[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0007.jpg (127KB, 640x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
127KB, 640x820px
Was he right?
>>
File: 1497810780354.jpg (7KB, 160x315px) Image search: [Google]
1497810780354.jpg
7KB, 160x315px
>>132938286
Sounds like he didn't climb the dominance hierarchy or clean his room.

People who unironically think like this are the ultimate betas. Of course some women, especially in some more degenerate cultures are shit, but so are the men. If the men were so great, wouldn't they exemplify this, and perhaps not buy into their games? [White knighting, cuck fantasies, etc.] Culture is inherently dominated by men.

There is also a difference between achieving total equality and FORCING it. Nobody with a brain that functions better than a rock thinks men and women are the same, or are equal. They naturalized this phenomena in the Scandinavian countries, and are here; socially freedom actually allows the gender roles to play out in biological terms when people can do as they please.

To force women to do things is some barbaric Muslim idea. No, you exemplify and don't play their petty games, and negotiate things. I'd rather spend resources on men doing science, and women doing what they're good at than enforcing women to do things.

>Again, achieving equality =/= enforcing it like these faggots in the social sciences want.
>>
>>132938783
This. Equal opportunity. People who are good at what they do will do what they're good at.

Cato the Beta sounds like a complete pussy.
>>
>>132938286
sounds like the fears of a major faggot like one that sucks at least two dicks at one time.
>>
>>132938783
But not everyone in the social sciences believe in enforcing equality. That's just snowflakes like the ones who believe that women have to be second class cirizens because tfw no gf. It's just a shame that these people actually have a say in how things should be run.

You're probably just a smart guy trying to get through to OP but
>white knighting
>cuck fantasies
>culture is ingerently dominated by men

kekd
>>
File: 1496103452663.jpg (633KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496103452663.jpg
633KB, 1000x750px
>>132939567
What I mean by the last part is that men have generally had a more prominent role in higher culture. Women didn't start universities, achieve architectural excellency, or make the most amazing breakthroughs until the societies that -let's call them patriarchal- allowed them to enter into these fields. Franklin's work on DNA was great, and it was made possible by the inventions, discoveries and society which was male dominated.

>But not everyone in the social sciences believe in enforcing equality.
This is true. Perhaps just anyone who is doing it is on the wrong page. I get that people should have the equality of opportunity, because that creates a nice competition of ideas which people can then choose from on their own accord. It's appalling that places are enforcing gender ratios. Change, if it is wanted, takes some time. It doesn't come from forcing women to do this or that, or men.

>the ones who believe that women have to be second class cirizens because tfw no gf
The worst of the worst desu.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.