[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woke lvl 100

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

File: GregJohnsonFAT_RED_PILLS.jpg (162KB, 853x541px) Image search: [Google]
GregJohnsonFAT_RED_PILLS.jpg
162KB, 853x541px
They’ve hacked us, in a way. They’ve hacked our minds, and they’re using our openness and goodness to exploit us, and that puts us in a very disadvantageous position, in a sort of game-theoretical way. Because if you’re playing poker, and you have the biggest stack of chips, but everybody else at the table has a wild card, mainly the race card, that they can play, whereas you don’t think of yourself as a member of a race, you think of yourself as an avatar of universal humanity. So if you play that game, they’re going to pull out the race card and use that wild card in hand after hand after hand. And they’re going to have a systematic advantage in every hand that you play. You might have a very big stack of chips at the beginning, but you will lose everything if you keep playing by those stacked rules, and that is basically the way that multiculturalism works.

They have the race card, they can always play it, but we can’t. And really what white identity politics is, in its starting phase, which is today, is just getting whites to recognize that the game as its constituted today in multicultural societies is rigged against them systematically. We will lose if we play this game, if we don’t take our own side, if we don’t start playing the race card and thinking about our own collective interests as a group

https://youtu.be/w1NWDM1NFXQ?t=13m12s
>>
>>132925415
(((They're))) bringing down the clever individuals.

Media is intertwined with undeniable censorship.
Anonymity makes it hard to tell whether it's the Jews behind it, liberals or just trolls.

Why are we not making technological leaps?
Because the banks can't always profit on them.

Governments are not the most powerful institutions.
Above the governments are the central banks.
Almost every country thas a central bank, but the few that don't (Cuba, North Korea and Iran) have trouble. Coincidence? I think not.

Finally, above the central banks is the BIS, Bank of International Settlements.

Almost NOBODY has heard of this bank
It is the BANK OF CENTRAL BANKS.
It is the MOST POWERFUL INSTITUTION ON THE WORLD. (google it)
>>
File: TreatsCensoredforPOL.png (2MB, 1332x839px) Image search: [Google]
TreatsCensoredforPOL.png
2MB, 1332x839px
>>132927734
I think by systemic he means legal advantages to minitories, and societal allowances for race
>>
File: 3Deffect.jpg (542KB, 1325x832px) Image search: [Google]
3Deffect.jpg
542KB, 1325x832px
>>132927734

>And in fact their attitude is that we are incredibly weak and naïve, and they will simulate belief in our ideas when they want something from us, but when we want something from them, they’ll say, “Oh yes, yes,” but what they’ll end up doing is practice very ruthless ethnic nepotism.
>>
>>132927734
>no one has heard of it
>google it
yeah sure buddy, anyone thinking they know the hidden truth are full of shit, its not hidden if some random autist online can just google it
no one on /pol/ knows whats really going on
>>
File: ElenaGranca.jpg (572KB, 2000x1476px) Image search: [Google]
ElenaGranca.jpg
572KB, 2000x1476px
The flip side of that is the guilty, Leftist, anti-colonialist white mentality, which is just as grandiose, because instead of assuming that all good things come from whites—and basically non-whites don’t have any agency of their own and have no worldview and no way of life that they are right to want to hold on to—this Leftist mentality basically blames us for all the bad things that happened in the world to non-white people. It’s our fault. And underlying that, though, is the same grandiose notion that really we’re the only people who matter, for good or evil, in the world, and other people are somewhat negligible as agents, and that assumption is very deep and a sort of bedrock assumption in a lot of Leftists.

And really, I stopped the projection and decided I need to try and understand the world as these people see it, and I came at a certain point to realize that a lot of peoples, in fact the majority of peoples on Earth, do not have a sort of transparent and trusting relationship to other groups. In fact, they have suspicious, hostile, and manipulative relationships to other groups, and that what’s going on in white countries is we’re inviting in people on the assumption that they’re going to be just like us; that we’re going to be generous to them and open to them, and they’re going to be open and generous to us.
>>
File: Hnnnnnnnngg.jpg (118KB, 470x498px) Image search: [Google]
Hnnnnnnnngg.jpg
118KB, 470x498px
Well, I think that our civilization today is ruled by people who are promoting multiculturalism. They’re promoting it through entertainment, through education, through the news media, through every channel. Every authoritative channel that molds opinions in our society today, whether news or entertainment media, education, and so forth is pushing this multicultural agenda.

They’re pushing this idea that white people are guilty for all the world’s ills, and that if we’re having difficulties with immigrant groups, that’s somehow our fault, that we better keep quiet about it, that the worst possible sin is to be racist or ethnocentric. And a lot of people are simply intimidated by this.

They’re intimidated into silence over this, and the thing that helps them maintain their silence, though, is the naïve assumption that somehow if they make their separate peace with this system, that things will sort of work out all right for them.

Our individualism, our kind of “devil take the hindmost” attitude, and our unwillingness to confront the fact that this game is rigged against us—and that the long-term trends are quite dire, and that we simply will cease to exist as distinct nations and as a biological race in a couple hundred years if we don’t stop this—so we’re individualistic, we’re guilty, we try and make our own peace with the system, we’re afraid of joining together and actually trying to change it, and I think a lot of us are just evading or ignorant of the long-term consequences of staying on this path. And so, I think all of those things combined together prevent people who are on some level aware that there’s a problem from actually drawing the right conclusions that we’ve got to do something about it.
>>
File: stock-photo-181578487.jpg (116KB, 748x1000px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-181578487.jpg
116KB, 748x1000px
The United Nations in the aftermath of the Second World War was drafting its conventions of genocide, which said that genocide can also include simply the slow demographic erasure of distinct peoples. How does that happen? Well, it can happen by invading their homeland and colonizing them and making it impossible for them to reproduce themselves.

And that’s really what’s going on in practically every white nation today, with the exception of a few like Hungary and Poland that are trying to maintain their borders and maintain their ethnic integrity. Virtually every white nation is facing a situation where their long-term prospects are bleak. Even in Hungary and Poland, their long-term prospects are bleak because their reproduction rates are below replacement. And when you have a situation where more white people are dying than being born every year, eventually there will be no white people.

And the reason why we have this situation is that it’s not some strange, mysterious thing that’s inevitable. It’s not some cosmic catastrophe. It’s not a comet hitting the planet. It’s the product of a culture and of a set of policies—political policies—that were enacted in the aftermath of the Second World War.
>>
File: stock-photo-181578267.jpg (113KB, 857x1000px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-181578267.jpg
113KB, 857x1000px
And I discovered very quickly that that’s not the attitude of many minorities in the United States. Many of them have a great deal of distrust and hostility toward whites and basically look at us as people that they would like to victimize, and if not victimize, at least there’s a lot of sort of subtle mockery and passive aggression in day-to-day interactions.

And so eventually, I started realizing that this is not actually working, and I realized that basically my multicultural phase, if you will, was rooted in projecting my own mentality on the rest of the world. There’s a deep form of hubris and ethnocentrism that is present in multiculturalism.

The old form, sort of mark of multiculturalism is basically the white man’s burden idea. It’s the imperialist idea that all of these people really want to be like us. And we’re going to go out, and we’re going to give them all of the benefits of our civilization, because all the good things come from white people, and we’re going to share those gifts with them, and that’s the white man’s burden.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.