[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antarctica craziness and conspiracies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 802x445px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 802x445px
Alright /pol/, let me float this one by you:

The whole Paris Climate Accord is actually a secret money making scheme capitalizing on the Fukushima disaster. The higher than normal radiation levels due to this disaster are causing a slight global temperature change (an increase), subsequently causing increased melting of Antarctic ice and fueling the global warming debate. This warming is also revealing more and more of what lies under the ice down there.

Never an organization to let a crisis go to waste, the globalist organizations are trying to find ways to melt even more ice in an increasingly more rapid fashion - in a sense, a perpetual money-making machine - to help reveal more of what is UNDER the ice down at the south pole, being of course, funded by the income generated by the accord.

In this fashion, the knowledge gained from collective input could force whatever "leadership" to come into the light and explain themselves - like why it was necessary for the Russian "pope" to make a visit, John Kerry's exploits, as well as whatever the hell happened to Buzz Aldrin while there and just what those pyramids mean (if they are, in fact, pyramids).

Just a theory, though your thoughts on this theory would be welcome. I would appreciate links to docs or vids and pics of operations occurring at the south pole that could shed some light on the secrecy ... kek
>>
the jew cares not for the mysteries of the world
it only wants to impose taxes on the people and nations of the world
its economically unrealistic to fight the supposedly man made global warming
nuclear power is clean, safe, and cheap to operate and must go, solar/wind is much more expensive to maintain, and therefore better according to the jew
electric cars are expensive so you should definitely buy one of them
get governments around the world to spend nearly a trillion dollars over the course of 10 years to """""fight""""" global warming, a dream and our reality

you'd need like 40 times the global gdp to actually "save" one (1) degree centigrade of global warming
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.