[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migrant to Germany warns Germans about migrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: basedmigrant.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
basedmigrant.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
They shit on German laws.
They shit on German culture.
They shit on German mentality.
They shit on German police.
Their judges have no balls.
They grab German women at will.
They do what they want — push, kick or spit.
And what are Germans going to do?
France is already gone.
Belgium is already gone.
Netherlands, gone.
Now it is Germany's turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GbN4y2Y0yU

When do you think his house will be raided?
>>
>>132936728
At least he can look honestly at the situation, unlike most of the native krauts.
>>
>>132936728
Those migrants commit so much crime, and their hordes are so unpolicable, that it becomes very very easy to commit crime against migrants and get away with it. That is the solution.
>>
>>132936728
He should learn history before coming to white mans land with that attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Just because we tolerate them now does not mean we would 5 years from now and history proves we are very efficient at purging our lands of undesirables...
>>
File: 1403874867280.png (192KB, 598x370px) Image search: [Google]
1403874867280.png
192KB, 598x370px
He's right, white cucks are weak.
>>
>>132936728
>Netherlands, gone.
>Now it is Germany's turn.
You must be retarded to think Germany is less cucked than the Netherlands.
And how the fuck are we gone? Did you even look into our last election?
>>
File: 1455666868683.png (282KB, 832x341px) Image search: [Google]
1455666868683.png
282KB, 832x341px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ad_1446489189
>>
>>132941778
Denk
>>
German fags.

We are TRYING LIKE FUCK TO WAKE YOU UP.

But you just aren't doing what you need to.
>>
File: image (2).png (57KB, 912x424px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).png
57KB, 912x424px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMe0NcO2is
>>
Why no Russia on this list? Moscow has a higher Muslim population than any of these countries.
>>
>>132941968
UDMF
Its parties that migrants vote for Denk is a laughing stock, one woman in the party had songs made about her.
Some dude made a music video for it by photoshopping her head on a hanging by the KKK.
>>
>>132942143
This is a stupid argument. Islam is older than the state of Russia, so naturally there were Muslims living there before Russia annexed all the land that made them such a big country.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>132942143
Because Putin will kill and imprison all their families who try.
>>
>>132936728
Weak cultures will get devoured by stronger cultures, even if they are shit cultures. Future looks fucked lads. We going to witness a Dredd scenario?
>>
BASED NIGGER!
>>
>>132936728
They're only in they designated camps and in the areas around it. It is not national, believe me.
>>
>>132941877
I've always been conservative, but now I realize liberals need to be lined up and shit. Dangerous useful idiots are going to destroy civilization just so they can feel good because some kikes told them it was the right thing to do.
>>
>>132936728
And nothing is going to change. As soon as this goes viral in this country it will get shut down.
>>
>>132942963
For now.
>>
Is he just being sarcastic or actually provoking?
>>
>>132943280
Who cares at this point, Europe has two choices at the end of the day
>>
File: 1452542602732.jpg (443KB, 1550x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452542602732.jpg
443KB, 1550x1600px
>>132936728
Well he isn't fucking wrong, why does it take a fucking migrant to tell the fucking truth?
>>
File: IMG_1808.jpg (35KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1808.jpg
35KB, 620x372px
Funny. I inderstand why people have sympathy for Syrian Shias/Christians/Druze/(non radical) Sunni political refugees and whatever because they're running away from a televised conflict but this influx of economic migrants from god knows where is just embarrassing. Look at Italy. Italy was nice.

pic related are not syrians. I'm not even racist. It's just appalling
>>
>>132943280
He's a savage, he doesn't share the same thought process as a civilized person. Everything about him has to be angry and hostile. It's not his fault, it's just how he was made to be by his culture. Same with >>132942048
>>
>>132936728
evil white males caused this feel

(I don't think anything will change, the normies are willingly blind; they basically censor and brainwash themselves
>>
>>132943372
because white germans will be thrown in prison for telling the truth :D
>>
Can you feel it? Coming in the air tonight
>>
>>132943280
This guy has done a lot of videos and is just acting like one of the refugees. He opposes taking in refugees as it is now.
>>
>>132943982
who cares... its the narative
>>
>>132938819
Some people legitimately look up to other nations and cultures and want better things in their lives, but there are many opportunists, criminals and scoundrels that take advantage or don't care.
>>
The truly woke niggers know.

They know what happened in their own nations and they know what will happen in the west now that their brothers and sisters are pouring in.

I was talking to a friend of mine earlier and she was sympathetic towards Mexican immigrants due to what a shithole Mexico is so I asked her why exactly Mexico was such a shithole. She, naturally, had no answer other than the Mexicans themselves.

Enough is enough.
>>
>>132943982
He's a German born.
He just wants to be special.The more niggers,the less special he is.
The more niggers,the more people will hate him for their actions.
>>
>>132941778
don't act like NL doesn't have muslim ghettos

cheapest heroin in europe is in rotterdam, pushed by arabs and albanians
>>
>>132942635
Naw, M80. Africans and Muslims use complete shit agriculture practices. A lot less of the Middle East was desert in the past, and that is from cutting down all of the trees and herding (and fucking) their goats that don't let the vegetation recover. If they took over Europe or the US, food would quit getting produced and they'd starve.
>>
what a strong healthy looking bull he can fuck my gf any time he wants
>>
>>132943011
Fucking scatfags
>>
based migrant
>>
>>132936728
Western Europeans in general are cucks. My German coworker wanted to fuck me while her husband works with his.

>Me: Aren't you married, your husband works with us?
>German coworker: It's fine, we're in open relationship and my husband is very opened minded
lol
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.