[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Greeks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (5KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Greece.svg.png
5KB, 1280x853px
+Nice beaches and weather
+Nice arquitecture and history
-Turkish rapebabies
-Basically living on the gibs of the EU
>>
inb4 stormfag snowniggers say "shitskin"
>>
+fascist party who has seats in government
>>
>>132922356
>-Basically living on the gibs of the EU
Couldn't care less. Fuck Germany.
Greece should do everything they can to bleed the EU dry.
>>
>>132922356
> Nationalist
> Racist
> Mostly traditionalist morals
> Cool history
> Good military, brave soldiers
They're pretty cool desu
>>
>>132922356
used to be great but not anymore
no real industry, cronyism instead of meritocracy, victim mentality, corruptions, bad politicians

if you think 50 years of communism is bad, try living for 4 centuries under turkish overlords

for a vacation it is nice though
>>
File: 1495484095784.png (2MB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
1495484095784.png
2MB, 1200x658px
You don't hear much about it anymore tbqh, hope they are doing well.
>>
>>132923274
> living for 4 centuries under turkish overlords
They became turks actually , the modern day greek has more in common with a turk than with an ancient greek
>>
>>132923588
not only Turks, also a reasonable amount of slavic DNA
especially in Northern Greece (see map)
and since I was around Saloniki several times, I can confirm this
>>
here is the map
>>
File: stay mad turkboi.png (1MB, 1280x587px) Image search: [Google]
stay mad turkboi.png
1MB, 1280x587px
>>132923858
t. Germancuck who just came home and thanked the Muslims for only raping his daughter rather than killing her

>Muh DNA
http://dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/
tl;dr Get fucked
>Muh cyprus
Turkey would be fucking wiped out if it weren't for the kikes in the government and Britain
>haha sure they're Nationalist but everyone is
Everyone in Europe is larping as Nationalist but at the end of the day we're the ones with the actual 14/88 party.
>their military is shit
A 20 second search would prove you wrong. Turkey is struggling to compete, despite their number superiority.
>>
>>132924172
>>132924230
Greek Macedonia and Republic of Macedonia are not so different after all
>>
Greece are my country's best bros.
>>
>>132922356
Basically deserve everything they've gotten.

After centuries of equating tax avoidance with "fuck the Turk" they are proverbially corrupt to a man. Until 2011 the average Greek had multiple cars and lived in a house far too good for them with a gold plated pension.
>>
>>132924638
No hate but greeks are just turks in denial , stop bashing your brother's
>>
>>132922356

Am 'ancient greek', family murdered by turks 4 genrations ago in greek genocide. brown hair, green eyes.
>>
>>132925491
my step grand father is greek, so a small part of my family is greek-german
his ancestors were forced to abandon their surname (Sideropoulos) and take a turkish one

I never understood why he did not abandoned his turkish surname
>>
>>132924638
lol
>>
>>132923066
Would also like to add
>Orthodox
>Ethnically most homogeneous country in the Balkans (98% iirc)
>Carrier of the Byzantine heritage and by default, Roman heritage.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.