[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just another day in Canada.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: LiviaStarlight.jpg (291KB, 922x475px) Image search: [Google]
LiviaStarlight.jpg
291KB, 922x475px
Just another day in Canada.
>>
>>132914970
Just nuke them already
>>
IS IT ONE OF THOSE ONES. WITH THE SWEAT. WHERE I SIT AROUND IN FRONT OF FUCKING. HEATED ROCKS AND STEAM AND SHIT.

IF SO. THAT WOULD BE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE.
>>
>>132914970

It's not a life because it can't vote yet. I'm pro this
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/02/09/she-killed-her-toddler-because-he-was-whining-now-her-lawyer-says-she-deserves-sympathy/?utm_term=.f5a7d0a60485

Her 2-year-old child, Traelin Denzel Starlight, died in the hospital Sept. 18, 2014, a week after his mother brutally beat the boy because he wouldn’t stop “whining,” according to the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

Starlight later admitted to hitting the toddler in the head and throwing him into a sofa, the CBC reported. When the boy arrived at a hospital, doctors discovered that he had sustained two brain injuries stemming from earlier incidents, revealing to investigators a pattern of violent abuse.

After the child’s death, an autopsy determined that the boy was killed by multiple blunt force injuries, the CBC reported. Starlight was arrested in July 2015.
>>
>>132915060
Please...
>>
>>132915552

https://archive.is/ftu2U
>>
>>132915060
But why? People who get angry over not being called their made up pronouns and people who want to have sex with moose would have nowhere to go then.
>>
>>132915552
/pol/ WILL PROBABLY DEFEND THIS.

>>132915668
CANADA, TELL ME THE PLURAL OF MOOSE.
>>
>>132915791

> CANADA, TELL ME THE PLURAL OF MOOSE.

It is moose. One moose, several moose.
>>
>>132916404
NO THAT'S THE SINGULAR.
>>
>>132914970
> Savages left to their own devices kill their own young

Are we supposed to be shocked about this? At least she didn't eat it. If centuries of attempting to bring civilization to savages and poo's teaches the Anglos one thing is, that it's futile. Let them be, who cares?
>>
>Kill child
>get manslaughter
Pussy pass
>>
>>132914970
Cucked Crown prosecutors and retarded Judge. Send in the army reserves to bulldoze these savages.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.