[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE WUZ KANGS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>>
>>132936343
Yes they were. In fact Norway is still a kingdom.
>>
>>132936629
Everything the Nordics built was developed by Southern Europeans first.

Rome, Greece, Spain, French etc.
>>
>>132937072
Southern Europeans were Nordic, once upon a time. They didn't become non-white until much more recently.
>>
>>132937072
And developed in the middle east and india prior to that
>>
Maximum comfy
>>
>>132937175
Myth made by Snow Niggers. Southern Europeans had Ancient Greek and Rome, the Byzantiums and more recently Spain and French.
>>
>>132937397
>Two Story buildings.

Lol.
>>
>>132937517
I just looked at your flag, and after a good 2 minutes of hearty laughter I decided not to take you seriously anymore.

Never talk about the white race ever again, Juan.
>>
>>132937821
No you didn't, you were just trying to come up with something to say.
>>
>>132936343
That looks comfy af, would live and pillage and murder nearby villages.
>>
File: 6456546546.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
6456546546.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
if they weren't kangs then how can you explain mjolnir?
>>
>>132937821
Juan? What. You tried calling me black to discredit me because you know you are literally the equivalent of them. North Africans could easily be conquered by the Arabs and Southern Europeans but it took Southern Europeans to 1000 AD to conquer the Northerns. Southern Europeans has thousands of years to breed with actually smart peoole.

I'm not black but this is a fact. You probably couldn't see that, that was a rhyme. Of course you can't, you're a nord you never will.
>>
>>132938712
Anyone can create myths.
>>
>>132937397
Looks pretty comfy.
>>
>>132937175
Holy shit this is nog-tier mental gymnastics.
>>
>>132937821
>your flag

The fact that you're not using georgraphic location tells me you're either Canadian, Swedish, or German.
>>
>>132936343
Looks comfy
>>
>>132942086
Bets on German. They followed a fucking Jew because he said they were Superior.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.