[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligence =/= IQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: img.jpg (31KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
31KB, 728x546px
I want to make something very clear here because this is starting to become a major topic of discussion and a lot of ill-informed skepticism is rising from every corner of the Internet. The correlation between race and IQ scores has less to do with genetic differences and a lot more to do with difference in our social environment.
Assuming that this absurd argument is true and not a misleading statistical mirage; African Americans generally having lower IQ scores does not remotely mean that one's intelligence is therefore limited by their race, as all this does is emphasize on the belief that genetic inheritance somehow gives us an intellectual advantage and superiority over others (fucking nationalism). This also limits our understanding of human intelligence to just genetics, which is one hell of an understatement and contradicts the mutually accepted belief that human intellect is heavily influenced by mimicry.
Intelligence is a lot more complicated than a simple score that, while arguably may serve as a form of measurement of one's intelligence and should never go underestimated, should also never be seen as the ultimate scope which defines what intelligence can be. We have evolved to become the specie we are today due to social interaction, everything we know and are capable of doing today is a product of mimicking each other. Music, art, language and communication, math and sciences, technological advancements, religious and political ideologies, the social and cultural environment under which we are raised; all of these things play a major role in shaping one's intelligence and understanding of the world, and each and every one of them are a result mimetic inheritance, not genetic.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.