[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hungarian far right launches new political party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: hungary1.png (370KB, 638x589px) Image search: [Google]
hungary1.png
370KB, 638x589px
http://archive.is/tSKsN

>Hungary’s main opposition party, Jobbik, has been moving away from its far-right roots and is staking out a more centrist position. This has created space for new hard-right initiatives.

>Three groups held a rally in the suburb of Vecsés labelled “unfurling the flag of the far right”. Although attendance was limited its leaders have reached a national audience in the media and plan to take part in the 2018 elections.

>The movement, to be called Force and Determination, looks more radical than any organisation targeting a serious political role since the fall of communism, and uses openly "racist" language to oppose liberalism and immigration.

>Balázs László, one of the movement’s leaders, told the crowd of mostly black-clad muscular, tattooed men that Europe showed an ill-conceived tolerance in the face of peril from its existing minorities and the influx of millions more people. “Tens of millions are added to the ranks of the Arabs, Africans and gypsies who will show no tolerance once they realise the power that their demographic significance lends them,” he said. “Our ethnic community must come first … there is no equality.”

>He added: “I have race awareness. I am proud to be a white European … And I reserve the right to defend that.”

>Zsolt Tyirityán, another leader of the movement, used the Nazi ideology of lebensraum, or living space, to paint a stark picture of Europe’s present. “World history is made and lost on population, the fight for living space and the fight to hold on to living space,” he said. “Anyone who says different is either delusional or lying. Any way you look at it, the strongest always wins.”
>>
>>132920036

> even more factionalism

kinda pointless
>>
File: 1465160697575.jpg (61KB, 1024x350px) Image search: [Google]
1465160697575.jpg
61KB, 1024x350px
>Echoing prime minister Viktor Orban’s frequently touted ideal of an illiberal state, he said: “We declare war on liberalism. They are our main enemy and we will do everything to destroy their ideals in our public … These people lose their nationality, their race awareness and soon their sexual identity. Such people must be forced out of our living space.”

>After Tyirityán spoke, a supporter approached him to sign a new copy of Adolf Hitler’s book Mein Kampf.

>Orban BTFOing globalists and stemming the tide of the "refugee" invasion at every turn
>now this

Will Hungary and Poland single-handedly save Europe?
>>
File: subversion4.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
subversion4.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>132920225

Parties like this are useful to keep moving the overton window to the right.

That way the centrist and right-wing/nationalist parties constantly have to go further right and not cuck themselves to avoid losing voters to them, which is good.

Also it creates good opportunities for future coalitions.
>>
>>132920244
No.Poland gets jewed by Trump to be the new bufferzone against Russia.On the floor between two chairs,as usual.
>>
File: 1491448080350.jpg (142KB, 1126x535px) Image search: [Google]
1491448080350.jpg
142KB, 1126x535px
>>132921106

>Trump openly declares the US as an ally of Poland against the EU and its bullshit
>openly declares the West will never break in any kind of conflict
>agrees to a ceasefire with Russia on Syria

Poland was already at odds with Russia way before this meeting.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.