[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imam Mohammed Tawhidi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: imam tawhidi.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
imam tawhidi.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
what's /pol/'s thoughts of Imam Mohammed Tawhidi?

He's so far the only muslim that i ever hear of that has actually spoke out and called out the koran and is actively trying to support measures for crackdowns on mosques and backyard mosques as well as sharia courts to have them shut down and even banning certain books that are often related to the Koran whilst supporting the populist group One Nation run by Pauline Hanson and has even got the support of various Australian patriot groups
>>
>>132946150
Is this the guy who pointed out how you can buy terrorist flags and books promoting violence in the name of Islam in Australia? If it's that guy, yeah, he's alright.
>>
>>132946387
yeah that's the guy
>>
>>132946150
This Imam made me convert to Islam. It's literally the same as what Christianity used to be, we need to take back the world and establish a caliphate and get rid of degeneracy. Note, I'm an atheist-Muslim but they are based as fuck, just look at chechens.
>>
>>132946596
>atheist muslim
>chechens
>as what christianity used to be

you do realise that Orthodox IS still what it is right? even Catholicism in a degree (just ignore the pope and you'll be alright)

also, what area of islam? shia? sunni? sufi?
>>
>>132946596
also Chechens arent exactly the kind of muslims you really want to see up to as. considering its a nigh terrorist state
>>
>>132946723
All religions are bullshit, but Islam is like more advanced, look at Islamic golden age. Christians only gave us the dark ages.
>>
>>132946845
Christianity and Islam have their certain quarrels but they both give off certain benefits from its followers, like both gave off a lot towards medicine and medical science, muslims invented blood transfusions, christians invented the earliest form of penecillian by sticking very very moldy bits of bread to the wound to prevent infection
>>
>>132946845
>Islamic golden age
No such thing, muslims conquered and bullied their way around killing and displacing smart people that actually invented and built shit and left nothing but a bunch of inbred goat fuckers after a couple of generations. It's literally the religion of desert raiders. ISIS and the Rotherham pakis are the true muslims, the others are fence-sitting posers.
>>
>>132949267
pic
>>
>>132949367
another pic
>>
>>132946813
chechnya basically just cucks russia for money and so they dont do terrorism but they still do it
>>
>>132946150
>/pol/ unironically fall for jewish tricks again
this guy is a kike disguising as fake imam just like that al-queadea imam who was exposed as a kike years before
>>
File: isis_militants_destroying_hatra.jpg (37KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
isis_militants_destroying_hatra.jpg
37KB, 720x404px
>>132949515
and another one
>>
>>132949515
what the hell....
>>
his interview with 4 ex muslims was pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS5u5p5V6xI
>>
More like imam Taqiya.
>>
>>132946150
If he's so smart, why is he still a muslim?
>>
>>132946596
Islam is a nigger-tier "religion" and even more degenerate than gays and trannies. Why waste your time on religions anyway? Are you that retarded that you need someone else to tell you how to live your life?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.