.
>>
great reality show America, I am entertained
>>
>>132950841
She'd split the roastie vote though, meaning dems have to double down with their pandering to niggers
>>
>>132949951
Yes.
It's pretty clear what The Don is doing.
He made her into a businesswoman and now he is grooming her to be president.
>>
File: Pepe_9ad948_5547402.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_9ad948_5547402.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>132949951
no need for presidents when trump institutes a monarchy
>>
Donald just has to identify as a woman in year 7, month 11 of his presidency and he will be the first woman president sorry sweetie
>>
>>132951122
i wish this would happen i wonder what sjws would do
>>
>>132951186
"Reeeee that's not how it works you guys don't understand how our mental illness works"
>>
They are already saying Barron will run when he is ready
>>
>>132949951
Goodness I hope not, unless she abandons all her lefty bullshit ways.
>>
>>132949951

Can you imagine Hilary's face if this actually happened?
>>
I dont think she could win

none of the qualities that made us like Trump, and liberals hate her.
>>
>>132951075

Pretty sure she was groomed to be cute and perfect daughteruu and then he realized she inherited the business gene. Shes also young and hot. Perfect presidential material.
>>
>>132949951
No god no. Her worldview is trash as she would hire women just for having a vagina.
>>
>>132951315
you mean 'dead face'?
>>
>>132949951
No
I'm sorry but she isn't impressive and I don't want a kike as president.

If she can easily deny Jesus to convert to Judaism just to please her husband, she's not very loyal and can't be trusted.

She's also the one trying to make her dad show mercy on the refugees and got her kike husband into the cabinet. I don't trust her little kike husband.
>>
File: dwi.jpg (9KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
dwi.jpg
9KB, 250x240px
>>132949951
>Will Ivanka Trump be the first woman president of United States?
Just when you thought Trump's trolling was over.
>Donald J Trump 1st Term
>Donald J Trump 2nd Term
>Ivanka Trump, 1st Term
>Ivanka Trump, 2nd Term
That's nearly two decades of Trump.
>Tired of winning yet?
>>
>>132951315
Can you imagine what Hillary would do to the people in the same room as her if this actually happened?
>>
>>132952497
barron will then be ready for 5 and 6
>>
>>132950565
Yes or have one full fledge American parent
Thats why Ted Cruz was allowed to run, his mom was full on American, but his dad was cuban and Cruz was born in America.
Same reason Obama was allowed to be President, whether he was born in Hawaii or Kenya, his mom was a full fledged white American.
You can also be born on American territory, the Okinawa US base in Japan.
>>
>>132952497
kek will make it so.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.