[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to netherlands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: holanda_futebol.png (6KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
holanda_futebol.png
6KB, 500x333px
Hey, im moving away to study in the netherlands in a year. could netherland anons help out and tell me some places where i could find likeminded people? are there any noncucked cities or groups? also any political movements that have any english speaking part where i could help out? i hate the idea of being closed in with mudslimes and libs for 4 fucking years, having to have my mouth shut for most of the time.

tl;dr are there any uncucked communities in the netherlands or is your whole country as shit as it seems to be?
>>
Try to avoid the metropolitan areas. Cities like Amsterdam, The Hague etc. are becoming more like Paris and Berlin by every year.

Well developed cities that still are white would be Nijmegen, Maastricht etc. , basically everything outside the Randstad.
>>
>>132934427
>red on orange
Post the Trumpets of the House of Orange you idiot.
>>
>>132934427
just keep away from randstad, other than that zeeland and groningen are really white and homogenuous. A lot of peeps in the countryside are uncucked, but they also won't acept you if you're an outsider yourself and don't try to adapt.
>>
>>132935089
what would you say about the university of maastricht? im looking at maastricht, utrecht, gronning and tilburg tbqh.
>>
>>132936331

The economic faculty is very much group-based, meaning you will be concluding your study primarly through projects with your peers. As for the medical faculty, it lies right next to one of the biggest and advanced hospital in the region, so your study will have all the resources to prepare you for your respective profession.

As for the city itself, you couldn't find a better place. A middle-sized city, with a growing international community and in the heart of Western Europe.
>>
>>132936331

Maastricht is the capital city of the province of Limburg. There are a number of areas taken over by muds and such. Yet in no way compared to those other cities (Still, I wouldn't go live there)

PVV (Wilders) is the biggest party in Maastricht, also in Limburg as a whole

I would go to Belgium. Molenbeek is very nice this time of year for foreigners
>>
>>132938798
>I would go to Belgium
I went to Belgium once...never again
>>
>>132939074

That was sarcasm idiot

Look up Molenbeek / Terror
>>
>>132935089
rotterdam?
>>
>>132940864

Rotterdam is just as bad as The Hague, Amsterdam etc. Its part of the chain of cities that we call "De Randstad".
>>
>>132941288
oh ok , have a fetishist fem friend ther I want to go see but shes 40+
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.