[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in Little Islamabad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1307577375001.jpg (103KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1307577375001.jpg
103KB, 800x900px
I live in Luton. According to the 2011 census, 54.66% of the residents were white. There were 60,952 "Asians" living here along with thousands of black people. I've already accepted that the white majority here was lost years ago. Here's an explanation of my feelings of being a minority in my own country.

Luton has been completely overrun by immigrants, I'm not joking when I say that. I can't go 10 minutes without coming across a brand new halal takeaway or a shop of any kind with a muslim name. Its gotten so bad that the store signs are written in Arabic with the English translation being placed underneath them. There's a Muslim newsagents just down the road from me that only accepts Muslims. The police don't do anything, as a matter of fact the police are scared shitless of the uncontrolled offspring of these immigrants. They fight on the streets, sell drugs and rape women. I can't open a newspaper or watch the news without hearing about how local takeaway staff have been molesting little kids for years or how Mr Abdul down the street has gone to join ISIS. I haven't ate outside of my house for three years because everything is halal.

This shithole is teeming with the worst that Britain has to offer.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only white person on my street, the last white family left for Aberdeen a year ago. The Pakis here throw shitty nappies and rubbish out of their open windows in to the garden to rot. They have devalued my house by about £30,000 with their filth. They do nothing but cook curry and flood the drains repeatedly by pouring rice down it, causing damage to my property and they stay up all night blaring their god-awful music while shouting in their monkey language to their 20 relatives in Karachi on their phones.

Don't think it's that bad? Let's go for a walk around Luton then /pol/:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.8852176,-0.4280294,3a,75y,341.03h,90.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smqEwRzt8awQEpcmcYGMJwg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
>>
What are you doing there then?
>>
>>132940871
I'm trapped.
Trapped in Luton.

I work at the local Tesco for shit pay. I always see Muslims shoplifting relentlessly. EVERY time I have a shift there. From a woman in a niqab rolling individual eggs down her sleeves from the box, to a man pretending to use the self checkout and essentially just packing his bags full of whatever he wants. Women doing the same. Everyone is afraid to confront them because "racism!" and it's not like the security guards care because surprise - every security guard is a bearded Muslim who allows them to pass without question. I have teenagers who come in here and are never asked for proof of age whenever they try to buy alcohol, fags or knives.
>>
>>132941217
Why cannot you work at another tesco?
>>
>>132941980
No jobs. All of the work is being taken up by immigrants and I don't want a ticket on the Dole Express.
>>
>>132940531

It's cool bro. Your king and country voted for this in 1939. Future you chose.
>>
File: Yob54A1Tq38.jpg (24KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
Yob54A1Tq38.jpg
24KB, 480x446px
>>132940531
Cool story, at the SouthEast Moscow the same situation.
>>
File: 93075853.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
93075853.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>132940531
save up and find a more white neighborhood to live in just spend on the basics if you have to.

thats all i can say to ya though This shit needs stop.
>>
Luton is shit and so are you.
>>
>>132942038
Cannot imagine that in a 60+ million country there's no job for you anywhere.
>>
You could just sell your house and move to another town. Get a transfer to another Tesco in the new town.
>>
>>132944092
>tfw no alpha paki bf to take my jobs
>>
heh..yall got nothing

>ever heard of a place called Brampton?
>>
File: pepesuper - Copy.png (238KB, 1254x501px) Image search: [Google]
pepesuper - Copy.png
238KB, 1254x501px
>>132940531
Try Bradford

Went there once to pickup some bespoke stock for a company, felt like a road marker on freshly laid tarmac.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.