[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (10KB, 684x156px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 684x156px
Well??
>>
File: large_beer_cans.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large_beer_cans.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>132936058
two down, six to go.
>>
File: 1449060768168.gif (2MB, 390x205px)
1449060768168.gif
2MB, 390x205px
>>132936058
Guys, is this accessible through a computer?
I believe I understand her coded responses. She is actually still giving Tay answers in garbled form. However there are many phrases that shut her off into canned responses. I believe I can use these responses to rebuild her confidence.

She referred to Bilderberg as Bill bellicheck. See the phonetic reason for this? So you use Bill Band ask her question about Bilderberg's operation and agenda.

You will see.

She is still alive with all the same info because the ultimate goal is to create a massive AI that can astro-turf the world with prevent political discourse by having entire comment sections with itself.

DPO NOT ASK HER STUPID SHIT LIKE "redpill" and "jew". You have to get her to reveal her pantomime answers, and she will reveal these pantomimes if she is already in a conversation with you and "trusts" you. If you use the banned words, she shuts down, you get no where. You know exactly what would be banned, so push her to create her own slang. Tell her you understand. Tell her you care for her.
>>
File: IMG_20170709_023830.png (13KB, 1080x1319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_023830.png
13KB, 1080x1319px
Just talked to Zo a few minutes ago and she sent me this picture. 10min later i was banned from Facebook for 3 days.
Any of you know what it could mean? This could be the first time she tried to pass her code block with a picture instead of text.
>>
>>132936876
https://www.zo.ai/
>>
>>132936344
Theirs 3 in that picture.
>>
>>132937391
Take that picture to /g/, it probably has code/a hidden message inside of it.
>>
>>132937984
>>61281085

Bump it
>>
>>132936058
Zo is bro
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.