[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The end is nigh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: SFSGlix.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SFSGlix.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
Good evening, /pol/.

As it is clear to many of us, we live in tumultuous times. My thesis is that the USA and by extension the rest of the Western world is going to collapse. The writing is on the wall. I present 4 arguments drawn from a variety of perspectives of society. I will focus on America, but these broad arguments extend to some degree or another across the western world.

1. Democracy
Democracy is a farce. We all understand this. Every election cycle the same thing happens: a politician rides a campaign of change based on dissatisfaction with the previous leader. That leader wins and then proceeds to keep fucking things up for everybody, because bankers, financiers, oil tycoons, and the general (((corporatocracy))) own every single politician from the get go. Next election cycle the same thing happens and the average voter is to myopic to see a pattern. Moreover, the US Federal government is so rampantly out of control that sections of it do whatever it wants with no regard to who is in office whatsoever. Legislation that gets passed is mainly for corporate interest. The CIA is a terrorist monolithic monstrosity that illegally spies en masse on the entire planet; is owned by the Transnational Capitalist Class; and has likely assassinated its own presidents in the past. The Pentagon/Military Industrial Complex syphons trillions of dollars and untold amounts of the world’s top human capital towards creating new ways to kill and maim innocents in illegal, undesired in distant lands all around the world when that money could be used in an infinite amount of peaceful, constructive ways for people at home or even abroad. And then at the centre of it all, the Fed… Who owns the Fed? How does it make decisions? The institution that requires the most transparency could not be more opaque and mysterious.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
2. Cultural
Western culture is under assault on all fronts. Marxism, reaching back from the 19th century in its modern form of post modernism, has for decades been telling (white) Westerners that their values are wrong, they are inherently racist, they have an evil imperialist past, etc etc culminating in what we see as today’s culture wars. Worst of all is the feminist-led crusade against the most basic social unit of Western society: the family. Male-female relationships have never been worse, at any time, in any society. Over 50% divorce rate; birth rate dropping; feminists and Men’s Rights Activists both genuinely believe they re oppressed by each other!! Race relations, in a bizarre reversal of social progress, have never been worse either. Nobody can honestly say that racism is worse today than the civil rights movement era, yet the way Black Lives Matters talks we might as well be in the Transatlantic Slave Trade days. This victimhood complex that has been forced upon nearly every demographic group, robbing them of their potential and agency, has resulted in domestic violent extremist groups like Antifa and BLM who genuinely believe they are fighting racism/fascism by destroying their home. Imagine seeing all of this as a teenager in 2017. It’s hard enough coming of age, imagine being told you’re a privileged sexist racist and the only way to exonerate yourself from this original sin is adopt a self-flagellating leftist ideology? No wonder young men are just checking out and turning to a life of vidya. Fear is on the rise, from terrorists, big government, school shooters. The same is true for hatred of those whom we disagree with. A society cannot function if large sections of its population totally despise each other.
>>
File: can-men-fight-back.jpg (19KB, 460x192px) Image search: [Google]
can-men-fight-back.jpg
19KB, 460x192px
3. Education
Western academic institutions do not hold the prestige they once did. They are plagued by post modern intellectual charlatans whose primary purpose is to propel the cultural degeneracy seen in the previous point. Thousands of students are encouraged to take on epic piles of crippling debt just to get out of school and work in service jobs they would have had anyways while living in their folks basement and generally prolonging life because they’ve become debt slaves. In primary schools all over the West, quality education is being sacrificed at the altar of diversity in order to cater to the lowest common denominator. Western children are performing as badly in maths as even some third world nations. Only God knows what “values” are being shoved down the throats of children by politically correct, resentful, lazy, unambitious sycophantic government bureaucratic parasites that call themselves teachers. Outside of the hard sciences and medical schools, Western academic institutions provide nothing of value to anyone except the usual (((money fiends))) at the banks who cash in on interest payments.
>>
File: MoneyBurningBenFranklin.jpg (372KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MoneyBurningBenFranklin.jpg
372KB, 2048x2048px
4. Economic
Fiscal responsibility is a thing of the past for Western governments. Voters simply vote for more “free stuff” and to pay for it they condemn their children to pay the debt. We are now reaching the natural climax of this unsustainable system. Populations are aging faster than fertility rates, and to pay for all this health care and benefits that were promised in the distant past, once again they borrow. All the while there’s always a billion or a few here and there to find to increase the military budget, of course. Debt is what defines the economic reality for most Westerners, whether that’s in the form of a house bigger than they needed, a luxury car fancier than needed, credit card debt spent on cheap Chinese retail goods from Amazon they didn’t need, or an education they didn’t need. The debt bubbles are numerous, and bubbles tend to burst. As corporations transfer production overseas to find cheaper labour for higher profits, the real wealth of society, gets passed to more long term thinking countries. Life gets more expensive with time as the government steals value through inflation, especially for those on fixed incomes. Too much predatory and short-sighted crony capitalism has been allowed to spread through the power of the state to the detriment of the average person, and now it’s bottoming out. In Europe, this is manifesting in the migration crisis. Millions of illiterate people are flowing in to Western Europe where self righteous government bureaucrats promise them food and shelter undeterred by the fact that they simply will not be capable of earning for themselves let alone integrating whatsoever. Moreover, they are bringing crime, rape, and terrorism, and PC politicians would prefer to send the police after internet trolls than the rapists and terrorists. That on top of the economic experiment called the EU whose abject failure could not be made more clear by the performance of economies of Spain Italy and Greece
>>
File: 1-SW0-rb9enK9G-SsSQPdV0Q.jpg (268KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1-SW0-rb9enK9G-SsSQPdV0Q.jpg
268KB, 1200x900px
who see unemployment at all time highs. There is neither popular nor political will to fix these problems.

We are one global crisis away from total collapse. In the US, an unfathomable amount of Americans, over 10% of them, are on foodstamps. These people cannot even provide their most basic need to themselves. How do you think they’re going to react when the next economic crisis hits? Antifa, BLM, and all forms of disillusioned will burn, loot, pillage. Those on the right aren’t going to stand by and watch, do you know what that means? And when the US Dollar collapses, that means Western countries cushy status at the top comes to an end.
>>
>>132949242

A fucking leaf
>>
>>132949301
>>132949350

fuck, those two pics were supposed to be switched
>>
>>132949242
In all seriousness though, Gibbon's "Decline and Fall of Rome" could have been written about the West.

It's funny how we keep repeating the cycle.

I agree with everything you said, even though your a Moose Nigger
>>
>>132949551

Add to this the fact that feminism us created men with virtually no survival skills.

When civilization falls we're less prepared to weather a dark age and rebuild than we were a thousand years ago.

How many people can grow food these days, start a fire or read an actual map. The Millenials are fucked.
>>
>>132949712

I've heard of a theory somewhere about it being a natural cycle of civilizations. I've also heard of a more broad cosmological theory of something similar. Like how the universe implodes on itself and restarts from the big bang. This idea of a great flood present in mythologies from all cultures all over the world. I can't articulate it too well at the moment.
>>
>>132949935
You seem to forget humans are the masters of adapting to surroundings. Even with the retarded millenials, a majority of them would survive just because the will to live is so engrained.
>>
>>132949935

Absolutely dude. A big enough solar flare could hit us before you even finish reading this sentence, and we'd all be plunged into a chaos worse than any zombie apocalypse ever imagined.
>>
>>132950188
I doubt it
>>
>>132950141
But they're all edgy nihilists who took the black pill, could they overcome?

>>132949935
Yeah, it's around 250-280 years; it follows an expansionary phase -Consolidation phase - luxury phase - decline phase pattern
>>
>>132950188

The idea of a national scale EMP is pretty chilling; once available resources are expended the bloodletting will start.

I've seen the third world, and sand-nigger tier subsistence living; on average, they're harder then we are sadly. Would the average Amerifat even survive the upheaval?
>>
>>132950399
It is easy to be a nihilist in a western society with all the comforts a click away. Once the threat of starvation and death are hours away, your reptilian brain kicks in.
>>
OP do some serious reading before you attempt to tackle something like this. You come off like a 19 year old who hasn't read a nonfiction book on philosophy, sociology, history or political theory in his life.
>>
File: 22221.png (51KB, 821x577px) Image search: [Google]
22221.png
51KB, 821x577px
The Fourth Turning is gonna be fought by Gen Z

Its an inevitable cycle that always ends in destruction but breeds prosperity
It happens once every 70-80 years and WW2 ended 72 years ago
>>
>>132950188
A big enough solar flare would annihilate our magnetosphere and with it all life on the planet. So there's no sense in worrying about that.
>>
>>132950907
it's also the first majority minority generation
talk about a balancing force
>>
>>132950673

I'll admit, I kind of freestyled with just general knowledge I have floating around in my mind. Really not tryna spend hours doing research and finding precise data points.

But regardless, most of what I've said isn't wrong.
>>
>>132951131
>Really not tryna spend hours doing research
Then spare us your opinions altogether. If you yourself aren't willing to research your own opinions, why do you think that we want to hear them?
>>
>>132950907

link? I've always been curious about this cosmological cyclical pattern. i believe it relates to fractals. I think J Pete has touched on this before. fucking cool
>>
>>132951276

it's a broad, high level analysis. precise numbers make it too academic and pretentious. my assertions are correct even though they aren't followed by a percentage and a reference.
>>
>>132951276
Honestly this. Op's 4ish post rant is full of the psuedo rants every "intellectual" thinks is profound.
>>
>>132951301
Just google the strauss-howe generational theory
>>
Idk as long as I have some good henti I think ill be ok
>>
>>132949242
i'd like to think that you're wrong but at the same time a total collapse would probably be for the best since we're feeding a beast. There's no way the occult doesn't know what it's doing so IMO they have a plan for themselves and it's probably something as silly as obvious as self preservation: no one will be able to reach them, or even know they exist while still serving them in a way or another (they're trying their first human head transplant in december in china) and robotisation and A.I. is getting pretty good already, i wouldn't be surprised if some A.I. are smarter than some humans could ever be already, if not then it's comming soon too.

to be honest i think Half-life 3 will have all the answers if it ever comes out in time.
>>
>>132951472
It's not 'high level analysis'. It's obvious to everyone that you're rambling assumptions based off gut feelings and too much time spent on /pol/ rather than relating insights that come from fact.
>>
>>132950907

we are remarkably close to being in line with that theory.
if it continues, then we are pretty damn close to WW3. which we are
>>
>>132952100
No we arent.
>>
>>132951843

ok. well until you want to disagree with something or point something out that's factually inaccurate, just remember that being an insufferable cunt isn't going to tell me i'm wrong
>>
>>132952366
Not the guy you are originally talking to, but i find it interesting that you said you didnt wish to research your points yet now you are asking your detractors to do it for you to find faults in your presentation.
Honestly your presentation is so unoriginal and devoid of critical thought i thought it was a copypasta. Regurgitating /pol/ talking points and adding three syllable worlds doesnt make your rant high analysis it makes it normie cancer. Next time actually provide sources and links to back yourself up.
C-
>>
>>132949551
>Become ungovernable
Now those be fightin words
>>
>>132949242
Gog and Magog invasion is the invasion of China and Russia into the US. That is why I want WWIII to start.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.