[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nikki Haley

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0628.jpg (52KB, 485x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0628.jpg
52KB, 485x617px
What's this poo bitch's endgame?
>>
File: IMG_0599.jpg (140KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0599.jpg
140KB, 720x478px
This count is basically trump's attempt to beat Obama of having the most annoying,predictable UN chick.

Ironically she was bragging the other how it's exciting or amazing or (forgot actual word) the US being unpredictable... yet whether Obama or trump or even if Hillary made, the cunt at the UN's "unpredictability" would be:
1-Russia Bad
2- Assad Bad
3-Israel good
>>
>>132932088
She's gonna get fired very soon. She has a Dump Trump sticker on her 2002 Nissan Maxima.
>>
>>132932088
What does she mean by "our"? If she means Indian elections I get it
>>
>>132933522
America is everyone's country since 1965
>>
File: 3f3b40c39f4c154b1be3cb9de6c5e5.jpg (5KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
3f3b40c39f4c154b1be3cb9de6c5e5.jpg
5KB, 281x179px
>tfw its election night
>going to the phone booth
>notice to suspicious lads squatting outside the door
>"Vote for Trump or else" they said to me
>didn't think anything of it
>go inside exchange info an assume my place at the booth
>open my paper
>suddenly feet something hard stab me right in the side
>I look over
>It's VLADIMIR PUTIN himself holding a gun to my back "Vote Trump, for mother russia or kill"
>"Y-yes mr.putin" I wimpered like a spineless dog

Long story short, that's how Trump stole the election an its all Russias fault.

On the way out, Putin also made me give him my cell phone. Pretty sure I seen him throw it away.. I've never been more scared in my life.

This is my story. Its time other americans come forward and admit this happened to them as well.
>>
>>132932088
>everybody knows
>implying everyone thinks they hackerman'd Trump into office
>not low level meddling like most superpowers

They actually fell for their own propaganda. How can they respect their own party if they don't give a shit for them?
>>
>>1329334

Proof?
>>
>>132932088

>everyone knows
>still zero evidence

Stupid cunt
>>
she is a deep state wench traitor
>>
File: CIAretards.jpg (637KB, 1623x1160px) Image search: [Google]
CIAretards.jpg
637KB, 1623x1160px
>>
She needs to do the annoying indian woman yell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7OvU5JIcI
>>
She's aiming for all time ignorant fraud. I didn't think we could get lower tha Sam Power or Albright but Waffle House is the lowest of the low. Dumb as a rock.
>>
>>132932088
does she have any nudes/bikini shots? always wondered what she looked like under those old lady clothes
>>
>>132932088
HeilHitlerGet
She probably just wants the American Dream, achieve whiteness and bump muffs with Rachel Maddow
>>
>>132932088
The UN is pointless. So trump sent this dumb bitch there to get her out of his and the GOPs way
>>
>>132933264
Fucking kek. Please tell me that pic is real.
>>
>>132933495
I unironically have a theory that nissan is in on the global cult and the CIA mostly uses this marque
>>
>>132932088
they have no proof but we know lol
>>
>>132935732

was she simply trump trolling the UN? like- okay, we have a poo loo- can't put her in charge of the epa or the roads and water supply- how about send her to the jabba the hut United Colors of Bennations.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.