[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /pol/s thoughts on calling the cops on a suicidal friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2854.jpg (722KB, 3100x3100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2854.jpg
722KB, 3100x3100px
-Recently got in an argument with an Aussie chick I'm friends with over this.
-She called the cops on a mutual friend here in America. -Try to explain that nanny state Australia the cops are pc fgts that probably want to help, but here they are just looking to find a charge. A charge that could ruin your life(S1 drugs).
-still disagrees
-it was a chick and they always never go through with it and do it for attention
>>
>>132937694
Can you get charged for suicidal tendencies in America? Try and get your friend some help. Therapy if you can. But don't destroy your life just to try and get someone else to hang on to theirs.
>>
>>132937694
You are a faggot. Suicide is natural selection.
>>
>>132938127
I'm just saying call a family or friend. NEVER call a cop on a friend regardless of their mental state. Cops in America aren't there to help. They will charge you with something and they will put you into a psych ward holding.
Would you call the cops on a friend?
>>
Police are for law enforcement, not emotional support.

Call the persons family and tell them.
>>
>>132937694
Sorry for not being funny but people do actually kill themselves. I don't really care about your friend but just because more men kill themselves doesn't mean that women don't also kill themselves. Just like how men can be victims of rape and domestic violence, right? But you're edgy.
>>
>>132939881
Destruction of government property is a crime
>>
>>132940214
Yeah but calling cops on them could get them killed when they were just seeking attention
>>
>>132940214
Cool it scooter, we are talking real life here. If they catch a charge bc some virtue signaling pos wants to be a "friend" they are really gonna wanna kill themselves. Calling the cops is never the answer. End of story
>>
>>132938127
no they take you to the psych ward for an evaluation they are called crisis intervention team
>>
>>132940361
>>132941721
If they are suicidal then they need serious help. If they're "just attention seeking" by claiming to be suicidal then they still need serious help. I've dealt with an "attention seeker" who actually was having a fully fledged breakdown and ended up in a coma for a while before getting the help she needed.
The cops were already called. OP just has no other friends to complain about the Aussie chick to
>>
>>132942571
I think you live in a country where your cops are so cucked that they don't even guns. Your nanny state allows you to call the cops on friends bc you know they are actually going to get help. Here it is much different. What's wrong with calling family or friends?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.