[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think Trump is Putins puppet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1527.jpg (72KB, 550x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
72KB, 550x742px
Why do people think Trump is Putins puppet? If Russians love money so much, shouldn't it be the other way around?

Trumps one of the richest people in the world, what would he want from Putin, if anything all the sketchy stuff going on supposedly pointing to Trump colluding with Putin is Trump controlling him.
>>
File: natural-gas-production-map.gif (36KB, 780x365px) Image search: [Google]
natural-gas-production-map.gif
36KB, 780x365px
only thing russia has of value is natural gas. if anything, us is an equal producer so we should be on a level field. inb4 muh human rights. Name one petroeconomy that isnt authoritarian
>>
Bump,
>>
File: build communism.jpg (57KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
build communism.jpg
57KB, 500x714px
>>132948886
Because people actually believe the "Russia is evil and behind everything" meme is real.
>>
Because Putin is with the evil baby eater Assad, and Trump said we should stay out of the civil war, which means he is also with Assad. Which doesn't make sense, because Trump bombed the ahit out of Syrian territory.
>>
>>132948886
Long and short version is liberals are looking for any excuse for why trump won other than "Hillary, and her entire platform was shit and nobody actually wants that".
>>
>>132948886
Liberals lack something that can never be taught, common sense
>>
>>132949518
This. Most Americans are completely unaware of the history of Russia other than what movies/games/entertainment has portrayed them as. They have no idea really about the Soviet Union and it's collapse.

Putin may have his problems but the moment he is gone Russia will likely go back into the chaos that was the 90's.
>>
>>132948886
T looks like a caricature because Putin is an
established leader of a sovereign world power
while T is trying to be one.
>>
Gee I don't know anon. I'm sure it isn't something we could find out by going to any major news outlet's website and searching "Russia" because it has been reported almost every day for the last 6 months.

No, it all must be some kind of fringe conspiracy that's 100% false.
>>
Okay LARPer. Nice facts you got there
>>
>>132949903
CNN is a "major news outlet" and admitted it's false. Fucking kek.
>>
>>132948886
Because it's a narrative that sells papers and increases ratings
>>
>>132950037
No, one HEALTH producer for CNN was taking out of context saying his own personal opinion that there isn't enough proof yet. He wasn't part of the politics branch, he didn't say it was fake, and yes, obviously if we had 100% proof already Trump would be in jail. But we will have it before long. Where there's smoke, there's fire (I don't expect you to understand this metaphor, but whatever).
>>
>>132949903
Show me the proofs.
>>
File: 1499091123590s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1499091123590s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>>132950271
>>
File: UF3cgUk4.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
UF3cgUk4.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>Trumps one of the richest people in the world
>>
>>132950413
I can't even read your image.
>>
>>132948886
>Trumps one of the richest people in the world, what would he want from Putin.

You seem to think that the only way to be a puppet is to be one willingly.
>>
Because most people are fucking retards and it's a perfect (((scapegoat))).
>>132949903
Case in point
>>
>>132950686
i think the top ones "hard video evidence"
>>
File: IMG_4856.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4856.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>132950037
Are you retarded? A medical show producer in Atlanta said it's all bullshit for ratings. That was his opinion.

And that nigga van said the current story was a nothing burger. The specific one of that week. And it wouldn't matter if he meant all of it because he is a paid talking head only.

Now if you got Zucker or someone who actually is high up in the D.C. CNN scene saying that every bit of the Russia story is false then you got something.

Basically, there's no total proof of this being bullshit or real either way. Stop being a fucking sheep. Veritas did nothing but state the obvious that CNN want ratings.
>>
>>132950413
Dude do you know how to save pics? Seriously no one can even see what the fuck that pic says. God you should be embarrassed.
>>
>>132951330
THE WHOLE Russia thing is a big nothing burger
>>
As an outsider looking in, I don't know where this "Trump is Putin's puppet" meme comes from. I see it repeated a lot, but in terms of real, hard, objective evidence there isn't really anything.

I'd love to travel to America, find someone who buys into the Russia conspiracy theory, shake them and scream WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE?!? into their faces
>>
>>132951499
THIS!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.