[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).png (3KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
3KB, 310x163px
How mongrelized is the US? We know that most blacks have some European mixture and that spics are mongrels by default, but what about Whites or Asians? Is it rare to find someone with 1 ancestry?
>>
>>132937886
Absolutely. And skin color doesnt mean nothing. I'm White and blonde although my father is Black. You all should grow up.
>>
>>132938473
disgusting
>>
>>132937886
Eh, depends on the family. There is a lot of pure whites out there (don't know the actual statistic) but some go and fuck their lineage but dating and marrying a wog
>>
White American here My great great grandpa was literally a rabbi (I assume he was ashkenazi, and they're very mixed with whites to begin with), and apparently I have sone American Indian blood from even further back than that. I still consider myself white and so does everyone else, although when I was very young people commented that my eyes look Asian, and I sort of developed a complex about that. I'm not sure if that's the Indian or if my eyes are just a little smaller than usual. It's not like I have a monolid or anything.
>>
>>132938618
You should reflect, start thinking for yourself and stop blaming your own insecurities on others. All I have to say, wish you the best.
>>
File: 1499093791273.jpg (76KB, 485x537px) Image search: [Google]
1499093791273.jpg
76KB, 485x537px
>>132937886
I don't know the official figures, but everyone I know is a mix of multiple European ethnicities. I'm part Irish, German, and Swedish, so I look pretty white. Thankfully, no one ever guesses that I'm also 1/4 Korean because I have pale skin and red hair. If the race war ever happens, I'm just going to omit the part about me being part bug person.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.