[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any east asians here struggling with whole race thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1487453090757.jpg (74KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487453090757.jpg
74KB, 540x810px
i've been hearing all the talk about marrying within your race and shit, and it makes sense.

the trouble is that that i've been white fevered to point of no return, and got blackpilled by true nature of gook women, in gookland and abroad, and the generic oriental culture thereof.

what do?
>>
bump2
>>
What is your take on Asian women then, and white women
>>
>>132922599
asian expats : mostly vapid whore, empty
asian 2nd gen,and following: brainwashed commies, or muh heritage and betray their host nations.

white whymns: honestly, ivent interacted with vapid whores from sorority, but more traditional christian family raised ones. they are more traditional imo (not counting slags obviously)
>>
>>132921258
My sister looks a little like her.
Sadly white girls basically never go for east Asians and mixed Asians seem to go for whites even more.
Do you atleast have pale skin and lots of intelligence?
>>
>>132921258
same here,fellow chink/gook/nip
>>
>>132923654
Ignore this sniveling race traitor piece of shit. He deserves to be a Ching chong charlie white worshipping literal gook. Redpilled whites and asians and blacks whatever should have no respect for these race traitor gooks

t. proud Asian male who hates white worshippers, self haters and race traitors of all kind
>>
>>132921258
If you're strong enough women will follow whatever ideology you follow. Find an asian girl you find attractive and then take your time red-pilling her. This shit isn't hard man.
>>
>>132923654
for skin tone, i think i would pass for non-norman french imo. i go to top stem grad program in us.
>>
>>132924271
it just happened that at my school, all FOBs circlejerk within themselves, where ABCs also circlejerk within themselves. i am kinda that token asian among bunch of white kids. also, being in grad school means your life is unstable, not willing for any committed relationship. going to gook army for 2 years in middle of college years didnt help either.
>>
>>132923926
i don't know whether you are larping or not, but ive come to realization that us will be empire for ages to come, and despite of that 56% meme, it is white men's country. being a minority will bring you only so far. im thinking about my grandkids time
>>
Do not worry my Asian American friend.
It's not any better when you're white. Gook women do seem especially soulless though.
>>
>>132923926
Don't try too hard, pretty much all of us in America are mutts and east asians are more white than southern europeans.
>>
>>132924647
at least you don't have somekind of nasty fever. my mother was right, years back, when she said something about marrying within the race. tho, my parents said they would prefer whitey over chinese.
>>
>>132925028
You are probably more european than half the girls you are attracted to.
>>
>>132921258
one good thing about not being white is that you can be openly racist and not get in trouble
>>
>>132921258

>and got blackpilled by the true nature of gook women

certainly there is a difference between the races, but women are mostly womanly in nature and men and mostly manly in nature

a man can either love a woman, or understand her, but never both
>>
File: Resized_20170707_094637.jpg (160KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170707_094637.jpg
160KB, 1600x1200px
Just find a nice, red-pilled Asian girl.
>>
>>132921258
Your problem isn't about race but the fact that you're an outsider in a foreign land. Go back and be nat soc in Asia.

>>132924799
>and east asians are more white than southern europeans
WE
>>
>>132925187
? im not hapa
>>
>>132921258
Homosexuality with gooks

>>132922599
Both are horrible, but asian women are slightly better.
>>
>>132926467
being an outsider has its perks tho. you see things in third person pov, more cynical and realistic.

after they elected lefty commie president, im done. i was mentally done, but now im officially done with it. i went to ms,hs,college,grad school in burgerland. in gookland, they call me "yankee" cuz im too americanized. here in burgerland, asians can never be true american. that third culture kid feel. feels bad.
>>
>>132924799
I think what you mean is more white than Slavs. Slavs make the white race look bad. Spaniards, Southern French, and Italians are below Japs but ahead of other east asians.
>>
>>132923526
find a nice christian asian women gookanon. The christianity tends to make them less likely to betray host christian country but also keeps them traditional. It is win win. Explains why Christianity has been a tool of western imperialism.
>>
>>132927408
ive been to mainly gook, east asian church that one of my friends went to. felt a bit like mild k-pop shilling fest. tbqh, im still searching for church that would fit me. im not going catholic nor orthodox, and anglicanism in us is pretty much cuckeed. guess ill figure out once i graduate.
>>
>>132925672
>anon, just walk up to manager, and ask for a job
>it's easy. kids these days.
>>
File: 1496118572610.jpg (29KB, 664x556px) Image search: [Google]
1496118572610.jpg
29KB, 664x556px
what part of east asia?
>>
>>132931077
ive said gook. worst korea.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.