[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Russia accept European refugees?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

File: russiapop.jpg (92KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
russiapop.jpg
92KB, 800x558px
I have a question for Russian bros, would you be willing to accept refugees from Europe and America who want to get away from 3rd world immigrants and rampant homosexuality? Western Europe is going to become Islamic. The US, even if immigration is totally cut off, may still become northern Mexico. I have a son, and am thinking of future generations. There is no way it could be good for my progeny to grow up under such conditions. It will be hard for Europeans around the world to continue to enjoy a European lifestyle if we are outnumbered by violent 3rd worlders in our own countries. A lot of us will need some place to go.

A proposition: Russia has the largest border in the world, but is sparsely populated. In the past, the US filled up it's western territories by allowing a generous inflow of European immigrants, who assimilated and became Americans after 1 generation. There is no reason why other Europeans cannot learn to speak Russian and settle some of the eastern lands. After one generation we would be indistinguishable from native Russians, and we would bring the benefits of a larger population along with more innovations. A lot of conservative Americans already admire Russian culture, and I know people from Netherlands and other places that wish Putin would just take over their countries to end the nightmare.
>>
>>132918000
they even give u free land
>>
>>132918000
Trust me, you wouldn't like it here.
>>
File: BloombergRussianGDP.png (32KB, 917x707px) Image search: [Google]
BloombergRussianGDP.png
32KB, 917x707px
>Russiaboos

You First Worlders don't know how spoiled you are. Until you'll try living in a corrupt petrol oligarchy.
>>
File: IMG_0478.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
They wouldn't like it here in the first place. Besides I don't want to bury rapefugees' remains when snow comes in May.
>>
>>132918476
Ok, I see the fall of the soviet union
What else am I supposed to see here
>>
>>132918000
No, based putin only accepts shitskin muzzies from central asia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHuC57CmndM
>>
File: 1480531650660.png (291KB, 1494x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1480531650660.png
291KB, 1494x1075px
>>132918000
There are literally more Chinks in one neighboring province of China to Russia, than all of the people in Siberia combined. If the ruskies have anything to fear it's the Chinks claiming the Russian eastern taiga
>>
>>132918000
>Russia
>European
>Refugees
>>
>>132920682
As a Chinese proverb states: Have one guard the gate, and ten thousand may not pass
>>
>>132918449
I would like it there better than I would like it in Mexico. If it comes down to choosing between Russia, Mexico, and Islam, which do you think is the best choice?
>>
>>132922509
We have a number of Islamic republics within Russia though. And most of those guys are much worse than refugees from Syria.
>>
File: population.jpg (90KB, 579x362px) Image search: [Google]
population.jpg
90KB, 579x362px
>>132918476
What are you trying to say? The US will not continue to be a 1st world country if these projections are accurate. But since you're German, your head is probably buried deeply in the sand.
>>
>>132923221
I think he's talking about a manifest destiny in Russia, where people would start rural farming villages in an effort to populate the empty land. The same should happen for Canada.
>>
>>132923444
Right, there wasn't anything here in North America before we came and developed it. I'm saying our presence would be a benefit to Russia and it would soon outshine in every way the former western nations which would all either be banana republics or caliphates.

Difference between Canada and Russia is that Russia has a good culture whereas Canada is thoroughly cucked. In Canada you can get arrested for saying mean things on the internet.
>>
>>132923221
But don't your Islamic minorities generally stay in their own areas? Also, if Europeans were to flood in we could collectively outnumber them on a gross scale.
>>
File: russiavschina.png (2MB, 1427x737px) Image search: [Google]
russiavschina.png
2MB, 1427x737px
>>132920682
Left side is China, right side is Russia. Just look at that development.
Why aren't the Russians breeding?
>>
>>132920078
Well, you're country might also be a good destination, except that you are trying to get into the EU, which is a huge mistake.
>>
>>132924153
For that matter, why aren't we breeding?
>>
>>132923956
>But don't your Islamic minorities generally stay in their own areas?
Yes and no. Those who are relatively ok tend to stay in their republics. On the other hand, those who manage to get rich via corruption and crime immigrate to Moscow. Those are one of the worst kinds of people. They kill, raid businesses and basically do anything they want as they are above the law and always hang in crowds.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (94KB, 900x886px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
94KB, 900x886px
>>132918476
>German
Does Ahmed let you suck his cock after he's done fucking your wife? We are focused on the real issues here, kraut. Living with shitskins.
>>
File: 1365747216450.jpg (100KB, 597x800px) Image search: [Google]
1365747216450.jpg
100KB, 597x800px
>be western kekold
>move to siberia
>suddenly a hungry bear doesnt give a fuck about your transgender rights

i am actually seriously preparing for a one month adventure holliday in siberia
im gonna erect a 1 man village there, plant crops, try to hunt, fish, build a house, see if i can make it, see what happens, see if i am a man or not
already benching 150 kilos, can hit things with a rifle, can run for 6 hours, managed to dig my own well, wish me luck
>>
>>132924352
The jews have figured out how to force every white man to drown in mountains of college debt while still employing him in jobs where we he never be able to afford to pay off said debt, nevermind have enough money to raise a family. That's why we aren't breeding.
>>
File: FN585pE.jpg (314KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
FN585pE.jpg
314KB, 1000x649px
>>132918449
>Trust me, you wouldn't like it here.
You guys look like you're always out having awesome slavic adventures and shenanigans, seriously being Russian looks fun as fuck
>don't work because no job
>drunk 24/7
>go fight bears with 2x4s
>explore The Zone
>lots of frenemies to hang out with
>wear track suits and striped tank tops about town
>throw rocks at muslims
>throw rocks at gypsies
>throw rocks at Poles
>throw rocks at the scrap metal factory
>hang out under the bridge
>meet prostitutes
>have vodka with babushka
What am I missing here?
>>
>>132922156
Is that supposed to mean something important or somethething?
>>
>>132926844
Only 7000 people able-bodied Russians are needed are needed to stop the 70 million neighboring Chinese
>>
>you will never make a band of honest, hard working soldiers, doctors, engineers, builders that need zero handouts and welfare
>you will never go in force into africa/siberia, wipe out local warlords/organized crime, and establish a self sustainable community
>you will never have a culture of heroism, hard work, smart work, anti degeneracy, anti handouts, anti welfare, anti soft sellout traitor faggots ruining evertything
>you will never produce enough meat and wine for everyone all day everyday
>you will never establish institutes of higher learning, nuclear programs, advanced faster than sound satellite navigated weapons that will keep you and your friends and your family permanently safe from all the muslims, degenerates, shitskins, jews, leftist welfare parasites, and so on

>>>you will never eventually get to the point where you are mining asteroids and establishing outposts on mars and the rest of the solar system together with proper men and women of this heroic nation where everyone gets shit done instead of today's vapid pointless degeneracy that leads nowhere

those men of the british empire, those colonists and explorers, those american and african frontier men were the best human race and culture ever produced
pity they all degenerated into this welfare liberal bullshit we have today
>>
File: ksu72.jpg (643KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ksu72.jpg
643KB, 1200x800px
>>132918000
I want to invite to wonderful land of Kamchatka.
There is beautiful sceneries, rich wildlife, hot springs and absolutely no people.
You can cross entire peninsula from south to north and don't met a single person.
The largest city in region is about 180 thousand people.
>>
>>132925023
How the fuck are you gonna grow stuff in one month?
>>
>>132927850
i will just plant stuff to make it my own, i have my family's own seed of crops we have been cultivating for as long as history of this country is recorded, call it family autism i guess
>>
>>132927752
How is the soil? How deep is the water table? Also, checked.
>>
File: bordersandiego.jpg (151KB, 900x554px) Image search: [Google]
bordersandiego.jpg
151KB, 900x554px
>>132924153
Left side USA
Right side Mexico
>>
File: 1498451050058.png (221KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1498451050058.png
221KB, 374x376px
>>132928415
no gets to check
water u doing kid
>>
>>132928415
Kamchatka is cold as fuck.
It's decently far south but because of wind or ocean currents or whatever the fuck the whole peninsula is cold as fuck and everyone has to live in these crate-like houses.
Also, volcanoes that may or may not destroy literally everything at any moment.
>>
>>132928938
That probably has lot to do with how Mexicans want to live next to the USA. But what American would want to live next to Mexico? Nobody.
>>
i have never been so retarded
>>
File: 1263348.jpg (137KB, 990x712px) Image search: [Google]
1263348.jpg
137KB, 990x712px
>>132928415
Soil is mostly volcanic ash, but climate is too harsh for farming.
I don't know about water, maybe it close to ground because of volcanism.
>>132929186
It not so cold compared with Alaska, for example.
And volcanoes don't hurt anyone if keep the distance.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.