[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan should have 200,000 immigrants.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed (1).png (6KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
6KB, 470x313px
Currently, Japan is facing underpopulation of young people who'll replace the current workforce. And at the same time India is severely overpopulated with mass unemployment of highly educated people and bad infrastructure.

We both will be hugely benefitted if Japan accepts 200,000 Indians as their workforce.

Indians can work at low wages and the educated one's are smart as well Plus the roots of Buddhism go way back to Hinduism.

What say /pol/?
>>
File: 3Mächtepakt.jpg (130KB, 638x920px) Image search: [Google]
3Mächtepakt.jpg
130KB, 638x920px
>>132925467
No.
>>
File: pooinloo.jpg (19KB, 318x326px) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.jpg
19KB, 318x326px
You stinking pajeets are already ruining England, stay out of based Nihon plz ty
>>
>>132926065
>>132926324
Rude.
>>
>>132925467

t. indian weeb wants to be imported to a country that hates him

is there anything sadder?
>>
>>132925467
>1 post by this ID
Fuck off, they're full.
The world's population problems will not be solved by tansfering hordes of illiterate savages to prosperous automated techonations. Despite being poor in natural resources, Japan worked hard and rebuilt itself from radioactive ashes, the third world has no right to partake of its achievements.

Put your own house in order.
>>
Fuck off shitskin before i post pics of me eating your cow gods
>>
>>132926538
You're literally suggesting to destroy the last virtuous and homogenous country in the world.
>>
>>132925467
Why do shitskins have to ruin everything?
>>
>>132926648
>>132926811
>The biggest importer of Indian speaks.

>>132926875
>Pleasedonotbully.jpg

>>132926915
Indians don't impose their culture on anyone, we keep our culture and Religion to ourselves.
>>
>>132927053
Indians are the white people of Shitskins.

No Indian is coming to Bongistan tho.
>>
>>132927183
>Indians don't impose their culture on anyone, we keep our culture and Religion to ourselves.
Then keep doing that in your own country.
>>
>>132925467
No. This is your fault for reproducing at a rate which is unsustainable. You should bear the brunt of your ignorance. The Japanese can have a declining birthrate, and it can go back up just as easily.
>>
>>132927396
> Indians are the white people of shitskins.

Now I have seen everything.
>>
>less people in a country = bad bad bad

Fuck off, pajeet. Your shitty country is a living and breathing example of why overpopulation is the most overrated meme characteristic for any country in the world to have.
Overpopulation is one of the reasons why we are in such dire straits anyways. Africans raping each other like rabbits and exploding in numbers is leading to shit like themigrant crisis, which in turn, lowers the living standards of the tolerant and multicultural west.
Japan is still a first world country for all of it's sexual escapism and rampant virginity.
>>
>>132927420
I'm just trying to have a best scenario for both the countries that's yet.

>>132927464
Leaf us alone faggit.
>>
>>132925467
Japan is severely overpopulated
>>
>>132927789
I'm saying, since we already are overpopulated we can try to channel capable resources to it's maximum productive for the Greater good.

I don't see who's in loss here
>>
>>132927183
Did I say Indians in general? I was refering to your original post
>>
>>132928138
Japan's loss since they now have a bunch of indians to deal with in their country
>>
Dude, Japan is a tiny island and yet it has over a third of America's population, It's OVERPOPULATED, Dude, honestly Indians are fine as long as there not Muslim, but it's best that both countries work out their own problems in solitude.
>>
>>132927396
No that's portuguese people, we're all black niggers you see? at least they told me so in /pol/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.