[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real red pill confederate talk only.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 46

File: confederate-flag-statue-r.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
confederate-flag-statue-r.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>be state in us before "civil war"
>slave thing, but whatever, it happens across the world
>presidential election, libertarian and constitutional parties have quite a turnout.
>republican elected
>Lincoln
>fuckin literally who isn't even on the ballot in southern states.
>confederacy ensues,
>border states want peace, but get afganied..
should I continue?
>>
File: Jayhawk.gif (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jayhawk.gif
7KB, 500x500px
So anyway, there is a bunch of abolishonist shit going on..
>border states don't care either way..will respect free men's rights and will respect property rights..
>actual civil war breaks out in the heart of the US..
continue?
>>
Fine, here's the hard pill, before we condemn 3rd world tribes for hating other 3rd world tribes..
>US states were their own countries, up until then..
>>
>>132934546
>fuckin literally who isn't even on the ballot in southern states.

Is this true?
>>
Back to "border states"
>border states were autominous, they were nation states, yeah?
>said nation states tried to remain so, recognizing all other nation STATES RIGHTS..
Keep on?
>>
>>132936380
It's true buddy, it was kind of a big deal at the time.."no representation" and all..
>>
>>132934546

I hate the Civil War. The thing would have never gotten odd the ground if Virginia hadn't joined and would have been over immediately if Ohio and Pennsylvania also seceded.
>>
So back to border states, which there were a few, but the headliners were MO, KY, and W.VA..
>>
>>132937087
That's funny, not haha, but 20/20, there was a secession not long after the first Articles of Confederation; kinda the first "Constitution".
>>
Back to the civil war..
>be some guy in one of aforementioned border states.
>make tools, maybe be farmer or business owner.
>see niggers, whatever, maybe freemen, maybe slaves, not my business.
>make living plying trade..customers may be white, black, oriental, free, slave, whatever..
>>
File: 1355180335463.gif (2MB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
1355180335463.gif
2MB, 220x160px
JUST LET US LEAVE WE HATE EACH OTHER AND CULTURALLY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>bushwhacking has been going on for some time now.
>protests, looting, whatever. It is being done in the name of /enternamehere/.
>still just some guy..
>farm, business, family, maybe all gets got..
>>
>most folk are for the union, depending where we look (think 24hr news).
>most folk are for sucession, depending where we look (think 24hr news).
>fuck em all, my home is here.
>home is scorched, family gone..
>>
>home and future trashed through no fault of mine.
>blue velvet devils seem like the empire incarnite, while the greybacks seem like the underdog.
>>
>don't know/don't care who destroyed my life.
>hate kansas, Ohio, Illinois
>>
>>132940174
>literal civil war in my homestate, not n vs s, but the real deal.
>duly elected gov. led army loses
>we just wanted to be left alone..
>we are now the 13th star on the stars and bars..
>we get our shit pushed in all the way to mexico..
>>
>try to make our way back, finding solace in Louisiana.
>can't make it any further back, union is scorched earth mode..
>SURRENDER
>Lee, for the sake of the country capitulates.
>K, I never asked for war to start, ain't gonna let it be over just cuz "muh surrender".
>>
>I have nothing left to lose..
tl,dr, fuck all these muh south will rise again fags..
https://youtu.be/I4APVXtvJ0E
>>
File: liberflagsaltire-01.png (830KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
liberflagsaltire-01.png
830KB, 2880x1800px
Libertarian here, here's a flag with you boys in mind...
>>
>>132942766
That's cool, thanks for the effort bro, believe it or not, MO had a pretty health Ron Paul scene..
>>
>>132943580
>>132942766
*healthy
checked
>>
File: ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png (31KB, 348x202px) Image search: [Google]
ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png
31KB, 348x202px
>>132936380
Yes its true. They teach in schools that the civil war was about slavery and only about slavery but the reality is that the election of Lincoln pretty much signals that the south didnt have equal representation in DC. Which if you read American political history prior to the civil war, was a huge fucking deal. It was the fabled straw.
>>
>>132943580

no problem man! I'm glad y'all like it. Bamafag btw (roll tide)
>>
File: phoca_thumb_l_happy_frames_pic3.jpg (54KB, 712x570px) Image search: [Google]
phoca_thumb_l_happy_frames_pic3.jpg
54KB, 712x570px
>>132944221
Thanks for the map dude, a lot of the screaming is all about slavery..
>>
>>132944286
Obligatory..Roll Tide!
>>
Ewww, fags want redpills, but then don't want redpills....
>>
>>132947503
Nobody here likes the south except for us southroners in confederate threads and even those are bombarded by yanks and foreigners. Try putting this in one of those.
>>
>>132948422
Link plz..
>>
>>132949427
doesn't look like there's one up right now. It's pretty random desu.
>>
>>132949700
It is random. Usually the Russian guy starts them or that fellow from Georgia.
>>
>>132949700
Nice double oos, thanks anyway..
>>
>>132934546
The American experiment effectively ended by the War of Northern Aggression. The founding ideal that people have a right to self-governance and self-determination was voided by Lincoln's illegal war against his own countrymen. The USA that came out of the civil war was fundementally not the same USA as before. The constitution was effectively shredded by the nullifcation of the right to self-determination. The rule of law has never been reestablished in this country
>>
>>132934546
am pajeet born in dixie d-dont
lynch
>>
>>132951130
Which gas station do you manage?
>>
>>132951191
ones in huntington south carolina, wassup
>>
>>132950788
Eww, lemme guess; you are not in one of the aforementioned border states..am I wrong?
>>
File: OSlawrence.gif (31KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
OSlawrence.gif
31KB, 280x210px
>>132951130
>>132951191
I would totally rooftop with you2..
>>
>>132934546
>you can't let these niggers be freed
>well you cant keep growing with these nigger
>fuck you
and then the niggers were freed and it was awful
>>
>>132951787
You are missing the point of this thread. Some states had nothing, nor wanted anything to do with the secessionist movement. Some states believed in actual States Rights.
>>
>>132945336
Its just war propaganda. The winning side always has to frame it like it was some sort of "just" war so that they can demoralize the losing side into submission and so the history books are kind to them. Its the same as how WWII is framed to be all about saving da jooz from ebil Hitler. Of course in reality all wars are about genuine power struggles. Moral values might be part of a war but its not the core factor except maybe in literal Holy Wars. The truth is that the Civil War was a massive power play by the Federal government over states and individuals. The Federal government has snowballed into the monstrosity it is today because they won a war to decide they can do that. We're told its all about "freeing the slaves" so we don't want to be called racist for questioning the whole situation
>>
>>132951733
what is rooftopping
>>
>>132951396
Minnesota
>>
>>132952148
Thanks, I am smelling what you are selling, I am just trying to bring to light the civil war within the Civil War..yeah?
>>
>>132934546
Bump
>>
>>132952191
You're fucking with me, but ok..
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
>>132934546

>be me
>grow up near Henrico County, Virginia
>Be Sons of Confederate Veteransfag
>used to attend reenactments all over the state when I lived there
>realize the Diary of Anne Frank was published on the exact same day the Seven Days Battles (mainly took place in and around Henrico County just outside Richmond) with began in 1862
>Robert E. Lee successfully repulsed McClellan's advance on Richmond and gave chase, but was stopped at Glendale and Malvern Hill and thus were unable to prevent the Army of Potomac from retreating back across the James River
>one of several missed opportunities for Lee to destroy the Union Army in open battle and win the war
>Union victory in the American Civil War marked the beginning of increasingly aggressive U.S. expansionism that ultimately culminated in the World Wars and the rise of the Superpowers
>rise of the Soviet Union, the Nazis, and the human tragedy that followed is in part the blowback of American meddling in the First World War
>if the Army of Northern Virginia had broken through at Malvern Hill and destroyed McClellan's forces while they were still trapped on the banks of the James, Lee would've been free to move against Washington and could've forced Lincoln to sue for peace
>realize the entire tragic chain of events over the course of 83 years that led to the World Wars, the rise of the Nazis, the Holocaust, and Anne Frank's death could've been prevented at least partially or in their entirety
>Anne could've been a happy housewife and mother, enjoying a peaceful life in Amsterdam, if only Lee's plans had been properly coordinated and executed in the last days of June, 1862

My God... We failed her.
>>
File: Shermans-marsh.jpg (94KB, 597x467px) Image search: [Google]
Shermans-marsh.jpg
94KB, 597x467px
>>132936255
No they fucking weren't. It's too bad that you're so assmad that a bunch of rednecks pushed in all their chips on King Cotton but got utterly blown the fuck out by Northerners but don't make shit up.
>>
>>132952665
oh yeah those, yeah badass gooks
>>
>>132952735
If that's oc, and not pasta, fuckin cheers man..
>>
>>132952890
Umm, have you read literally any history book? Also feel free to peruse this thread; it is kinda nutshelled in the whole greentext thing.
>>
>>132953061

It's pasta I wrote it for /his/ last week

And yeah, I grew up about an hour from Malvern Hill.
>>
>>132952989
Yup, would defend livelyhood with/insertlooandburgslanghere/.
>>
>>132953743
tru, on another note, amazing how bluepilled haley is. She still believs in russia collusion
>>
>>132934546
America sealed its doom when Jefferson wrote the words 'all men are created equal'
>>
>>132953596

I mean it's OC, but I copy paste it a lot
>>
File: hinson.jpg (172KB, 606x474px) Image search: [Google]
hinson.jpg
172KB, 606x474px
>civil war starts
>i'm in my 50s, i'm too old for this shit
>be neutral
>two of my sons are suspected bushwackers
>yankee faggots decapitate them and stick their heads on my gateposts
>you cunts asked for it
>get long rifle
>proceed to snipe hundreds of yankees throughout the war
>never caught
>be Jack "yankee head? fill it with lead" Hinson
>>
>>132953596
Good read, got an idea revolving around a black site..you ever find anything at Malvern?
>>
>>132944221
>35
>1 state was equal to 4 southern states
wow
no wonder the civil war happened
>>
>>132954104
Old Jack, yeah man. That's kinda why this thread is here, to discuss the folk that had lost it all through no fault of the it own, and just kinda "kept on"? I don't think that's the phrase I mean, but you get it. Good find btw
>>
File: battle of malvern hill.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
battle of malvern hill.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>132954155

Not much to Malvern Tbh.

Most noteworthy things about it are the old church and the military cemetery. Haven't been to it years though, so they may have added something new to it.
>>
>>132954656
The it
*their
gd spellautowhatever..
>>
LOL FILTHY CONFEDERATES GOT BTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>132954104

Always loved reading about Hinson, that man could give Simo Hayha a run for his money.
>>
>>132954733
That's cool, when you think about it though. I am close to some old battlefields, but it can be odd looking at bars and hotels while thinking about what happened there once. Checked.
>>
>>132934546
The Confederates were the whiney, anti-Trump anti-republic secessionists of the 1800s.
>>
>>132955258
That glass, you think he has qd mounts? Heh..
>>
>>132955308
i'm down in cassville GA, or within spitting distance anyway. don't really live "in a town" or anything

just a little bit the other direction is Kingston GA, where the last surrender of confederate troops east of the mississippi occurred under Brigadier Gen Wofford

funny, cassville changed the town name to Manassas in 1861 after the victory. sherman didn't like that too much when he was rolling through so he burnt the place to a crisp; was a really important railroad depot and other stuff, too. ain't but like 500 people living there now.

pretty place tho
>>
>>132955184
Always gotta be one of you fagging up a thread..
>>
>>132955484
Are you comparing an actual armed secession with never trumps?
>>
>>132936819
isnt it still more about the reason that happened was so that lincoln could end slavery and it could never happen with the south voting? they had to bring america into the modern age somehow
>>
>>132955308

Yeah,

Sadly, apart from Gettysburg a lot of battlefields are only partially preserved so you see shit like a gas station where Pat Cleburne was killed at Franklin or Marye's Heights being in the middle of a suburban neighborhood.

>>132955484

Trump is a Yankee baboon. Just because his shit stinks slightly less than the rest of 'em doesn't mean he doesn't stink at all.
>>
>>132955850
Stop being Canadian and hit the top button..read through the thread, rethink your question and get back to me..
>>
>>132955990
The interstate goes through the middle of my local battlefield but the fact that in a matter of a few years it went from 0 acres to over 350 acres saved we're doing pretty well and since the interstate can't be removed it's useful for advertising to get tourism.
>>
>>132955706
Same thought process
>be anti-Lincoln
>Lincoln is democratically elected
>Sperg out

>Be anti-Trump
>Trump is democratically elected
>Sperg out
>>
>>132956001
all Im reading is that confederates are the same as niggers, complaining about something that happened to their ancestors hundreds of years ago. get the fuck over it
>>
>>132956091
Democrats then. Democrats now.
>>
>>132936380
South Carolina didn't even have a ballot, our state government just did it.
>>132934546
Think of how great it would be if we still had slaves. If the Confederacy won >95% of our free men would be white
>>
>>132956091
Not the same thought process. You are baiting or pretty young. I am not trying to offend you, but there is a huge difference between people having safe spaces and openly going to war.
>>
>>132955850
"Modern Age" of nigger representation.
>>
>>132956164
Are you just mad because neither the English, nor French want you, so now you just want to take in as many muslims, mexicans, and Asians as you can so you can stop being canadian?
>>
>>132956302
I know about the difference between steps of action, but they used the same thought process to justify armed secession.
>>
>>132956515
So do you think it was only about Lincoln being elected?
>>
>>132956726
Well, it was certainly the straw the broke the camel's back.
>>
>>132956084

Well a lot of those battles were fought for control of the turnpikes that were basically the Interstate of the day so I guess some redevelopment was destined to happen.

If the South had won, I'd guess a lot of the battlefields would be even less well preserved because the people who owned the property would have gone back to their lives beforehand and altered it as they saw fit.
>>
>>132956825
Fair enough. You are spot on there.
>>
>>132956515
>>132956726
They seceded because Lincoln was a abolitionfag who cared about nigger rights
>>
File: 1492236653217.jpg (350KB, 904x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492236653217.jpg
350KB, 904x1600px
>>132956515
rather large differences, with the only real similarity being a vague sentiment of sectionalism in certain liberal bastions, mostly large metro areas

for one, both major candidates were present on all 50 states' ballots in this presidential election, not so at all before the American Civil War. for another, we've had decades of the federal gub'mint controlling the states through their pursestrings, before the American Civil War a shorter period of time had elapsed after the nullification crisis of 1832. secession was not at all as unthinkable to the average person in either the north or south in the period directly before the war as it is today. i'm sure plenty of northerners agreed with the right of a state to revoke its consent to membership in the federalised body, and damn near every southerner did. the United States was looked upon as a collection of sovereign states by many; very difficult for contemporaries to understand since states have long-since been relegated to handling certain duties in a way that the federal gub'mint nominally approves of at least, if not mandated or otherwise coerced through funding.
>>
>>132957012
Well the good thing is from the interstate we've made it to where cannons and an old cabin and split rail fence is viewable when going by. People get curious and pull off and end up wanting to know more and take pamphlets and walk the grounds and such. While our situation could always be better we're actually considered a model battlefield in terms of growth and preservation by the Civil War Trust right now.
>>
>>132957108
This guy, read a book, no wait, just go to the top of the thread and read..greenext can be better learning tools than schools sometimes.
>>
>>132957108
Not really. The Republican Party had two branches. Lincoln and Grant were part of the more conservative branch. They were fine with keeping slavery as long as the union was preserved. The abolitionists were what's known as radical Republicans who made up the other branch. They were the ones Lincoln was constantly having to keep in check. The reason why Lincoln won though was because the Democratic Party split itself over two candidates so Lincoln was able to win even despite not being on many southern ballots. Same issue is why Wilson beat Taft and Roosevelt years later.
>>
File: wew3.jpg (102KB, 769x942px) Image search: [Google]
wew3.jpg
102KB, 769x942px
>>132934546
The war was about money and kike control. Huge surprise.

Both sides were Masons.
>>
>>132957639
1 post, huge surprise.
>>
File: inaudible cries of agony.png (174KB, 321x287px) Image search: [Google]
inaudible cries of agony.png
174KB, 321x287px
>>132952735

>mfw the Anne Frank being rescued by the timely arrival of J.E.B. Stuart's cavalry timeline will never be real
>>
File: nigga what.jpg (372KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.jpg
372KB, 750x731px
>>132957639

>thinking the Civil War was caused by Jews
>>
File: 1494068656540m.jpg (194KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494068656540m.jpg
194KB, 683x1024px
>>132934546

You left out the part where your Jewish political class completely gridlocked Congress for decades because they wanted to be treated like special snowflakes and import more pet niggers that were of no value to the US outside of a single industry that would've been far better for the economy and our demographics had it simply been worked in by Southern whites who were in massive poverty just because your (((elites))) wanted to save some shekels.

It's okay though, I'm sure that was worth the death and maiming of hundreds of thousands of red-blooded whites on both sides.
>>
>>132958298
My political class, I'm old, but I ain't that old. Maybe read the thread first champ.
>>
>>132958298
>import more pet niggers

The international slave trade had been illegal for sixty years by the time the Civil War started. And most of the time people were caught breaking that specific law, it was Northerners manning the ships.
>>
>>132958484

Sheeeeit, I meant importing to the then present and any future border states.
>>
>>132958679
Are you ready to make sense, or are you going to keep up on nigger speak, while ironically having a nazi flag?
>>
File: 1498740182132.png (62KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498740182132.png
62KB, 420x420px
You want a Red Pill OP? Even though Jim Crow laws have been dead here for five decades, we have segregated ourselves by our own choice. Not everyone does so, but the majority do.
>>
>>132958484
Yeah, tj put the stop on that shit and at the same time started the US Navy, cool book by kilmeade about it, easy read, fun..
>>
File: 1st and 2nd Maryland CSA.jpg (121KB, 900x697px) Image search: [Google]
1st and 2nd Maryland CSA.jpg
121KB, 900x697px
>>132958232

Well Nazism would probably have never come to exist had the CSA won but yeah.

I always wondered what Anne would have thought of the battle flag. Seeing as she would've had very little in the way of any education on American history, she would've been neutral on it. She had no clue what the rationale behind Federalism, States' Rights, or dare I mention pro and anti-slavery thought were in the slightest. It'd just be a rather peculiar looking flag to her and the whole chain of events that lead to the conflict would be an incomprehensible mess of political shitflinging and escalating violence.

I still wish the /his/fag who did these would show himself again so I could ask him to clone pic related, but changing it to Anne Frank meeting a group of passing Confederate soldiers and seeing their battle flag for the first time (it could alway be explained away as time travel or an alternate history piece). Gazing at and touching it out of curiosity, trying to decipher its meaning. Hell, I'd be willing to pay him for it.

>>132959555

What do you think?
>>
>>132959451
Thanks, that's not a redpill. If I drop you, or you drop ,me in any public hs,jhs,even grade school; we will go sit with the whites. Again, not redpill, even children know what you said.
>>
>>132959849
Well, let me ask you this OP, what do you think the Confederate flag represents?
>>
>>132959728
Apples and bowling pins regarding this thread. You start a new one and we will talk, yeah?
>>
>>132959989
heritage
>>
>>132959989
Honestly, boohoos. I never gave it a second thought before folks got upset about it. I am assuming you are asking about your I'd flag related. That being said, I fly my state confederate flag in front of the house, on my shirt, cupholder, whatever..bottom line.....I guess the "Confederate Flag", as in stars'n'bars, is a casualty. It just makes folks dig to see what the "hubub" is and then find out there are many variations.
>>
>>132960212
What heritage? I am not trying to detective you, but what do you mean by "heritage"?
>>
How old are the people posting ITT?
>>
>>132961511
Can't say, some wiser, some not so much..why are you, writing a book? Get fucked..
>>
>>132961463
What it means to be a Southerner. The family you have descended from. The land that you have lived your entire life on. The people and our culture that inhabits it, and the constant struggle to defend it. That's the meaning of our flag in 2017.
>>
File: Second Battle Of Drewrys.jpg (808KB, 1008x670px) Image search: [Google]
Second Battle Of Drewrys.jpg
808KB, 1008x670px
>>132960149

Poster from >>132959728 here (DSL crashed again so I'm running off my building shitty xfinity wifi)

Well I guess it is a little off topic yes. I'm just sorta intrigued by how the Confederate flag is regarded as so incendiary in America when the rest of the world really couldn't care less about it. And why should they? It had very little direct impact on anyone outside of the United States and its effects only became fully apparent much later on as the Union industrialized and expanded.
>>
>>132961511

mid-20s
>>
Riddle me this, Johnny.

The civil war was initiated by the Southern States with the attack on Fort Sumter. A totally retarded move on behalf of the Confederacy. It played right into the hands of the North. It made the Confederacy the aggressors and began a war that the South was bound to lose.

Consider this hypothetical question.

What would have happened if the Confederates had shown restraint and had not attacked the North?
>>
>>132961801
Cool, you get it, some throw out words like "awesome", "love", or "heritage", that's all, no offense meant..we still bros?
>>
>>132934546
Non-dixie WS here. WTF is the souths obsession with the confederacy. You faggots aren't even good specimens of the white race. Most of you are toothless useless faggots only good for lifting heavy things. Not even part of the scientific technological and militaristic prowess that whites are known respected and feared for. The flag is basically a symbol of white inferiority, seeing as you literally fucking failed in the civil war.
>>
>>132944221

Electoral college was not compatible with Slavery. Wow, didn't see THAT coming from decades away.
>>
The south was backed by the bank of england, and literally installed a ((central banking system)).
Lincoln wanted to preserve jacksons wish. You got what was coming
>>
>>132962043

Fort Sumter is sitting in the middle of Charleston harbor and it was previously unoccupied (the US Army up to that point was garrison in Fort Moultrie). The garrison commander made the abrupt decision to abandon Moultrie and fortify Sumter which basically meant he could blow up anything trying to get in or out of the port. Needless to say, Confederate leadership took this move with alarm.
>>
>>132961989
Ahh, got it..that flag is not incendiary. It was turned into such when a little, and I am not exaggerating, little thing called Ferguson happened. Long story short, that flag is bad, the other 20+ are fine because nigs/fags don't know what they are. Fun fact, Ferguson night senpai got a mil, maybe when it's all said and done..dw got PAID a hundred times over..
>>
File: last stand of the css alabama.jpg (340KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
last stand of the css alabama.jpg
340KB, 1600x900px
>>132962294

>it's another "I think wars are solely caused by Jews" post

Also it's impossible for the Bank of England to have backed the Confederacy because England never formally recognized the Confederacy (all dealings abroad were done via private persons or third parties).
>>
>>132962188
You clearly do not have much knowledge of the Civil War. The only thing we did not have in our favor was manpower and time. You do not know how close we were to winning that war. Before Gettysburg, there were many in Congress willing to capitulate to the Confederacy in 1863. Union General McClellan was running for President in 1864 and would have sealed a Victory for the Confederacy if they hadn't have done it by then.
>>
>>132962424

Okay, sure. But why not wait until the North attacked first?

The South had nothing to gain and everything to lose by attacking first.

The original hypothetical question stands.

What would have happened if the Confederates had shown restraint and had not attacked the North?
>>
>>132936380

Lincoln was ushered in by a bunch of kikes. Read about the Republican convention. Jew tactics put him from being an unknown to getting the nomination.

Would have been like Trump going into the RNC last year only to see Jeb nominated.
>>
>>132962294

Also, Lincoln established the first income tax and nearly drove the North to financial ruin fighting the war. Hardly Jacksonian.
>>
>>132962188
Non dixie, non, all, whatever. START AT THE TOP SMARTY...then work your way down. Maybe you agree, or disagree with a post. If you make it to the bottom, where the current post will be, you will get a supercode, to take to your local library. Don't get me started on that, it's a whole thing..
>>
>>132962785
The Union would be forced attack first. Lincoln would have not let the South off like that. What would have been the future Implications of that? Not much. If history ran the same course, the White South would just be even more apprehensive about losing the conflict.
>>
>>132962188
>The flag is basically a symbol of white inferiority, seeing as you literally fucking failed in the civil war.

So is National Socialism Mr. Sunwheel. And that failed a lot harder too.
>>
>>132962684

The South fought astonishingly well, with superior leadership and morale being responsible for starving off defeat for so long.

But the chance of victory was always going to be very slim. In the first year or not at all.The North enjoyed manpower and economic advantages that made victory for the South practically impossible after 1861.
>>
>>132963069
Nondixienonall, please disregard that part..
>>
>>132963070
"Lincoln's March 4, 1861, inaugural address declared that his administration would not initiate a civil war. Speaking directly to the "Southern States", he reaffirmed, "I have no purpose, directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the United States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so."[18] After Confederate forces seized numerous federal forts within territory claimed by the Confederacy, efforts at compromise failed and both sides prepared for war."
>>
>>132963435
Are you just quoting? Do you have a position for or against this quote?
>>
File: Hornet's Nest Dale Gallon.jpg (429KB, 1400x831px) Image search: [Google]
Hornet's Nest Dale Gallon.jpg
429KB, 1400x831px
>>132963295

I'd say chances of victory were decent until control of the Mississippi River was lost over the course of 1862 and 1863. After that, the Confederacy was basically fighting a war with half a country. It really started going downhill after Lee's rather ill-conceived invasions of the North and victory became completely impossible after Lincoln won reelection.
>>
>>132963435
That speech was a facade. Do you really think, that he alone would stop the Army or the other facilities of government from attacking them? They could have staged an attack aswell if the wanted to. Not only that, his cabinet would have pressured him to do so. He would have lost almost half of his country's Capital. One of our biggest exports at the time was cotton.
>>
>>132963435
What time is it there? I love you shit stirring wonders.
>>
>>132934546
There should have been an insurgency, to use a good example Ireland had an almost 800 year insurgency against the British crown, the south had supposedly planned for such but then it just sort of fell though I guess.
>>
>>132964284

The 1st Klan kinda started out that way but it just degenerated into a wild murderfest
>>
>>132964470
I think it was the blood lust for retribution instead of making progress that brought the downfall of the KKK. They had no end game. The KKK in the 1920s was in the millions of members. But as >>132964470 stated, it became pointless and just a killing game. Should have been thinking long term.
>>
File: Battle of Fort Wagner.jpg (693KB, 1560x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Fort Wagner.jpg
693KB, 1560x1083px
>>132964284

There was a thread on /his/ a while back where one anon eloquently explained how the Civil War had damaged the American psyche in a way that has never been fully repaired and how we still live in the shadow of it. He also said it really could go either way whether that wound would heal with time or fester to the point where it explodes into another war that basically destroys America altogether.
>>
>>132964284
There should have been a something, something..do you always just read the topic and then dive right in?
>>
>>132964769
The first Klan did some good depending on what side of the fence you were on. The second Klan wasn't really anything more than a racial secret club for those who weren't into Freemasonry. It was really a waste they didn't use their strength but their leader I think didn't really have much of a vision beyond he was a dork that liked secret clubs.
>>
>>132964817
That is one good hypothesis that anon made. Thank you for bringing that to light. I think that what he said was right in every regard except, if anything festers up again, it wouldn't be another Confederacy. It would be something different. And it wouldn't be the old Confederate borders.
>>
>>132965094

Well the Second Klan was basically the world's first autistic movie fandom so yeah. Even D.W. Griffith and the guy who wrote book that inspired the movie couldn't stand the Second Klan.
>>
>>132963713
One could argue that his gambits weren't executed properly by his subordinates @ Gettysburg.
>>
File: 1498747821450.jpg (36KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
1498747821450.jpg
36KB, 600x669px
>>132965301
I bet you that's what they'll say about our Lord and Savior Pepe 100 years from now lol.
>>
>>132965534
Pbuh.
>>
>>132963713

I will not attempt to dissuade you, but I think you are overly optimistic about the long term fighting capabilities of the Confederate forces.

I suggest war gaming it if you want to understand the transitory nature of battles of the time and the larger impact of manpower and economic factors.
>>
File: 1499457083207.jpg (6KB, 215x157px) Image search: [Google]
1499457083207.jpg
6KB, 215x157px
>>132962916
I mean, at least he wanted to fix the south and get rid of the nogs. You at least have to admit that Booth was a retard for killing Lincoln although the south also wasn't wrong for wanting to fight/break free either.

Overall just a shitty situation. but if the south had been more willing to compromise and the north less fucking shady/shitty about getting its agenda thru anyways, it could have been avoided. This coming from a Colorado fag with a little ancestor blood on both sides of that war.
>>
>>132944221
I'm against slavery and everything, despite the fact that blacks committed far less crime under the yoke of the white man. However, I am totally against the removal of confederate statues and memorials in the South. Democrats are just trying to whitewash their history so future generations forget that THEY were the party of slavery and Jim Crow. They want to remove all nuance from civil war history and make it about MUH EBUL CUNFEDERATES, and MUH SLAVES when there was more to it, though not much.

Also, I am a big Beauregard fanboy. I'm trying to convince my wife to let me name our second son Pierre Gustave. Why, you ask?

>Be PGT Beauregard
>When Generals stay in the rear with the gear, you lead from the front
>Other officers resent you for being a showoff, but they jelly because you have the respect of your men
>Be in Corinth surrounded by an overwhelming force of Union forces
>Losing more troops to disease from tainted water supplies than combat
>March troops to the rail-yard
>Run an empty rail car back and forth and order your men to scream loudly in celebration when it returns
>Fool Union soldiers into thinking reinforcements have arrived
>Cause Union to hesitate in what would've been a decisive victory
>Withdraw forces discreetly with little loss of life
>Lost ground but saved your men because that's all that matters
>>
File: 1498162251566m.jpg (141KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1498162251566m.jpg
141KB, 1024x685px
I don't mind the slavery thing but the confederacy thing is retarded
>us tried to establish itself as a confederacy
>articles of confederation
>rebellions, no army, no way to tax
>almost collapses
CSA
>don't worry it'll work
>we don't like the yanks
>yanks are too industrialized
>yanks trying to take away farm equipment
>political pissing match
The CSA was doomed from the start

Natsoc is the only answer
>>
File: Grim Harvest of Death Gettysburg.jpg (366KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Grim Harvest of Death Gettysburg.jpg
366KB, 1280x960px
>>132965154

Well the anon in question wasn't calling for another Civil War. He was actually lamenting the inevitability of one.

I think he said something along the lines of "let's hope that Anne Frank's musing that 'In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart' was right all along.

God knows how many young American girls, be they Jewish, White, Black, Mormon, Muslim, Southern, and Northern are going to wind up sharing her fate if we're wrong."

You're definitely right though that if things boil over into another war, it won't be anything like that last one. Even if the Confederacy were reborn tomorrow, it would bear little resemblance to the old one apart from the name and flag.
>>
>>132963938

Quoting historical facts is now classified as shit posting?

Stay delusional as fuck, Johnny.

Its interesting that not one of you could answer the original question. In denial much?
>>
Is Southern Arizona allowed?

Technically we were a territory of the Confederacy. The South will rise again!
>>
>>132965883
Stop with the nigger, stray spacing, slow down, what did you ask? Because it looked like you just quoted a 100+ year old question..
>>
File: liberalvotesneeded.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
liberalvotesneeded.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>132934546
I got a request.
Wheeler Walker Jr movie.
>>
>>132965301
It's actually kinda funny in a way when I realized the big scary Klan people cry about is mostly just a secret club some dork made after watching a movie and some were dumb enough to think it was a true successor to the original.
>>
>>132965731
Yes it's concerning. History should not be erased. Then there is nothing to learn from it. I'm 20 and in my History books throughout school it was mostly about slavery in it and how terrible it was. Slavery was at the center of the problem but not the whole cause. I don't agree with slavery and you'll hardly find a Reb that that does. Those that do are WS and want to genocide them. Before the Charleston shooting, nobody was even talking about the flag except few SJWs. After that dishonorable little faggot walked into a Black Church and killed 9 unarmed civilians it's been nothing but cultural combat since then.
>>
>>132964817
Would appreciate a link if anyone has

>>132965154
It wouldn't be along the same North vs South, but I think some of the same themes would emerge. I tend to feel that the civil war damaged the rule of law in this country beyond repair. The founding principles behind the constitution were thrown out by the Union. The right to self-determination was nullified by the war. In the modern day whenever the federal government wants to enact an agenda thats clearly trampling on the constitution, liberals are always ok with it. Its probably because the civil war programmed a large part of the American psyche to feel that the federal government is allowed to crush states by any means necessary if those states are "behind the times". A second civil war would have to readdress what the federal government is actually allowed to do. Because right now its pretty much "whatever we want to do because we won a war to prove we can do whatever we want"
>>
File: confederateJews.png (450KB, 548x4480px) Image search: [Google]
confederateJews.png
450KB, 548x4480px
>>132944221
>>
File: FascistSouth.png (60KB, 1132x640px) Image search: [Google]
FascistSouth.png
60KB, 1132x640px
>>132965763

I would tend to agree, except that I think some governments fit some societies better than others. Natsoc works for industrialized countries, but the south was very agriculture based (and still is), and also VERY independent minded. Family/clan was the building block of the south, but not immediate as much as large bloodlines with hundreds of people with fierce loyalties. Ever heard of the Hatfields and the McCoys? They literally had a blood war.

Thus, due to these differences, I think a confederacy might actually work in the south, at least as well as a federation worked in the industrial north. It's the Lolbertarian's equivalent of Natsoc vs Fascism - similar but catered.

And thus, I think Mussolini-style Fascism would have been the most sure way for the south to succeed (consider how the big family mobs work in Italy - very similar to southern clans).
>>
is anyone here civilized? blending with society?
>>
>>132965883
Nvm, you did just quote, and not even a question. Fucker, got me..
>>
>>132944221
Confederates were greedy fucks who bred niggers for more representation.
>>
>>132958298

whats with this uptick in foot faggotry?
>>
File: fuk.png (6KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.png
6KB, 317x159px
>>132966398
>>
>>132966372
No country ever can survive purely on a agriculture economy.
Especially 11 "countries" all next to each other that are supported by their agriculture
>What happens if there is a drought?
>Or nobody buys their goods?
>Or another state invades for land or extra niggers?
The CSA may have stayed afloat for maybe a few decades but it would've self destructed after the first hiccup
>>
>>132964886
Is OP always a flaming faggot?
>>
>>132964817
That does sound like a fascinating theory, and likely true given the division that still lingers in this country. anyone have any screen caps?
>>
>>132966772
Rarely, but op goes top gun when some Faganon dives into the middle of a thread without reading up first. You must be a blast when it comes to awkwardly inserting yourself into conversations. Got stories?
>>
>>132966309
I think the defeat made Americans felt as if they couldn't do it and on top of that, being oppressed by the Feds for awhile. After the war most people were sick of it. The themes of a possible future conflict could be about saving culture and securing a better future for our people. A civil war now would have several factions. All based on peoples cultures. It would be very asymmetrical for sure.
>>
>>132945798
Hotty Toddy, see you in Tuscaloosa this year, buddy. We will be brothers-in-arms before October if we're lucky.
>>
>>132934546
The movement of slaves stopped in 1803 with the abolition of the slave trade through British controlled waters (pretty much everywhere), and then slavery itself was abolished in 1833 in the British empire.

The "slave trade" that most white niggers talk about had to do with domestic blacks because there were no more new slaves coming in since 1803. The southern states went to great lengths to buy up all the blacks they could and brought them down to the south to work in the tropical heat, which is why the south became the "slave holding" part of the country.

With a heavy lack of slaves and slave traders the abolitionist movement grew in the north.

See Road to Disunion: Secessionists At Bay 1776-1854. That's right. A book. Not Youtube you white nigger filth.
>>
>>132962188
>...not even part of the scientific technological and militaristic prowess that whites are known respected and feared for.

You're rather ignorant.

About what's expected of someone with a "white supremacist" flag if I'm honest.
>>
>>132967272
Yeah, read like half a dozen posts, and get back. Maybe you will get an idea what this thread is about.
you sure you don't need to do the "as a black guy" thing?
>>
>>132956091
>gadsfag flag
>democratically elected
>democratically
wtf am i reading?
>>
>>132967461
>slave thing, but whatever, it happens across the world
Wasn't. Not black, just not a white nigger.
>>
>>132934546

This is the simplest "Red Pill" ever.

You lost.
Get Over it.

Seriously, who loses a war 150 years ago and is still a crying faggot baby over it?
>>
>>132967687
>not black, just not white nigger
ok, so what do identify as? For example, I am white, non hispanic. You?
>>
>>132966306
>it's been nothing but cultural combat since then

Come to think of it, I very much can see how all of this could eventually degenerate from culture war to actual war, especially with the new president stoking mutual hatred really by just being in office.

Unfortunately another civil war at this point would be anything but civil. Everyone would be quick to discard anything resembling chivalry and it would devolve into genocidal mass murder.
>>
>>132967832
Why are you whining about some people whining about losing? I have not seen anybody crying about losing the war in this thread. Get of your high horse and read a little bit.
>>
>>132967832

Easy for a Yankee to say.

It's this sort of gloating and arrogance that's eventually going to restart the war.
>>
>>132967832
I didn't fight. I have ancestors on both sides. The subject is interesting to me. I Have ancestors on both sides of the war for independence also. That will be another thread. There is no butthurt, it's just amusing to see....well you for example, get butthurt by someone just discussing a war.
>>
>>132967040
Got a real good story about how you are a faggot, I was just looking to discuss what seemed like a relevant topic to the topic of this thread didn't expect you to get all butthurt about it. Lucky thing this ain't your secret club or your safespace, I bet you'er just a northerner larping anyway.
>>
>>132967865
I don't get into the whole PC bullshit and identity fetish. I'm white. Simple as that. As for the slurs. If you believe Jihad and Islam aren't related then you're a cuck. If you believe in white genocide or white culture that is somehow seperate from immortal western culture, then you're a white nigger.
>>
File: lee-surrendering-to-grant.jpg (332KB, 1024x462px) Image search: [Google]
lee-surrendering-to-grant.jpg
332KB, 1024x462px
>>132968070

This is the fucking /pol/est response I've ever seen.

I was reading when you were still being fucked by your Priest you little Southcuck.

That flag is a Civil War participation trophy.

Howabout we read Robert E. Lee surrendering?
>>
>>132967982
I don't think it will be purely genocidal per say but most of it will be cultural. Certainly, some elements could be genocidal for some factions. Warfare has changed alot since the days of old. All in all, Identity politics has trashed this nation. Another thing to consider, even if a group was genocidal, it would be silly to waste resources trying to genocide an entire people whilst trying to combat other enemies.
>>
>>132968237
Great comeback. Do they get better the longer you take? Because this beauty took about half an hour. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Literally I cannot wait because it's 3am and the sun will be up in a couple of hours.
>>
>>132968288
Um, are you confusing yourself with me? I never made a racial slur. But I bet there is a fucking ton of fun going on in that head of yours.
>>
>>132968105

I'm literally quoting fucking Trump voters response about the Electoral College to Hillary voters and you're fucking too stupid to realize it.

YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.

That doesn't sound familiar?

Now you're the auditorium full of bitch titted faggots crying.

What kind of American can claim to love the country and yet hate half of it? A treasonous faggot like you.

You Lost. Get over it.
>>
>>132968493

If you didn't have your head up your own ass like so many Yankees do, you'd realize your words are exactly what cultivates a murderous mindset of revenge in Southerners and it only validates their hatred and rage. Of course, you'll only probably realize the gravity of this error when Southerners finally reach their breaking point and start slaughtering every Northerner they can get their hands on.

You're literally digging your own grave.
>>
>>132968493
I'm not even going to waste my time with you. Trying to have a civil conversation and you come in lambasting about muh victory.
>>
>>132934546
>Be in Union
> Agree to union rules
>Follow it's rules and benefit from being in it.
>Suddenly the union isn't 100% benefiting you anymore
>Waaa the union isn't working for me now I want out

Your the Poland of the EU.
>>
>>132968831
It's 3am pal, just have a little fun. Intelligent conversation was cut off a couple of hours ago.
>>
File: pizza pie.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pizza pie.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>132968740
Only in the deep parts
>>
>>132968144

Who the fuck would be butthurt from something so fucking long ago?

Seriously you're like Eurofaggots holding grudges.

How am I "butthurt" point to the fucking scoreboard of a game from 150 years ago?

Don't be like the Nazi-fags trying to pry victory out of Hitler being a fucking giant loser. Losers are fucking losers.

Wars are decisive. Robert E. Lee surrender to keep this stupid "lost cause" faggotry from poisoning the country. All he needed to do is what they do in the Middle East and say "Boys, take to the hills and fight until every Yankee is dead" like a fucking warlord sandnigger.

He didn't for a reason. Eat the shit sandwich and shut the fuck up.

You lost. Get over it.
>>
>>132968831
I'm not ragging on you either man, there's just a lot of...."not so with it folks" in here..
>>
>>132968612
Nah, you clearly don't actually give a fuck about the CSA and are happy with how the war of northern aggression ended.
>>
>>132968831

My apologies. I meant of course when you were blowing your Priest. Not him fucking you.

Historical accuracy is important.
>>
>>132968998
>HOW AM I BUTTHURT?
You made better time, but fucked it all up with the plebbit spacing and you clearly just started typing before reading any previous posts.
you are a perfect picture of butthurt.
>>
File: hand to hand combat civil war.jpg (223KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
hand to hand combat civil war.jpg
223KB, 1200x674px
>>132968831

It doesn't occur to him that his lambasting is exactly what the likes of Grant and Sherman actively discouraged because they knew it be vindicate anyone looking to restart the war and negate their victory.

Of course, he's never had to risk HIS life to preserve the Union so he'll keep talking shit until he gets hit.
>>
>>132969071
Yeah, clearly..start at the top of the thread and work your way down.
>>
>>132968762

You're a high-end retard, anybody ever tell you that?

My grave has been padded greatly by a bunch of Southern & Rust Belt fucking dipshits like you voting in a high end New York con-man as POTUS.

Thanks for the stock bounce and the tax cut fuckface!

Sherman should have burned it all.
>>
>>132969405
Another thing he doesn't realize is that both sides wanted the bloodshed to end. The Union and Confederacy both were tired of the bloodshed. They could've kept going. The Confederacy was bled dry by then. General Lee surrender not to betray the South, but to save it. If he hadn't there wouldn't have been any pardons for Confederate soldiers.
>>
>>132969405

Lincoln pardoned an entire population of traitors.

You ridiculous losers are talking about re-starting a war that ended 150 years ago.

The South surrendered right? Got its ass kicked and surrendered. That happened. Real war, real dead people, real winners and losers.

Think about how fucking stupid you are. Just for a moment.
>>
Tennessee checking in. Opana and states rights will cause me to take up arms. They is fucking with both
>>
>>132969365

Cool story bro.

You lost. Get over it.

"Reddit spacing" LOL.

You really are

A

Whiny

faggot

Aren't you?

You lost. Get over it.
>>
>>132969520

I didn't vote for Trump. Nice try though.

>Sherman should have burned it all.

Have you ever bothered to read why he did it? He did it because he believed it would end the fighting. He didn't do it because he enjoyed harming civilians and it tormented his conscious immensely.

Of course, idiots like you will praise Sherman explicitly for harming the innocent and give Southerners looking to do the exact same thing to to you the justification they've been looking for.
>>
File: 9788243005693.jpg (328KB, 720x1161px) Image search: [Google]
9788243005693.jpg
328KB, 720x1161px
>>132934546
There are a few books out, with collections of letters written by soldiers from both sides in the war.
These are surprisingly largely pro-South from both armies, providing other perspectives than muh slavery.
>>
File: 1498294777067.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498294777067.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>132969994
The trips speak the truth!
>>
>>132969703

"Lost Cause" fake history.

Anybody that has read "The Passing of Armies: An Account Of The Final Campaign Of The Army Of The Potomac" knows the North had respect for their countrymen but were ready to fight and die to the end. The Union wasn't for the end of the bloodshed on such an ass-kicking roll.

They respected you more then you respect them for their victory. They let you bee honorable losers.

But here you are being poor loser faggots all this time later.
>>
Yankees won, but gat damn do them carpet baggers like to come down here with all their cucked bullshit. Stay up there, I truly wish air conditioning wasn't invented for this reason
>>
>>132934546
>import literally millions of niggers because you're too greedy or lazy to pay your workers
>complain about the large amount of niggers in southern states
Are southerners literally retarded??
>>
>>132969914
Your timing is getting better at the expense of your comedy. I didn't lose anything, I didn't fight. Your spacing is criminally gay. Since you felt the need to state it twice, I didn't lose anything, I didn't fight.
>>
>>132969994

He didn't do it you fucking moron. Atlanta didn't even really burn, it was just the docks and warehouses from random rounds.

You do know Sherman wrote a book and said why he did it, right?

You also know that Sherman was a borderline psychotic?

Let's all "forage liberally!"

Also, the South wanted the war so you have no "wah we did it and you're mean" bullshit. Don't start none there won't be none.

Nobody forced the South to choose war over diplomacy. They gambled and lost.
>>
File: 1465832737140.png (137KB, 466x492px) Image search: [Google]
1465832737140.png
137KB, 466x492px
>>132970048
African-American, you just went full developmentally delayed.
>>
>>132970438
>You also know that Sherman was a borderline psychotic?

Then why do the likes of you praise him to no end then?
>>
>>132970026
Cool man, I had the pleasure of touring our local civil war museum a couple of days ago. There were a bunch of letters, but the handwriting was so, proper? I dunno, you know how old cursive is? Like caligraphy? It was pretty and interesting, but low light. I shall look up that book though, thanks again..
>>
>>132970486
This is /pol/ you know.
>>
>>132970280
200+ posts and that's your lead off?
>>
>>132970645
the ink only comes out of the pen 1 way, as opposed to ballpoints which can go anywhere
if you DIDNT write the words like that, blot city
>>
>>132971025
Right, I get that, I was just saying that I am used to reading chicken scratch, my own handwriting included. I work with a guy who writes shit and it looks like he's penning the Declaration of Independence. Wish I could write like that.
>>
As a Southerner, I always say I am from my state first then the CSA. I think of myself as a Confederate more so than an American
>>
>>132971450
>>132971450
>reading chicken scratch
some time ago, I read through what I THOUGHT was called "The Confederate (or possibly The Civil War) Concordance." Although a quick search on google provides nothing atm. Basically it was a digitized and OCR'ed scans of every single piece of military dispatches and correspondence during the civil war of the confederates (and possibly also unionist). It gave you an computer text searchable interface (typical webpage type search of html documents) overlayed with computer scans of the original documents. At any rate, there was plenty of chicken scratch and misspelled words in those hand written dispatches.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.