[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with you people and Nordic people? Be who you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Civilization.jpg (223KB, 1920x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Civilization.jpg
223KB, 1920x1013px
For fuck's sake majority of you aren't even blonde haired, you go around thinking they are superior and they built all that and all this but for fuck's sake, Southern Europeans gave them that technology. The technology to build great cities and shit like that.

On the map below anything that is circled is where civilizations began these are really the superior people. Everything you see around you began with those people, you are most likely have Southern European in your blood. You are superior. Stop cucking yourself you keep saying you are doing that with black people but by praising these Nordic barbarians you are making yourselves cucks. You are looking at everything your ancestors did and taking a fucking shit on it. Stop being a suck anon. Stop being the barbaric Nords and start being who you really are the Imperials who united everything and everyone.
>>
>>132926119
Are you a dindu?
>>
wrong, the melanoid people of Africa gave the oil man their technology
>>
>>132926433
North Africans might not be smart but they were at the right place and time. Between Arabs and Northern Southern Europeans. If one fell the other would conquer them.
>>
>>132926712
*Southern Europeans I meant.
>>
>>132926119
this thread is too good for /pol/. nobody is going to reply.
>>
File: 1484596508611.jpg (159KB, 1022x460px) Image search: [Google]
1484596508611.jpg
159KB, 1022x460px
>>132926712
north africans are albinoids, black man was behind it
>>
File: laughs_in_german.jpg (5KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
laughs_in_german.jpg
5KB, 233x216px
Your tears are delicious :^)
>>
File: IMG_0922.png (103KB, 332x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.png
103KB, 332x350px
>Ecuadorians being superior to anyone
>>
>>132927583
Don't forget scholars say that Hitler was black haired brown eyed. How else do you think the Third Reich became so powerful?
>>
>>132926119
Lad, Latin America is a fucking shithole, the Middle East is full of warring shitskins and conniving jews, India can't even use the bathroom properly, and we've all seen the China hate threads.
>>
>>132926119
>Yemen
>where civilization began
They don't even have it today m8
>>
>>132926119
>anything that is circled is where civilizations began
>British Isles
wut?
>>
>>132928814
Aztecs, Mayans, Incas.

The Middle East is where Christianity, Islam, and Judaism began. Also, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle-Eastern_empires.

India was one of the richest countries 1000 years ago. Now? Not all areas are great in wealth but through history, there are been amazing things built there and many still remain.

Just because you hate something doesn't mean they weren't great. For fuck's sake, China has been one of the greatest countries for fucking forever. They rivaled the Europeans and they Rival America right now.

If you go back 1000 years from now in America or Britan or Northern Europe I can guarantee you there isn't a human in miles. No, great structures or achievements. Only villages and tribes.

>>132928953
Yemen today is really different than it was 1000 years ago. A lot of Arab countries were especially the ones that are in civil war or in conflict with ISIS. Cities have been bombed to the ground.

>>132929537
I admit I was wrong on this one.
>>
File: 1480119430777.png (353KB, 1333x553px) Image search: [Google]
1480119430777.png
353KB, 1333x553px
>>132926119

>>132928814
>and we've all seen the China hate threads

If /pol/ hate threads are your source of information on any particular country, then you honestly are a turbotard.
>>
>>132932724
This.
>>
>>132926119
>/intl/ back at it again with the b8 memes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.